PDA

View Full Version : Where are all of the Sexy Bi girls in San Diego??

loviebean0925
Mar 13, 2009, 12:15 AM
I have a group of bi friends and we like to go out on the regular. The problem is most of the time the crowd is either gay or butch lesbians. We've gone to many different places around town (Bourbon St., Rich's, The Flame, Numbers, Universal, etc.) and not very impressed with the bi crowd. Where can sexy bi girls find other sexy bi girls in San Diego? Are there ladies nights on certain nights at certain clubs? Are there specifically bi venues? I've checked out a lot of the websites and it's mostly gay and lesbian geared.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!! :) xoxo

nyabn_webmaster
Mar 13, 2009, 7:32 PM
Where can sexy bi girls find other sexy bi girls in San Diego? Are there ladies nights on certain nights at certain clubs? Are there specifically bi venues?

Try the San Diego Bisexual Women Meetup

www.myspace.com/havetrowelwilltravel AND
http://www.meetup.com/san-diego-bisexual-women/

Doggiestyle
Mar 13, 2009, 10:34 PM
Hello there Loviebean. :bigrin: I wish I could help you with your question but I wonder the same thing. I have a uncle (from my mothers side) that lives there and during the summer, if my vacation takes me out west I usually try to stop and see him & his wife (he is excessively straight and does not really know all about me). But I really like San Diego, the weather seems to be always nice, the perfect place to ride a motorcycle weather wise. :cool: I found that Balboa Park is a nice place to socialize with people during the day. And the "gas light district" ( is that what they call that area?) is a good place to socialize at night. But I never found any BI places. All gay!!! And you know what gay folks (male & female) say about the BI folks!! "Ya just can't make up your mind huh"?? And when you talk about sex with, and flirt with the opposite sex around such narrow minded people (just like the straights) they get all weird-ed out and freakey about you. :yikes2: Anyway if you, or anybody on this site, know of some cool BI places in San Diego I would like to know where. The next time I visit i'll check it out.

Just wondering,,,,,,,,nothing more,,,,,,,,nothing less,,,,,,,,that's all... Your friend, Doggie......:doggie:.......:flag2:

azirish
Mar 13, 2009, 11:06 PM
Does Drew moderate spam?

Try the San Diego Bisexual Women Meetup

www.myspace.com/havetrowelwilltravel AND
I have a group of bi friends and we like to go out on the regular. The problem is most of the time the crowd is either gay or butch lesbians. We've gone to many different places around town (Bourbon St., Rich's, The Flame, Numbers, Universal, etc.) and not very impressed with the bi crowd. Where can sexy bi girls find other sexy bi girls in San Diego? Are there ladies nights on certain nights at certain clubs? Are there specifically bi venues? I've checked out a lot of the websites and it's mostly gay and lesbian geared.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!! :) xoxohttp://www.meetup.com/san-diego-bisexual-women/

nyabn_webmaster
Mar 14, 2009, 1:09 AM
Does Drew moderate spam?

OK I'm officially confused.

Was that a rhetorical question or is their some part of this exchange you see as "spam-like"?

rissababynta
Mar 14, 2009, 1:27 AM
Yeah, I don't think I fully get it either...

mariersa
Mar 14, 2009, 3:47 AM
I don't get it either, but to answer the question, They've all moved to San Juan Capistrano:bigrin:

jclogan
Mar 14, 2009, 11:25 AM
Not sure about the club scene, but for the beach I love Black's Beach in LaJolla. It is mostly nude but not totally and nobody minds if you remain clothed. The south end, by the gliderport is pretty much straight and bi, whereas the north end is primarily gay men. People are friendly but generally respect one another's space. You have to walk down a fairly steep set of steps crudely cut into the cliff but not so difficult and worth the trouble. Beach is patrolled regularly and is very safe.