PDA

View Full Version : Man strangles girlfriend with her own Bra

vittoria
Mar 4, 2009, 3:48 PM
http://www.wptv.com/mostpopular/story/Boyfriend-strangles-woman-with-bra/g8OJcKJ_VEmN35b5KJKPPw.cspx

jamieknyc
Mar 4, 2009, 4:38 PM
Another unusual murder weapon story:

Many years ago, someone committed a murder with a frozen leg of lamb, and then cooked and ate the evidence. It took the detectives a very long time to figure out what the murder weapon was.

johnnyeasy
Mar 4, 2009, 4:43 PM
Jamie.....I am not POSITIVE....but I THINK that was a plot in an Alfred Hitchcock movie....don't know which one, but it was once described to me in a creative writing class......but, I say this with a certainy level of ZERO!

xjambix
Mar 4, 2009, 4:48 PM
The lamb story was also a short story I read in high school.

This is quite funny: http://www.wptv.com/mostpopular/story/McDonalds-out-of-nuggets-woman-calls-police/AqFDuKVxkEKDMopvIc4LWQ.cspx

_Joe_
Mar 4, 2009, 4:56 PM
THat's it.

Bra's must be banned. Let the puppies roam free.

allbimyself
Mar 4, 2009, 7:16 PM
People don't kill people, BRAS kill people!

Don't think they are covered by the 2nd

darkeyes
Mar 4, 2009, 8:29 PM
THat's it.

Cant ban bras Joe..much 2 handy shudya lose the cuffs, restraints or hav no stockins close 2 hand...:bigrin:

rissababynta
Mar 4, 2009, 10:01 PM
I used to say that bras were torture devices and that someday they would be the death of me...

(awkward silence)

Ummm...maybe I shouldn't say that anymore...

jem_is_bi
Mar 4, 2009, 10:21 PM
THat's it.

I remember the 1960's (graduated from high school in 65). So, I know, that "ban the bra" call to action has been done already. However, it did not gain or give much support. (Personal note: I loved the short "mini" skirts that were so popular. Dam!! Some women have great legs! Oh, yes! I noticed their tits too!)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 5, 2009, 12:32 AM
Oh good Lord. This gives strangle hold a whole new meaning when it comes to bra's. Very tragic thing tho...:(
Its gettin' ta where the more I know about people, the better I like and miss my kitties....
Cat ^..^

PaulWaul
Mar 5, 2009, 12:56 AM
That thing with the leg of lamb, I read a short story similar to that, where a woman murders her husband (whos leaving her) with a leg of lamb, then cooks it, pretends to come home & find her husband dead & all. Then serves the lamb to the cops who are investigating. If someone actually did that, they may have taken their motivation from the story, or the story was motivated by the person.

@ topic, pretty much anything can be used as a murder weapon if wielded (im)properly.

Bunni23
Mar 5, 2009, 5:09 PM
Just another item I can add to my list of why I hate wearing bras.

_Joe_
Mar 5, 2009, 5:25 PM

or legs of lamb.

chook
Mar 5, 2009, 5:53 PM

I'm with ya on that one Bunni :rotate:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

open2both
Mar 5, 2009, 6:25 PM
Maybe he thought it looked better on HIM!

curious44
Mar 6, 2009, 9:41 AM
It's coming now! No black bras like black rifles or to those of you in Rio Linda, "assault" rifles. No cup sizes over C, they would be classified as "high capacity". Only one bra a month with full bra registration. Every bra will have to have an identifying mark so it can be traced in the event it is found at a crime scene. BATF will be restructured and become known as BBATF funded by a special tax on bra sales. There will be multi million dollar taxpayer funded "studies", done by a consulting company that made huge donations to members of Congress who just want to make us all safer that will conclude regulations are needed "if it saves one life". There will be congressional hearings preceded by mass demonstrations protesting the appointment of males on the committee unless they have been certifed as a government approved crossdresser. The issue will become so polarizing that the nation will be divided between "Pro bra" and "No bra". The National Bra Association will be formed and the National Basketball Association will sue for copyright infringement on the use of the term, NBA.
When will this nightmare end?

darkeyes
Mar 6, 2009, 11:05 AM
It's coming now! No black bras like black rifles or to those of you in Rio Linda, "assault" rifles. No cup sizes over C, they would be classified as "high capacity". Only one bra a month with full bra registration. Every bra will have to have an identifying mark so it can be traced in the event it is found at a crime scene. BATF will be restructured and become known as BBATF funded by a special tax on bra sales. There will be multi million dollar taxpayer funded "studies", done by a consulting company that made huge donations to members of Congress who just want to make us all safer that will conclude regulations are needed "if it saves one life". There will be congressional hearings preceded by mass demonstrations protesting the appointment of males on the committee unless they have been certifed as a government approved crossdresser. The issue will become so polarizing that the nation will be divided between "Pro bra" and "No bra". The National Bra Association will be formed and the National Basketball Association will sue for copyright infringement on the use of the term, NBA.
When will this nightmare end?Diff is a course..bra's don tend 2 b lethal from short, middle an long distances an neitha do they fire off at hundreds a tits a min... havta b rite up close 2 do reel nasties wiv 'em ..:tong:

.......an besides...luffly bra much more cute than ne firearm ne time...:bigrin:;)short

RIfitbiguy
Mar 6, 2009, 8:10 PM
How about banning the annoying dancing guy!! never mind bras

CuddlyKate
Mar 7, 2009, 7:13 AM
What a temptation especially after she argued with some bobbies and almost had herself lifted for D&D in the Grassmarket. What a life!

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2009, 9:00 AM
What a temptation especially after she argued with some bobbies and almost had herself lifted for D&D in the Grassmarket. What a life!

eeeeehhhhh... 'scuse me..:eek: facts str8 me luffly..wosn arguin wiv 'em.. THEY wer arguin' wiv me.... an ya kno's fine well me wosn sozzed.. lil merry mayb..but NOT sozzed, dear heart... an certainly NOT disorderly.. jus a lil agitated by ther naziness... but am prepared 2 admit me did run off at the gob a tadge... as naziness often makes me do...:)

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2009, 12:03 PM
Contemplates goin out braless tonite jus in case*;):bigrin::tong: