PDA

View Full Version : To those from Chat "In the know"...

_Joe_
Mar 13, 2009, 7:36 AM
No only is there two eyes and a frown, but sad eyebrows. too.

And I made sure to use a washable marker....juuuuuuuust in case there's issues :cutelaugh

**Peg**
Mar 13, 2009, 9:26 AM
hehe you and the boys have been on my mind :bigrin: hope it's all over and done with now ! I was going to suggest a BIG teardrop on each one *LOL*.

thought comes to mind though... washable? wouldn't that mean you'd have to touch them to remove the marks? LMAOOOOOO (sorry, couldn't resist)

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2009, 9:38 AM
Awww Joe, I was thinking about you earlier. Gotta love "big days"

curious married m
Mar 13, 2009, 9:42 AM
Not sure why Joe's post op condition reminds of an episode of St Elsewhere when Howie Mandel was depressed and his roomate was one day post op with a penile implant. Behind a curtain ya hear him say I wanna try this out NOW. woosh woosh woosh OMG:eek: POP LOL.
Sorry Joe like Peg I just couldn't resist. And NO, DO NOT try shooting blanks
tomorrow:bigrin:

_Joe_
Mar 13, 2009, 9:47 AM
That was fast.

Ok so I got in the room, and a cute nurse told me to drop my pants and underwear, and get on the table and get comfortable.

So I did, and stiffled my giggles as I knew what was going to happen soon.

She put a sheet on me as I sat down, she didnt see anything. Said ok, the doctor is coming in for consoltation and etc etc, and left.

Doctor came in, we shook hands and he gave me the whole spiel how this should be considered permanent. I said its ok. He asked why I was doing it, I said my wife wants 10 more kids, and I don't, and I like sleeping 6-7 hours a night. He said fine. and said a nurse will be in to prep me and left.

I thought, oh crap, he's not going to see it.

So a new nurse came in asked if I shaved, I said yes, and said ok I need to check and just sterlize the area. She lifts the sheet. Stops. Looks. Puts sheet down. Says ok, seems...seems we need to shave just a bit more, there's stubble. (Bullshit, as I know it was smoother than anything!)

She left the room and I heard her say to another nurse "Can you come here and help me?"

"whats wrong"

I heard nothing but then heard "ok, coming" (assumed she just waved her to come in and didnt want to say anything further)

The first nurse came back in with the 2nd, and lifted the sheet not knowing what was there.

She looked back at me. Said "Oh, cute"

Then got the cloth of sterilization and wiped it clean, and the sad face I drew there, with sad eyebrows, was wiped clean off my nuts.

It took a lot of strength I think on both sides not to laugh, as she was stiffling a huge grin on her face.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Then 5 minutes later needles were shoved into my nuts. That's when I wasn't laughing anymore.

_Joe_
Mar 13, 2009, 9:48 AM
Not sure why Joe's post op condition reminds of an episode of St Elsewhere when Howie Mandel was depressed and his roomate was one day post op with a penile implant. Behind a curtain ya hear him say I wanna try this out NOW. woosh woosh woosh OMG:eek: POP LOL.
Sorry Joe like Peg I just couldn't resist. And NO, DO NOT try shooting blanks
tomorrow:bigrin:

He made it clear no sex whatsoever for 7 days minimum. 10 days to be safe.

However he said with the bruising and pain I shouldn't have any problems ><

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2009, 9:53 AM
LMAO oh my goodness, that is a riot!

Hey, I have a question, does it ever feel awkward to shake a doctors hand when you know that a few minutes later he/she is gonna be groping at your balls? I mean, don't you feel like sometimes you should hug them instead of a handshake or something?

GalacticiaActual
Mar 13, 2009, 10:22 AM
LMAO at Rissa! ^^

csrakate
Mar 13, 2009, 10:50 AM
<<<Offers Joe a package of frozen peas for comfort>>>......

I hear these do wonders for the swelling!!

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2009, 10:55 AM
I'm in the process of scheduling an appointment for my husband, so maybe you can give him some advice on which frozen bag of veggies seems to work the best.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 13, 2009, 12:21 PM
OMG Joe. I am sure the nurses have seen this many times before but it still makes them laugh in private away from the patients. And Rissa? Tell your honey to use Green Giant frozen peas...for the Little Green Sprout in all of us...*Snicker*
Glad everything went smoothly Joe. Just take care and dont over do it. I mean, dont wear yourself out...er, uhmm..oh hell you know what I mean. See ya in chat.
Red faced Cat

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Mar 13, 2009, 4:21 PM
Would it be inappropriate to offer to kiss the boo boo to make it feel better?

chulainn2
Mar 13, 2009, 5:15 PM
thanks joe!
your making me feel chicken, ive been putting this off for a couple of yrs now.

texasman6172003
Mar 13, 2009, 5:22 PM
Hey Joe,Very funny man!!! I have gone thru the SNIP SNIP myself,only in my case i fell into the 1 percent of guy's that get an infection,:eek:!! I was off work for 2 fucking weeks,and talk about PAIN,:eek:!!!! Ihope yu dont get one.

_Joe_
Mar 19, 2009, 4:22 PM
Ok, I has uploaded a picture of the :( with the most awesome sad eyebrows known to all.

Enjoy my pain and suffering.

Georgie_Girl
Mar 19, 2009, 5:46 PM
Ok, I has uploaded a picture of the :( with the most awesome sad eyebrows known to all.

That's so awesome. If I had balls I would draw on them everyday, not just for vasectomies. :)

rissababynta
Mar 19, 2009, 6:25 PM
Oh my god that is so freaking funny lmfao! I just sat here for about 5 minutes crying I was laughing so hard. My husband thought there was something wrong with me.

shybipinay
Mar 19, 2009, 8:55 PM
Thanks Joe for making it such a laughing matter. You are indeed an awesome human being in so many ways. Our prayers are with you and my wife and I agree, this will never be done to me or her.

We'll be laughing about this thread for days. The comments are outstanding! Well done everyone. Thanks.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 20, 2009, 1:03 AM
Ok, I has uploaded a picture of the with the most awesome sad eyebrows known to all.

NoNoNO! My eyes, my eyes! lol
Hope your feeling better Joe-honey. :}
Cat