PDA

View Full Version : \o/ -o- ,o, -o- \o/

_Joe_
Mar 11, 2009, 2:50 PM
That topic means I'm waving my arms up and down, dancing...sorta like Mr Happy in my signature down there.

Upon the US economy going down like a lover with an oral fixation (except for the purporse of the analogy to the US economy the lover is a cannibal) I started searching shopping around for a Refinance on my mortgage back in December.

Wells Fargo held my current one at 6.75, and they offered and I locked in 4.875.

I closed on it finally today (Notice how freaking long it took?!) and I skip making a payment next month as the paperwork all gets organized to and from the banks, etc, then my mortage restarts at 25% less than what I was paying now.

I hope some other folks had the opportunity to take advantage of the current crisis and the banks plummenting interest rate!

rissababynta
Mar 11, 2009, 3:04 PM
Hooray!

Did you do the Mr. Happy dance Joe? Reeeaaaally?

*chuckles at image*

darkeyes
Mar 11, 2009, 4:26 PM
Gud for u Jo.. but sum peeps don hav rent or mortgage an (for 1st time in 'er adult life..) no debt woteva.. apart from me student loan but thats no prob an don count.. even hav money in the bank..an thats also a 1st... tee hee.. innit luffly? :bigrin:

_Joe_
Mar 11, 2009, 4:43 PM
Student Loans. UGH!

darkeyes
Mar 11, 2009, 7:45 PM
Student Loans. UGH!

No probs Joe..low interest rate..havta earn summat like £15k fore me even starts repayments an its ritten off afta so long if me hasn managed it.... so it not so bad...:bigrin::tong:;) If me nev gets a job..won havta pay bak a penny...:bigrin: