PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help with this

maddog52
Mar 14, 2009, 3:50 PM
Although I have had the pleasure of sharing the company and bodies of other men I really have not had much experience with anal sex. How does one prepare themselves to enjoy good CLEAN anal sex?

eddy10
Mar 14, 2009, 4:52 PM
CLEAN anal is a bit of an oxymoron. :tongue:

Seriously though, my first recommendation would be to always use a condom. And, get someone that is understanding and can break you in s-l-o-w-l-y. Lastly, use plenty of lube.

You might want to start on yourself with a smaller dildo and work up in size until you are ready for the real thing.

Hoosier Sam
Mar 14, 2009, 6:53 PM
That is good advice Eddy10, and stepping up from smaller, to larger, dildoes can help the "break-in" with them. Also, 1st real cock in the ass might well be with a smaller hung man.

maddog52
Mar 14, 2009, 8:16 PM
Thanks for the good advise and I have already done the dildo trick and I am ready to do some catching, but I want to be confident that I present that certian someone as clean ass as possible inside and out.:):three:

MikeW
Mar 14, 2009, 8:39 PM
For clean inside and out... Don't eat a heavy meal before you try anal. You want the sytem to be flushed well. Not only for him but for your comfort too. You can use an anal douche http://www.adulttoyreviews.com/hygiene/analdoch.html if you really waqnt ot clean things out. Other than that, take a good hot shower and clean well before the big event.

Lonewolf76
Mar 14, 2009, 8:51 PM
I agree an anal douche sounds like what you are looking for. You can get a FLEETS enema kit (2 bottles) at Walmart for about 3 bucks. Take it home and use it - then take a nice hot shower ad scrub the outside real well and you will be clean as a whistle and ready for the ole ballgame! And ALWAYS PLAY SAFE!!! LW

Lonewolf76
Mar 15, 2009, 6:19 PM
Enemas and douching are actually very bad for you.

If everything works normally there's actually no point in using them.

Not true! Enemas and douching are NOT bad for you - unless you do them in excess - then they can be. Everything in moderation. I prefer to have my partner "clean" so we don't have to deal with that issue, and I return the same respect for him. If you leave it to the "natural" process of things - you run the risk of having to deal with the end result of your digestive system.

So, as long as it's not overdone it's perfectly safe for you and shows respect for your partner. LW