PDA

View Full Version : i won a prize

huneypot
Jan 28, 2006, 7:05 PM
im so thrilled that i have to share this with u all my buddies, my hard work is paying off,

i won a prize in college for this painting i call "Fire"
"best abstract adaptation"

im bloody delighted
:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

and shocked :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

moonlitwish
Jan 28, 2006, 7:18 PM
Congratulations my dearest huneypot! So very proud of you! BTW....I really like that painting.....can I buy it??? lol.....Keep up the great work!

curious married m
Jan 28, 2006, 7:39 PM
Congrats Huney, It is so neat to see hard work rewarded. Kepp it up and things go easier. But I my case if ya keep it up it will be much harded for you. LOL Sorry the old horndog coming out. Seriously always settle for nothing less than the best in life. CMM

arana
Jan 28, 2006, 7:46 PM
Congrats Huney, It is so neat to see hard work rewarded. Kepp it up and things go easier. But I my case if ya keep it up it will be much harded for you. LOL Sorry the old horndog coming out. Seriously always settle for nothing less than the best in life. CMM
Geez CMM, does your penis always have to be involved when you speak???? lol

Congratulations Huney!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep sharing your work!

ladydelanie
Jan 28, 2006, 8:02 PM
Huney,

Congrats to you! What a wonderful accomplishment!
We are all so proud for you!! Lovely painting.

Keep following your dreams!! :)

Ladyd :)

Michael623
Jan 28, 2006, 8:07 PM
Great work Huney!!!! Very proud of you.

Michael

texasman6172003
Jan 28, 2006, 8:25 PM
Hi Huney. Congratulations on your prize. See hard work and dedication can pay off.Keep up the good work...Charles,Tex..... :)

12voltman59
Jan 29, 2006, 3:44 AM
Good job huney--that makes me feel good for I have done some paintings that look much like that one---

smurf111978
Jan 30, 2006, 7:59 AM
Congratulations Babes!!!!!!!!! :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bipride: :bipride: :bipride: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Im so pleased you won the comp you very much deserved too, your painting looks fantastic!!!!! Im sure you could win any comp U put ur mind to winning.
Oh and dont drink the prize all at once lol ;)

Lots of love hugs and slow sexy smooches
Smurfie
XXXXOOOOXXXXX
:bibounce: :bipride: :cool: :bigrin: ;) :male:

meteast chick
Jan 30, 2006, 12:37 PM
Conratulations Huney! Isn't it so gratifying to be rewarded for hard work? Good Job!

rumple4skin
Jan 30, 2006, 5:51 PM
Congratulations Honey. Love the painting - can see why you won.

codybear3
Jan 30, 2006, 9:52 PM
You are a talent headed down the road to success. I congatulate you. I hope you continue to share your hard work for us to enjoy. :)

The most I can draw are stick figures and the stick committee has requested that I stop doing that... :rolleyes: :paw: :paw:

Biboz49
Jan 30, 2006, 9:56 PM
Congrats honey it looks great! Keep at it!