PDA

View Full Version : New Room?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 12, 2009, 4:14 PM
[B]Ok, I'm probably going to catch some flack about this, but oh well. Can there not be a chat room on here that is for the younger crowd? Cant it be made like a Night Club or something? There is a 'youngster" that comes into chat lately, calling people of my age and older, Sluts and Old Hags because we Are older than her. And it isnt just her, its been other younger people as well. If they dont like the atmosphire of chat, perhaps its time for them to have their own little watering hole to go to so they can be with people their own age and maturity level. I'm trying to be patiant to a point, but rudeness and ignorance gets on my last good nerves.

I know Many younger people that I consider my friends and they have Never acted like some of these ones have. They have treated us with respect and love, and I love Them dearly. But its the ones that come in and insult and put down and act like little teeny boppers that pisses me off the most. If thbey dont Like the way we are, then its time for them to find their own place in the sun.

How bout it Drew? Can such a place be made here so that everyone is kept happy and hassle free?

Cat..old Hag...lol

texasman6172003
Mar 12, 2009, 4:36 PM
Hey Cat,I have no problem with that!!! Frankly im sick of that Shit too Hon. Wouldn't bother me in the least to see them go there..

wants2share
Mar 12, 2009, 4:39 PM
i dont even go to the chat anymore - I have a daughter thats 20 and gay and I know that I will end up seeing her or her group on there one day. Would be outstanding if there were chatrooms separated by age groups.That way the old guys that are looking for a young hot lez can stop wasting my time!

rissababynta
Mar 12, 2009, 4:56 PM
I haven't seen any of this stuff in chat. I have noticed a lot of younger people who you can tell that they are younger by the way they speak to each other but, I haven't seen any insults. Damn, I must be missing a lot in chat lately.

I don't understand where people get off insulting others for the dumbest shit though. Cat, you may be an old Hag ( :tong: ) but at least you aren't immature, beastly little shit who thinks they know everything there is to know about everything. Truthfully, I'd pick being a Hag anyday.

chook
Mar 12, 2009, 5:11 PM
Don't worry Cat, the sawn off shit will get old one day too if she's lucky, and I bet then she'll eat her words when some one calls her a dried up old slut.

And as far as a special room for these morons I say fuck em and let them come back when they learn a little respect or are of age......Personally I would rather see a few more functions like webcam, audio ect added before we cater to them little know all bastards.............Just my :2cents:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Mar 12, 2009, 5:15 PM
I'm all for that Cat.

rebecca_anne89
Mar 12, 2009, 5:20 PM
hey cat...ummm. why dont you come out and name names. i don't think your little miss perfect either. also, my husband is 29 and most of my friends are age 25-50 and they don't seem to mind me. try to take humor lightly whether its cynical or not =). im sorry if i hurt your feelings.

izzfan
Mar 12, 2009, 5:29 PM
I haven't really been on the chat section of the site and I generally tend to stick to the forums but I think that the idea of having a separate chat section for us "younger" members (I'm 20, been on here since I was 18) is interesting but I don't know whether it would really work. I like the discussions on the forums, and this site seems to be a really wide and inclusive community and it seems a shame to divide it - Is chat also like this or am I just being naive? (probably the latter because with the exception of the infamous troll, most of the arguments I see on here usually refer to something that was said in the chat section).

Just my :2cents:

(Ps: In one of the crossdressing forums that I am a member of, it has a separate section of the forum for 18-25 year old people, this isn't restrictive [when I post on there it is often in the main forum] and it seems to work quite well as many of the people on the main forum are slightly older and discuss things that aren't often relavent to younger members (eg: crossdressing and marriage etc...) it is a really good forum and it works there but as I said earlier, I doubt it would work here.)

rebecca_anne89
Mar 12, 2009, 5:33 PM
I haven't really been on the chat section of the site and I generally tend to stick to the forums but I think that the idea of having a separate chat section for us "younger" members (I'm 20, been on here since I was 18) is interesting but I don't know whether it would really work. I like the discussions on the forums, and this site seems to be a really wide and inclusive community and it seems a shame to divide it - Is chat also like this or am I just being naive? (probably the latter because with the exception of the infamous troll, most of the arguments I see on here usually refer to something that was said in the chat section).

well put =)

rebecca_anne89
Mar 12, 2009, 5:35 PM
Don't worry Cat, the sawn off shit will get old one day too if she's lucky, and I bet then she'll eat her words when some one calls her a dried up old slut.

And as far as a special room for these morons I say fuck em and let them come back when they learn a little respect or are of age......Personally I would rather see a few more functions like webcam, audio ect added before we cater to them little know all bastards.............Just my :2cents:

doesn't look like you're too much more mature, huh?

april30
Mar 12, 2009, 5:35 PM
I personally think everyone from time to time have said things that might be portrayed as not funny or hurt feelings are involved. I do agree that I would rather have different chat rooms for different ages bc theres more to relate too and be more comfortable. I also know cat and I havent had a promblem with her. I also know rebecca and I dont have a promblem with her either so.
I think that if there are different age group chats it might elimnate the drama so everyone can come here and feel good about themselves and how they are reacted too.

chook
Mar 12, 2009, 6:42 PM
doesn't look like you're too much more mature, huh?

Well we have all seen how worldly and mature you can be or should I say how good you are at attention seeking??

darkeyes
Mar 12, 2009, 6:59 PM
God me dunno...don cum inta chat for a few weeks an 'ere yas r fallin' out an gettin uptite... chill me lufflies.. ther always been friction in chat an ther always will b.. sumtimes that spice is fun..at othas its nasty cos ther r sum rite nasty arseoles an evil cows floatin bout.. ya cant stop it so FGS don let it wind yas up 2 much or it will get worse.. seems 2 go in cycles havin shitebags in chat.. an peeps freak a bit.. but ther no need... me likes a bitta spice an friction at times wen in chat mesel.. an wen ther r rite nasty sods on the go no use lettin them upset us 2 much cos wiv that they wiv an chat is ruined...me can b as nasty as ne wen sum 1 is bein a bastard or rite cow.. stand ya ground Cat..an rest ofyas... mosly they r fly-bi-nites an will soon sod off 2 annoy sum 1 else...let 'em c yas freaked an ya jus encourage them... so me sez it gain..chill me darlins... stand ya ground an ya will b fine.. ya can always iggie the the spoilers an trollies ne way...

RockGardener
Mar 12, 2009, 7:01 PM
I agree with Cat that we should have a comfortable place for "younger" members to hang out. I say this not because of the ugliness that I witnessed and was a target of in chat earlier today. I say this because there are different issues at different times in life. I think we should have organized (announced) meetings in chat where newbies (to chat or bisexuality) can ask older (more experienced) members questions that are on their minds.

Members such as the rude one earlier today don't need their own room, they need to behave or leave.

curious married m
Mar 12, 2009, 7:10 PM
God me dunno...don cum inta chat for a few weeks an 'ere yas r fallin' out an gettin uptite... chill me lufflies.. ther always been friction in chat an ther always will b.. sumtimes that spice is fun..at othas its nasty cos ther r sum rite nasty arseoles an evil cows floatin bout.. ya cant stop it so FGS don let it wind yas up 2 much or it will get worse.. seems 2 go in cycles havin shitebags in chat.. an peeps freak a bit.. but ther no need... me likes a bitta spice an friction at times wen in chat mesel.. an wen ther r rite nasty sods on the go no use lettin them upset us 2 much cos wiv that they wiv an chat is ruined...me can b as nasty as ne wen sum 1 is bein a bastard or rite cow.. stand ya ground Cat..an rest ofyas... mosly they r fly-bi-nites an will soon sod off 2 annoy sum 1 else...let 'em c yas freaked an ya jus encourage them... so me sez it gain..chill me darlins... stand ya ground an ya will b fine.. ya can always iggie the the spoilers an trollies ne way...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL Yea what sweet Lil Tart jus sayed. Me Agrees
OMG did I just think like Fran. Gawwwwd help us all
:2cents:
CMM

rassilon953
Mar 12, 2009, 7:44 PM
Hi everyone. I've not used chat since I first joined but the idea of agerooms makes sense, although there are pros and cons of course. It really only works when you can be in more than one chat room at a time, so you join the main room, say, as a matter of course, but, depending on your interests, can also be in the paraplegic lesbian smokers' room as well as the flemish-speaking spanking room. That way you can meet others with specific similar interests and not miss out on the regular stuff.

If you apply this to age, it's a bit tricky. Who chooses the age bands? Or do you have a room for every age? If you have an 18-25 room and you make loads of friends there when you're 24, do you have to leave them all behind when you turn 26, and then get reunited as and when each of them turns 26?

Common sense suggests that if you're friends with someone in chat, you'll develop another way of keeping in touch such as swapping email addresses, so you wouldn't have to wait until they caught you up in age just to stay in touch. That then means it's all about the function served by chat, as opposed to the forums or email.

I'd only advocate agerooms if it's possible to be in multiple chatrooms simultaneously, otherwise I don't think it's fair. But well done to Cat for raising the issue (hope you're well, sweetie)

darkeyes
Mar 12, 2009, 8:12 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL Yea what sweet Lil Tart jus sayed. Me Agrees
OMG did I just think like Fran. Gawwwwd help us all
:2cents:
CMM

God Curio..don u start agreein wiv me now...hav enuff probs wiv agreein wiv Allbi... rite paira x's 2 bear me can tellya...:tong:

.. but don u worry.. occasional acknowledgemnt that me is rite an a lil slip inta Franspeak don mean ya think like me.. world safe for a lil longa methinks, me luffly ole Goat Face... jus means yas luffly an not as daft asya look.. tee hee;)

Have lil kissie ne ways for finally findin a lil common... tee hee... muah!!!!:bigrin:

allbimyself
Mar 12, 2009, 8:31 PM
I've got a better idea. Those that aren't young but have maturity issues can create and go to their own room when they get bent out of shape because the younger ones get tired of the condescending attitude.

darkeyes
Mar 12, 2009, 8:35 PM
I've got a better idea. Those that aren't young but have maturity issues can create and go to their own room when they get bent out of shape because the younger ones get tired of the condescending attitude.:eek: tee hee...:tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 12, 2009, 8:55 PM
Thank you for outting yourself, Rebecca. I didnt want to name names and insult you like you did to those of us in chat today.
Cat

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Mar 12, 2009, 11:25 PM
I'm not here as much either, but the couple of times I have , I also have noticed the level of maturity has dropped as well. I'm not saying these kids are really really immature, but I'ts noticible. You can make a room for these younger folk, but I doubt it would make a difference, I'f I were still a kid I'd probably still come in just to piss you old fuckers off lol.

rissababynta
Mar 12, 2009, 11:27 PM
I'm not here as much either, but the couple of times I have , I also have noticed the level of maturity has dropped as well. I'm not saying these kids are really really immature, but I'ts noticible. You can make a room for these younger folk, but I doubt it would make a difference, I'f I were still a kid I'd probably still come in just to piss you old fuckers off lol.

My thoughts exactly

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 12, 2009, 11:31 PM
"I've got a better idea. Those that aren't young but have maturity issues can create and go to their own room when they get bent out of shape because the younger ones get tired of the condescending attitude"

Allbi honey, none of us that were disrespected today had been condescenting Anyone. All we were doing was talking amonst ourselves when the comment was made "You old Biotches are stealing my thunder, so that makes you both old Hags" At which Rock and I went "Huh?"

In my humble opinion that wasnt deserved nor warranted. But it Was not needed.
Just my:2cents:
Cat

Georgie_Girl
Mar 13, 2009, 12:10 AM
Does chat not like Firefox? Every time I try to go in, it freezes my browser. >.<

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2009, 12:29 AM
"I've got a better idea. Those that aren't young but have maturity issues can create and go to their own room when they get bent out of shape because the younger ones get tired of the condescending attitude"

Allbi honey, none of us that were disrespected today had been condescenting Anyone. All we were doing was talking amonst ourselves when the comment was made "You old Biotches are stealing my thunder, so that makes you both old Hags" At which Rock and I went "Huh?"

Cat

Well, don't steal her thunder bitch! :tong:

shybipinay
Mar 13, 2009, 12:56 AM
Here we are sitting just beginning to enjoy the forums without every second thread being about a troll and now this. Seems people just aren't happy unless there is something to bitch about. It doesn't matter who you are and if it is justified or not, please everybody stop bitching at each other. Then people like us might be able to see this site in a more positive light.

Ever wonder why we never go to chat?

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2009, 1:17 AM
Here we are sitting just beginning to enjoy the forums without every second thread being about a troll and now this. Seems people just aren't happy unless there is something to bitch about. It doesn't matter who you are and if it is justified or not, please everybody stop bitching at each other. Then people like us might be able to see this site in a more positive light.

Ever wonder why we never go to chat?

Lots of people on this site don't go to chat so to answer your question, no not really...

jclogan
Mar 13, 2009, 2:07 AM
I don't think rooms by age is a solution. Regardless of how you partition it, someone will always manage to piss off someone else. My advice is...if somebody offends you, confront them and let them know they offeded you in a reasoned and mature manner. If they respond positively, resolve it and move on. If not, hit the ignore button and forget it.

PaulWaul
Mar 13, 2009, 2:38 AM
Yeah, there's an ignore button for a reason folks. You just have to put your foot down and tell the little shitheads to go take a flying jump if they piss you off.

I'd rather have the current chat improved, instead of the annoying pricks getting rewarded for their snobbery.

darkeyes
Mar 13, 2009, 7:21 AM
It nev gonna happen Cat..an neitha shud it..strength a chat is the scope of ages who participate.. an course ther will b arseholes an bitches who will b less than nice.. if me had a penny for every nasty thing sed 2 me me b very well set up 2 ride out the recession.. ther r otha ways a dealin wiv disruptive an shitty peeps.. me luffs chattin 2 peeps a 18 2 80 an ne way..how do ya stop them from gettin inta general chat? or do ya wan that ended? An hav peeps barred by age from specific chats? All seems like burocratic fiddlesticks 2 me.. if peeps wonna start up ther own chats the facility is ther.. but mosly they don.. they wonna chat wiv peeps like em no matta ther age.. don wonna hav ne divide an rule 'ere.. cos thats wotyas suggestin..

GalacticiaActual
Mar 13, 2009, 8:30 AM
<--- Agrees with Fran^^^

allbimyself
Mar 13, 2009, 8:44 AM

Cat
Cat,

I am merely speaking about things I have witnessed personally.

Yes, there are some that say things they shouldn't, but that isn't limited to people under a certain age. Blaming an entire group of individuals for the actions of one or some is prejudice. Now it seems that you wish to segregate an entire group of people. Stop and think about that.

And, yes, I have witnessed some older (obviously not more mature) individuals acting condescendingly and worse towards others precisely because of their age. When someone is attacked because of their youth why is it surprising when they defend themselves by commenting on the age of their attacker?

I know everyone is going to say "No one is forcing them to leave the main room, just offering an alternative for them." Uh huh. I can see it now, "You should go to the kiddie room where the other people your age hang out." It's nothing more than ammunition to use in confrontations. Why not suggest that Drew create a room for 40 and over instead?

jamieknyc
Mar 13, 2009, 9:22 AM
Besides which, this room doesn't get so much traffic that it can support separate chat rooms for different age groups.

**Peg**
Mar 13, 2009, 9:38 AM
as showme has demonstrated MANY times, we can make our own over40 room, or balcony, or verandah. Even I have been known to make a "quiet" room when I just can't take the yattering any longer.

Methinks Drew has more than enough to do...

JMO :2cents:

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2009, 9:48 AM
Personally I think that having some kind of seperate room could be a good idea just in case anybody of any age get annoyed by what is going on. But like everyone else has said, you can't keep certain people out of a room, and if they are that immature where you think they need another room then they are immature enough to just come into chat simply to annoy you.

And then what am i supposed to do!!!!????? THere's probably two people my age on this site that always act respectfully and handle things in a mature manner...and I barely see them in chat...I don't want to be stuck in a room with a bunch of younger people that I simply can not relate to :-(

**Peg**
Mar 13, 2009, 11:29 AM
...I don't want to be stuck in a room with a bunch of younger people that I simply can not relate to :-(

ditto... and I don't think anyone else does, either.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 13, 2009, 11:51 AM
I wasnt suggesting they be banned to a room just because Of their age, but simply for those who would Like to be in a comfortable setting where they can have fun their way. I meant no disrespect, it was just a thought. :} I understand Rissa not wanting to go into a room where she doesnt know anyone, and I understand her relating more to people of our ages. I just thought if Rebecca and Amanda or whatever her name is, might be more comfortable in a place where younger people could go and have fun, and that might still be an option for some.
The issue here was someone being obnixious and disrespectful to people she didnt even know, and I know that from now on she'll be treated as Tic does...with a click of the iggy button when/if the nonsense begins.
Thank you everyone for your comments and feed back. :}
Cat

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2009, 12:49 PM
I know what were meaning Cat. Another room for people who possibly don't want to be around the old haggy bitches who steal their thunder (heehee) might not be a bad idea as an option for those who choose to go and talk about other things that they can relate to with their peers...

Young or old...

Until then though, everyone is right, there is the iggy.

allbimyself
Mar 13, 2009, 12:51 PM
I wasnt suggesting they be banned to a room just because Of their age, but simply for those who would Like to be in a comfortable setting where they can have fun their way. I meant no disrespect, it was just a thought. :} I understand Rissa not wanting to go into a room where she doesnt know anyone, and I understand her relating more to people of our ages. I just thought if Rebecca and Amanda or whatever her name is, might be more comfortable in a place where younger people could go and have fun, and that might still be an option for some.
The issue here was someone being obnixious and disrespectful to people she didnt even know, and I know that from now on she'll be treated as Tic does...with a click of the iggy button when/if the nonsense begins.
Thank you everyone for your comments and feed back. :}
Cat
I still have no idea why you suggested another room. All it would do is create a situation where younger folks would feel they weren't welcome elsewhere. Why do that because of a couple of them misbehaving?

And if you question whether or not that would make them feel unwelcome, why didn't you suggest a room for the older crowd instead "where [older] people could go and have fun"? Why didn't you just create a room at that time and go there?

Besides, as you've pointed out, the iggy button still works. I'll make a further suggestion. I know it's annoying when you iggy someone and others still jaw at them, so just iggy them, too. Eventually the people feeding the trolls will learn and stop doing it. When no one feeds the trolls they will go away.

rissababynta
Mar 13, 2009, 1:06 PM
I'll make a further suggestion. I know it's annoying when you iggy someone and others still jaw at them, so just iggy them, too. Eventually the people feeding the trolls will learn and stop doing it. When no one feeds the trolls they will go away.

THen you might as well leave the chat cause no one would be talking anymore lol.

chulainn2
Mar 13, 2009, 5:34 PM
I agree with Cat. We need another room, you oldies have just taken over.
Yeah now that Ive got blood pressure medicine, Cialis and wine, I'm back in my 20's
BTW, anyone here have a discount coupon for botox?.

alegrias
Mar 13, 2009, 6:36 PM
First, nobody has to call me old for me to feel old. (I'm 48.) Just seeing people in chat who are the same age as my own offspring is enough.

Sometimes, I don't mind chatting with kids (young adults who are still "kids" to me). Other times, I feel like talking to mature adults who have lived through at least some of what I've lived through.

The truth is, young adults (who are at least 18) have as much right to be in "chat" as I do. Rather than banishing them to their own room, how about setting up a room for people OVER a certain age? (say 40?) We "old fogies" could still go to the main room, if we want, but we could still have a place to go to talk to people our own age or older.

BTW, I don't really feel old. I think age is just a number and how old I feel has more to do with how well I take care of myself. But I am at a different stage of my life than the 20 somethings who come here. I have different priorities and a different perspective on the past, the present, and the future.

csrakate
Mar 13, 2009, 6:38 PM
As Peg commented, there is always the option to make another room if a certain chat situation makes you uncomfortable but making a whole separate room just won't work, nor will it make those that have their mind set on irritating others go away. As you probably notice, we already have a "living room" that never gets used and that was after someone INSISTED that we needed it. I know that at times it seems we have situations where the mix isn't fun or enjoyable, but that is rare and as humans, we simply need to attempt to get along. And if that doesn't work...just ignore them. I admit that I get offended by comments about my age and my station in life, but that surely isn't going to keep me from chatting and it shouldn't make anyone else feel less than welcome. And never fear, those who are usually hell bent on agitating very often tire of doing so and they either acclimate themselves or they move on to another venue. Making separate rooms for age groups would simply create a chasm in what is supposed to be a supportive community.

Kate

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 14, 2009, 3:03 AM
I know what were meaning Cat. Another room for people who possibly don't want to be around the old haggy bitches who steal their thunder (heehee) might not be a bad idea as an option for those who choose to go and talk about other things that they can relate to with their peers...

Young or old...

Until then though, everyone is right, there is the iggy.

Exactly Rissa! That was the thought that I was trying to convey but it just wouldnt seem to come across as I wanted it to..lol
Thanks Sweetie.
Cat

rebecca_anne89
Mar 14, 2009, 10:02 AM

Cat

I never said that! so now you're just making things up to try and get your point across. im really beginning to think that they should make another room. this one should be called " people who lie b/c they have nothing better to do"

Holmes
Mar 14, 2009, 10:34 AM
Don't worry remeber those who call you old hags will someday soon have thrown right back at them.I have a 20 year old friend who does not date anyone under thirty, because they feel that age group my be fun for sex but have nothng to say afterwards. He love the maturity andintellect of those who have been around the block'

rissababynta
Mar 14, 2009, 1:11 PM
I never said that! so now you're just making things up to try and get your point across. im really beginning to think that they should make another room. this one should be called " people who lie b/c they have nothing better to do"

This thread was meant for other people besides yourself...she never actually said that YOU said it, so before you start ranting about people lying make sure that they actally are first.

rebecca_anne89
Mar 16, 2009, 10:35 AM
This thread was meant for other people besides yourself...she never actually said that YOU said it, so before you start ranting about people lying make sure that they actally are first.

im pretty sure she was talking about me she just didn't have the balls to say so =)

rissababynta
Mar 16, 2009, 10:43 AM
im pretty sure she was talking about me she just didn't have the balls to say so =)

In either case, you shouldn't accuse people of lying when there are other people involved and your only reasoning is that you are "pretty sure".

Jumping to conclusions can sometimes cause more, uneccesary problems in life.

darkeyes
Mar 16, 2009, 10:49 AM
im pretty sure she was talking about me she just didn't have the balls to say so =)Think she has the balls ok don u worry ya pretty lil head ova that,, wosn involved in the spat so cant comment.. but will say this 2 ya hun.. wy not jus enter chat an hav gud ole laff an chinwag.. kissie an make up an join the party.. peeps r luffly in the main.. an like nowt moren a gud laff an a giggle (an sum nowt moren summat else.. but me passes on that..) Sumtimes ther will b a rite rollickin barney an ya havta expect that sumtimes.. if sum 1 gets upya nose tell 'em in no uncertain terms.. an hav it out.. sort it..go on..kissie an make up.. life 2 short 2 hold grudges an take umbrage at things peeps mite or mite nota sed...:)

allbimyself
Mar 16, 2009, 12:45 PM
life 2 short 2 hold grudges an take umbrage at things peeps mite or mite nota sed...:)Fran! I so resent that!

darkeyes
Mar 16, 2009, 1:36 PM
Fran! I so resent that!

O soz Allbi..cept for u an Goat Face..o yea.. an Tex.. uve all lived looooooooonggggg..... besides we kissied an made up ages go... but yas all luffly ne way.. tee hee:tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 16, 2009, 1:41 PM
Well Ya'll, as far as I'm concerned this is a dead thread. I never mentioned any names of the person who was so rude to me and several others that day, for I felt it wasnt necessary. Respect should be shown at all times in chat and on the forum. Its just plain good sense and proper behavior. :rolleyes:
Nuff Said.;)
Cat.

darkeyes
Mar 16, 2009, 1:47 PM
Well Ya'll, as far as I'm concerned this is a dead thread. I never mentioned any names of the person who was so rude to me and several others that day, for I felt it wasnt necessary. Respect should be shown at all times in chat and on the forum. Its just plain good sense and proper behavior. :rolleyes:
Nuff Said.;)
Cat. Mmmmmmm.. cept wen peeps don show or deserve 2 b shown ne Cat... peeps earn respect they don get it as of rite... wise ole coot called daddy tot me that.. an me will stik 2 it.. howeva.. 'e also tot me nev 2 show disrespect until such times as arseholes show that they deserve it...:)

rissababynta
Mar 16, 2009, 1:54 PM
Mmmmmmm.. cept wen peeps don show or deserve 2 b shown ne Cat... peeps earn respect they don get it as of rite... wise ole coot called daddy tot me that.. an me will stik 2 it.. howeva.. 'e also tot me nev 2 show disrespect until such times as arseholes show that they deserve it...:)

Good laws of life to live by Fran. I for one find myself to be fairly respectful and kind to others, especially here. However, I have been known when the time calls for it to go into total bitch mode within seconds. Thank you for making me feel better about my not so nice side haha.

darkeyes
Mar 16, 2009, 3:33 PM
Good laws of life to live by Fran. I for one find myself to be fairly respectful and kind to others, especially here. However, I have been known when the time calls for it to go into total bitch mode within seconds. Thank you for making me feel better about my not so nice side haha.

Yas welcum yummie 1..:tong:

rissababynta
Mar 16, 2009, 8:36 PM
Yas welcum yummie 1..:tong:

Aww Fran, you shouldnt go callin me yummie until ya get a taste :tong:

Lonewolf76
Mar 16, 2009, 10:53 PM

Damn! Rissa in total bitch mode!!! I think I'd need bacardi & coke 4 for that!!! LOL LW

rissababynta
Mar 16, 2009, 11:59 PM
Damn! Rissa in total bitch mode!!! I think I'd need bacardi & coke 4 for that!!! LOL LW

Hey, for all we know bacardi and coke 4 is the culprit...

void()
Mar 17, 2009, 4:10 AM
Please do not remove or exhume the rum & coke from my perusal. In life it is but one of few pleasures allowed me. Rarely drink do I, and within responsible moderation. I promise to not insult platypuses anymore, just leave the rum & coke alone, please, oh please?

In all seriousness, there is something wonderful called life that has of late been keeping me from too much chat. It is nice to visit once in a while. Even more so when I can see my boyfriend in there. However, I find chat without much purpose at times.

That is more than likely due in part to my over all view/s of everything. Always 'outside looking in', here it seems. Hell, not knowing much Spanish is only one handy excuse to not engage in socializing with co-workers. Most being devout Christians, and myself Atheist is another.

But as a co-worker from Israel pointed out, when we all come together for working there are no enemies. We all want pretty much the same, have the same needs. It is our idiotic leaders (in general) and the powers that be which create diversions and divisions amongst us.

That noted, I still find a place outside. To a degree I am happy there. As my therapist has taught me, happiness is not a valid ends. Further chasing after an ever elusive 'it' that others suggest you find to get satisfaction, peace, joy in life is silly. There is no 'it' what so ever and any who disagree or suggest there is, are the ones whom you must dash away from.

See, told you life is wonderful. :) Age? Just because I will not become involved with someone 20 or under, does not mean a) I am correct, b) they are, c) life is. It is merely a preference from someone who has few. I am still able to talk and be friends with those 20 or under, or at least I think I am.

Bah, another diversion. People are people. Get over it, I already did.

Excuse me, need to return to bed. Run it slow and good night.

elian
Mar 17, 2009, 6:27 AM
<nuzzles>

Please do not remove or exhume the rum & coke from my perusal. In life it is but one of few pleasures allowed me. Rarely drink do I, and within responsible moderation. I promise to not insult platypuses anymore, just leave the rum & coke alone, please, oh please?

In all seriousness, there is something wonderful called life that has of late been keeping me from too much chat. It is nice to visit once in a while. Even more so when I can see my boyfriend in there. However, I find chat without much purpose at times.

That is more than likely due in part to my over all view/s of everything. Always 'outside looking in', here it seems. Hell, not knowing much Spanish is only one handy excuse to not engage in socializing with co-workers. Most being devout Christians, and myself Atheist is another.

But as a co-worker from Israel pointed out, when we all come together for working there are no enemies. We all want pretty much the same, have the same needs. It is our idiotic leaders (in general) and the powers that be which create diversions and divisions amongst us.

That noted, I still find a place outside. To a degree I am happy there. As my therapist has taught me, happiness is not a valid ends. Further chasing after an ever elusive 'it' that others suggest you find to get satisfaction, peace, joy in life is silly. There is no 'it' what so ever and any who disagree or suggest there is, are the ones whom you must dash away from.

See, told you life is wonderful. :) Age? Just because I will not become involved with someone 20 or under, does not mean a) I am correct, b) they are, c) life is. It is merely a preference from someone who has few. I am still able to talk and be friends with those 20 or under, or at least I think I am.

Bah, another diversion. People are people. Get over it, I already did.

Excuse me, need to return to bed. Run it slow and good night.

**Peg**
Mar 17, 2009, 8:49 AM
Ben.... elian : I love you guys :)

void()
Mar 17, 2009, 10:32 AM
Mmm There's one of the other few pleasures of life now. <nuzzles and cuddles elian back, smoochies>

We love you too, Peg. :) In fact I think there are few on the site we'd have any trouble with.

Some folks are cross dressers. I don't quite get into that, again not a wrong or right, merely a preference. Some folks change their gender. Happy being a guy here, don't feel any unresolved issues, am rather feminist in views. Again no right or wrong.

It's all just live and let live, be honest, know yourself. That brings respect of yourself and from and for others. Have a strong dislike of folks with chips on their shoulders, we all know the type --- "oh look I'm X, you owe me!" Sorry but in the grander scheme no rag on a stick will entitle you over anyone else.

< returns to cuddling and loving his bright star a bit > Saw the doc this morn, honey. Got my dosage increased. C says it will be good, let me relax more. Already feel way too mellow but everyone suggests being more so. Gee, wonder why? < grins, chuckles >

Well, need to scoot. Got to feed Mojo, Thistle, Toolbox, Hammer, Gracie, Ro Ro, Bastion. The first two being our dogs, Mojo, my new puppy. :impleased

Run 'er slow.

rebecca_anne89
Mar 17, 2009, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=rissababynta;125555]In either case, you shouldn't accuse people of lying when there are other people involved and your only reasoning is that you are "pretty sure".

Jumping to conclusions can sometimes cause more, uneccesary problems in life.[/QU

"pretty sure" in my sentence was sarcasm ;) what's your friggin IQ?

rebecca_anne89
Mar 17, 2009, 11:04 AM
Nuff Said.;)
Cat.

you know you're a lil whiny baby. if all these peopl are being "mean" to you then there must be a reason. maybe, like i said, you are the problem =)

darkeyes
Mar 17, 2009, 12:08 PM
you know you're a lil whiny baby. if all these peopl are being "mean" to you then there must be a reason. maybe, like i said, you are the problem =)
Ya dus luff the stirrin hun do ya not.. chill.. b nice.. an if not well.. sod off bak werya belong.. no skin if ne of our noses... but it still not 2 l8 ifya reely wanna b parta the site.. up 2 u hun..:)

darkeyes
Mar 17, 2009, 12:20 PM
Aww Fran, you shouldnt go callin me yummie until ya get a taste :tong:oooo.. an invite Riss?? tee hee..:bigrin:

Don need 2 taste 2 kno yas yummie me luffly..;).. but havin sed that...... tee hee:tong:

_Joe_
Mar 17, 2009, 12:27 PM
You know, bottom line......

huhuhuhuh bottom

bottom line, no matter what you do, someone is going to go out of their way to be a pain in the ass.

Simple solution, ignore them. And just always assume the worst :

Every chat room is going to have the horny ass that just PMs you repeatedly.
Every chat room is going to have the creepy old man pretending to be a 21 year old girl.
Every chat room is goign to have an attention whore that wants to be the focus of everyones attention.
Every chat room is going to have the etc and etc and etc. No matter how you slice it, so just use the iggy button.

Lonewolf76
Mar 17, 2009, 12:57 PM

First of all - point of fact - Cat said she never mentioned the names of the PERSON (SINGULAR) that was being so nasty to SEVERAL (Plural) members of the chat. Learn to read. Sounds to me like you outted yourself and that YOU are the problem. I've had multitudes of commuications in chat and in private with Cat - she has never been anything but respectful and gracious. Having said that - she won't bat an eyelash backing your ass down if you disrespect her when she has not disrespected you. It also sounds like YOU need to grow up. One last thing - Cat is very loving and forgiving - if you'd stop with the attitude and attack mode and simply say - I think we got off on the wrong foot and I apologize for any part I may have played in this and move on - You'd fine that Cat would forgive, forget and move on as well. The choice is yours act like a mature adult and move on or continue to act like a child in defensive attack mode and piss off a lot of people on here who know Cat well and love her deeply. Hope you decide wisely! Just my :2cents: LW

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2009, 1:11 PM
You know, bottom line......

huhuhuhuh bottom

bottom line, no matter what you do, someone is going to go out of their way to be a pain in the ass.

Simple solution, ignore them. And just always assume the worst :

Every chat room is going to have the horny ass that just PMs you repeatedly.
Every chat room is going to have the creepy old man pretending to be a 21 year old girl.
Every chat room is goign to have an attention whore that wants to be the focus of everyones attention.
Every chat room is going to have the etc and etc and etc. No matter how you slice it, so just use the iggy button.

Precisely Joe, and we know who the attention whore here is.

By the way, IQ really doesn't show you how smart you are, it's all about a measurement of how much you are capable of learning. Mine is 146 by the way. I have a feeling that your IQ is still in the double digits. If you think that you trying to insult me based off of something so insignificant such as IQ, you are sadly mistaken you dirty little cunt.

*Gasp* Oh dear, did I just say that out loud? My bad.

Feel free to start going off about MY maturity now (I know you want to) because everyone here knows that that topic coming out of YOU is simply hypocrisy (big word there dear, you can try dictionary.com if you'd like). We all have our immature moments, no big deal. We're humans, we are entitled to be childish every now and then. Like right now, with me calling you a rancid little cum dumpster, NOT very mature.

YOU however, are an unpleasant little nim rod all of the time and you can not seem to EVER rise above the level of a three year old. Believe me, I HAVE A THREE YEAR OLD, so I know.

With that being said, I'm going to take Joe's advice and hit that iggy button (how much you want to bet the dumb bitch will still try to comment to me even though she's ignored...) because Rebecca, you are the type of person that brings out the worst in people and you are a bad person because you KNOW it and ENJOY it. You are the worst kind of person, and I am at a point in my life where people like you are simply not worth having as a part of my life. There are plenty of people here that I love and that love me, and none of us need you.

See ya later you bottom feeder.

Oh, and before I go, my TWO year old is also more of an adult than you are...and she still shits in her pants...

rebecca_anne89
Mar 17, 2009, 2:19 PM
First of all - point of fact - Cat said she never mentioned the names of the PERSON (SINGULAR) that was being so nasty to SEVERAL (Plural) members of the chat. Learn to read. Sounds to me like you outted yourself and that YOU are the problem. I've had multitudes of commuications in chat and in private with Cat - she has never been anything but respectful and gracious. Having said that - she won't bat an eyelash backing your ass down if you disrespect her when she has not disrespected you. It also sounds like YOU need to grow up. One last thing - Cat is very loving and forgiving - if you'd stop with the attitude and attack mode and simply say - I think we got off on the wrong foot and I apologize for any part I may have played in this and move on - You'd fine that Cat would forgive, forget and move on as well. The choice is yours act like a mature adult and move on or continue to act like a child in defensive attack mode and piss off a lot of people on here who know Cat well and love her deeply. Hope you decide wisely! Just my :2cents: LW

yeah i did try to make ammends when i said it didnt occur to me that some peopl dont get my sense of humor. i thought that would have stopped it. apparently not.

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2009, 2:21 PM
Wow, I've never ignored a user before. This shit is great! I come on this thread, and NOTHING....

Why haven't I listened to all of you good people before...sigh....

rebecca_anne89
Mar 17, 2009, 2:33 PM
u know its funny that this risa chick ignores me because i've never spoken to her b4. lol. what a fucking follower

okie5558
Mar 17, 2009, 6:45 PM
don't need new room need to let the young ones figure how to really please a person . Male or female LOL CAn only find out by asking. the ones that lip off aren;t sure of themselves or they wouldn't be doing it . The older ones know how to please and be please. SO just take it with a grain of salt and smile at them cat,

Cdasue
Mar 17, 2009, 8:49 PM
Well, hmmmm, I think we are quick to say it's an age thing but it's really a lot of different factors. Some of the "kids" are respectful to their elders, some aren't but that is life. Me....well...I don't come here as often because I find that the room has drastically gone down hill. The young ones don't bother me as much as the trolls. I was young once and thought anyone in their 40's was old and should be put out to pasture...now I'm the cow in the pasture...lol. Ever think they aren't really in their 20's and just old farts like us with nothing better to do then flame? I think if you don't want to see the bs that they spew then create a private room and invite who you want to talk to...that really is the only way to solve it. Creating age rooms would not help. If I look at the times I go into the womans only room and men come in just hoping to stumble across a hot conversation, the same damn thing would happen.

I just realized that I typed one whole paragraph...sorry about that.:)

chulainn2
Mar 18, 2009, 12:36 AM
Im not sure if it is an age issue or just an evolution. the chat room is not a nice place lately. i left for a awhile and returned to a rather nasty group of people. maybe my timing is off and i signed in when the immature idiots arre online. i miss the fun we used to have.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 18, 2009, 2:52 AM
Sweet Chu...we Do still have a fun time, but now and then we get the odd, rude individual. It happens. Thats not going to keep those of with respect for our fellow chatters from coming back time and time again to enjoy our friends and loved ones.
Dont be a stranger...you are missed. :}
Cat

_Joe_
Mar 18, 2009, 8:28 AM
u know its funny that this risa chick ignores me because i've never spoken to her b4. lol. what a fucking follower

http://www.crazyjoe.us/stuff/makeitstop.gif

rissababynta
Mar 18, 2009, 9:18 AM
Im not sure if it is an age issue or just an evolution. the chat room is not a nice place lately. i left for a awhile and returned to a rather nasty group of people. maybe my timing is off and i signed in when the immature idiots arre online. i miss the fun we used to have.

I must be coming in at the wrong times because I very rarely see mean people in chat. Of course, there have been a few times where things get disrupted by the annoyances of certain assholes, but for the most part my experiences are with the same lovely people that I have gotten to know and enjoy speaking to.

cutenbi
Mar 19, 2009, 1:35 AM
Holy Shit! So much hostility...I'm away for awhile and come back to this, what the fuck? "Can't we all just get along?" ...or leave.

rissababynta
Mar 19, 2009, 1:45 AM
Nope :bigrin:

darkeyes
Mar 19, 2009, 8:56 AM
Nope :bigrin:
Tee hee.. me wiv u Riss... lil barney now an than makes ya feel alive...:bigrin:

bret5668
Mar 19, 2009, 9:24 AM
Personally I don't think the idea of creating rooms for different ages is the best idea... segregation never has worked...however, I do understand the concept. Even the "40 and over" idea won't necessarily work, people that want to get in there and cause problems will do so by creating alternate ID's and therefore the problem escalates. Ideally ignoring those that offend you or piss you off is grand, however.... when the converstaion regarding "the issue" continues in the room by people who have not been ignored you still see commentary from them. and know basically what's being said. I'm not so sure there is a complete solution to the problem. Asking Drew to make changes here to accomodate this issue is not the answer, the man has enough on his plate already.

Do I have an answer to this issue, no.... i think I'm just going to use the ever handy iggy button and when a conversation or battle over issues created in chat arises.... i will just ignore all involved, then I don't have to put up with it. Yes I do understand that's not the solution for everyone before I get ripped for stating my opinion.

rissababynta
Mar 19, 2009, 11:34 AM
Tee hee.. me wiv u Riss... lil barney now an than makes ya feel alive...:bigrin:

Oh yes Fran, I love it when you agree with me like that! :tong:
About that invite by the way...;) lol

darkeyes
Mar 19, 2009, 2:43 PM
Oh yes Fran, I love it when you agree with me like that! :tong:
About that invite by the way...;) lol

.. flirtie tart.. tee hee:tong:

..the best kind..:bigrin:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Mar 19, 2009, 4:14 PM
Check out the cat

http://soundopinions.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=5279&st=280