PDA

View Full Version : Attracted to girls...

jellyfish
Mar 11, 2009, 6:31 PM
me again... :)

I just wondered, i don't think i've ever been in love, but i seem to fall very quickly for girls rather than guys, like i think i'm more sexually attracted to females... eg the first situation was when i fell for a girl i had been talking to for a while-it was a long time and a really great friendship and although she wasn't bisexual/gay i was physically attracted to her and we had loads in common and i found that i had a lot more emotional type feelings for her than i did for my boyfriend? like i would worry about her and look forward to speaking to her etc etc

If this is making any sense to anyone and you can keep up with my random thoughts... i don't know whether this is because the girls i'm falling for i feel more emotionally attached too because either i know i can't have them (because they're straight?) or i am maybe more bisexual or whatever than i thought, or its just because females do have a more emotional deeper understanding than maybe guys do? hmm i think i'm just confusing myself here...i'm just trying to understand my own feelings because my heart like hurts everytime a fall for a girl and i seem to be more in love with the idea of being with a girl than a guy...?

Can someone also tell me appart from the obvious what is different about being with a girl than a guy? (i haven't had any experiences with a girl as yet) and i don't mean anything like sexual or anything just more the emotional side etc etc... Thanks!!!

Realist
Mar 11, 2009, 8:34 PM
My first wife was bisexual. Her sister, who was straight, asked her what attracted her to women and how could she still be attracted her to men, too?

She said basically this: Girls are prettier, smoother, smell nicer, they have boobs and hips, too; I have a cerebral connection with women, while men only mystify me. I can relate to a woman's sexuality and how they function, mentally. OMG! How they kiss! And, a pussy is a lot easier to perform oral sex on than a penis.

A man's thought process is foreign and their reasoning for the things they do is so alien to me! They are hairy, scratchy, uncouth, impulsive, and even the air they breathe makes them horny. God help me, I love them, too!

I'm sure each person can express their own idea of why they are bi, but that was her explanation.