PDA

View Full Version : zomg :)

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 14, 2009, 3:55 AM
Well we've been here on this site for a while now and until now hadnt really talked to anyone. But... we met someone tonight, from the site and phew! Or should I say WOW! or maybe something more amazing... we really like him, not sure yet what he thinks about us, but hes really cool, very down to earth, super nice and although I only gave him a hug tonight I wanted to give him more lol Im just wayyyyy too shy lol Anyway, for those out there who keep asking if anyone has met anyone from the site, it happens! Not sure where things will go from here but we'll see :) Happy happy joy joy! rofl ok Im going to sleep, night!

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 14, 2009, 4:30 AM
So ok he just texted and apparently he is just as happy :) Squee!

mariersa
Mar 14, 2009, 4:46 AM
HeHeHe: Michigan? is that apart of Australia:bigrin: damnit you don't deserve to go to bed happy :tongue::tong: damn those michiganers or are they michaganese:eek: teehee :) Enjoy

Realist
Mar 14, 2009, 8:42 AM
I also met the most amazing bisexual girl I could imagine. Our connection has surpassed my wildest dreams. She lives about 50 miles away and we've had several dates since last November. I never suspected that revealing my soul on this site would lead to such a magnificent relationship! I hope your new friend turns out to be half as rewarding as mine has and that you will have all of your desires fulfilled.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 14, 2009, 12:44 PM
Aint it cool? Thru a weird chain of events a marriage is going to come forth from this group in July. :} My best friend introduced me to this site and I became a member. I had been here for a while when I started talking to a mna that lived close by, and come to find out, he and my best friend were to ahve met at one time to see if there were any sparks. That didnt get to happen. Anyway, I invited this nice man to go to a party with me, and we met. Super sweet guy, but no sparks between us. He met my sis an hour later, and BANG! instant love for both of 'em...lol
They will be getting hitched in July. :)

My advice is: Never give up looking. You may have to do some frog tossing, but you may find someone that you fall in love with, or you may find a fantastic lover. Ya just never know.. :bigrin:

Keep on keepin' on.
Cat

AdamKadmon43
Mar 14, 2009, 5:18 PM
...... but hes really cool, very down to earth, super nice and although I only gave him a hug tonight I wanted to give him more ....

That, quite obviously, was not me.

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 14, 2009, 5:58 PM

Nope, but had I not known it wasnt you Id never have figured that out with the no profile and all lol

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 14, 2009, 5:59 PM
Yea I have a really good feeling about him :) I could barely force myself to go to sleep last night and he was the first thing on my mind when I woke up lol I feel like a giddy school kid!

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 14, 2009, 6:00 PM
HeHeHe: Michigan? is that apart of Australia:bigrin: damnit you don't deserve to go to bed happy :tongue::tong: damn those michiganers or are they michaganese:eek: teehee :) Enjoy

Michigander! rofl

BrotherJack
Mar 14, 2009, 9:05 PM

Thank goodness!!!!!..........Still bored??????......I've got loads of ironing you could do!!!

Tis true though......one can meet the most incredible person....on line.....make the friendship three dimensional.....emails, phone, letters, parcels, web cam...even hope to meet one day......and then..........well...and then.....finale...end game!

AdamKadmon43
Mar 15, 2009, 3:35 AM
Thank goodness!!!!!..........Still bored??????......I've got loads of ironing you could do!!!

Tis true though......one can meet the most incredible person....on line.....make the friendship three dimensional.....emails, phone, letters, parcels, web cam...even hope to meet one day......and then..........well...and then.....finale...end game!

I am beginning to suspect that "BrotherJack" is a freakin' lunatic.

texasman6172003
Mar 15, 2009, 9:30 AM
Tossing Frog's Cat? Is that anything like Tossing Salad's,LOL!!!:bigrin:

BrotherJack
Mar 15, 2009, 8:07 PM
I am beginning to suspect that "BrotherJack" is a freakin' lunatic.

This post doesn't even deserve an answer, so pathetic is the person who has typed it.

What I was saying, to anyone who read my post, is that one can rncounter many interesting people on line. Sometimes the general chat, in the chat room, will suffice, sometimes people exchange a few emails and then the contact dies a natural death. Other times there will be someone very special, who will come into ones life and completely change it.

Through contact with this special person, a whole new outlook on ones ideas, beliefs and upon the world, can take place. Sometimes these special people can inspire....sometimes they can make you realise that you are special yourself......sometimes.

The trouble with these special people, is this.....although one may may make a true friendship arise, from the contact and make that friendship as three dimensional as possible, if the special person does not tell the truth, the friendship is doomed.

Truth is a must where friendship is concerned. Lies damage a friendship, in such a manner, that it is like tearing a piece of cloth in half. The tear is not clean....it is jagged and it pulls at the heart strings, as the two halves of the cloth, are forced apart. The pain and suffering is immense.

What is so terrible about such a friendship failing, is that the special person who one has encountered, gives not a damn for the pain they may cause to others. Yet, through all the pain and suffering caused, the other party will usually keep the ''special one'' close to their heart, for to the injured one, friendship and a vow to be there when the other party needs them, is sacred.

So if I am ''becoming a freakin' lunatic''...I rejoice in that lunacy and in the ''freakin'' absurdity of it all!

jem_is_bi
Mar 15, 2009, 11:38 PM
It is almost time for me to sleep so my mind is having problems with sweet notice of personal happiness that has become an "Alice in Wonderland" tale of love and insults.

Good night. I am sure to have better dreams

BrotherJack
Mar 16, 2009, 12:23 AM
It is almost time for me to sleep so my mind is having problems with sweet notice of personal happiness that has become an "Alice in Wonderland" tale of love and insults.

Good night. I am sure to have better dreams

Hope you dreams were peaceful Jem and that you travelled with the Sandman as he followed the Moon 'til it caught up with the Sun, to welcome in another day.

Twas a serious comment on the joys and miseries of meeting people on line....twas all