PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Members

TheBisexualProfessor
Mar 6, 2009, 11:14 PM
Anyone else had the experience of a member who only answers emails when s/he feels like it? I'm sick of it! After all, anyone can answer anonymously! It's not like s/he has to tell us who s/he is! I had a Biloxi local emailing me for a while and when he decided to end the conversation, he ignored me. THEN he had the audacity to re-start the conversation. I was dumb enough to re-engage and when I attempted to re-connect, I received an automated reply that messages were unacceptable to the recipient!

I can only guess that this good person is confused, lost, or too lonely to know that his overtures become seemingly spiteful when no one can reply.

PaulWaul
Mar 6, 2009, 11:54 PM
That person sounds like a prick. I've had similar things happen (not on this forum tho), and they really annoy me.

rissababynta
Mar 7, 2009, 12:25 AM
Well, I know that in my own personal experience, I've had people yell at me for being a snobby bitch cause I don't respond to their emails but in reality not all of the emails I get even go through. So, oh well.

eddy10
Mar 7, 2009, 1:19 AM
I think this happens to most anyone that emails to other than personal friends and business associates. It ticks me off for about 30 seconds. That's about all the time I have for such folks. Life goes on to greener pastures.

welickit
Mar 7, 2009, 7:48 PM
Being able to accept rejection is part of life. Forget it and move on. If you get rejected more often than not, perhaps you need to look in the mirror. :2cents:

AshMash
Mar 11, 2009, 3:23 PM
wow! can u say ouch! i know rejection is just another part of life that we all have to deal with but c'mon.... don't you think that was a little harsh?

As for the original topic, sometimes ppl just don't know how to deal with the problem so they leave it... let it be...accept the consiquiences later kinda dealy... lol i kinda do it too... but only if i have a reason to ignore sum1, will it be.

<3

Being able to accept rejection is part of life. Forget it and move on. If you get rejected more often than not, perhaps you need to look in the mirror. :2cents: