PDA

View Full Version : To shave or not to shave

barejerr
Mar 4, 2009, 1:44 PM
That is the question... More specificly, Do you like shaved pubic area, or whole body even ?

Your method of shaving : waxing, shaving with a razor, trimmer etc ?

Who does your shaving : yourself, a friend, husband, wife etc?

Usually in the winter months.. I tend to be furrier than I like... But in spring, summer, fall... I shave chest, stomach, pubes, occassional legs, arm pits, ass....crack included.. as well as face... have short hair my head.. top head that is. As to why... I used to be a model and a competitive swimmer, hence very little body hair.

For myself, I like or prefer shaved pubic area, be it male or female. If it came down to it, TV, CD or trans, I think they should be shaved relative to their alt-ego's gender. Hairy legs under stockings... not a good look.

As to my method of shaving, I trim, longer hair with sissors or a mustache trimmer... then shave the area with a razor and shaving creme... occassionally use nair or some product like that.

Lonewolf76
Mar 4, 2009, 2:06 PM
Personally I trim - not shave - my pubic region so that it's not a jungle - everything else - remains hairy - it's who I am - love me or not. As for my personal preference, both in men and women - I prefer hairy pubes. Totally shaved and I feel like I'm going to bed with a 10 year old girl or boy - and - eeew! I am not a pedophile. I want my lover to have pubic hair and my guys - I prefer masculine and hairy all over - Yeah! LW

GalacticiaActual
Mar 4, 2009, 2:24 PM
The smoother the better for me. A big hairy ass and pubic area are NOT a turn on for me.

I shave my stomach to my balls with soap and razor. My ass cheeks and back are naturally smooth, so I just clean up the crack and crotch area with a trimmer. Keeps everything nice and neat, and easy to keep clean!

Smooth and slippery when wet! ;)

sylar
Mar 4, 2009, 2:28 PM
I prefer to keep myself shaved bare. As far as sex partners, I actually like neatly trimmed on top and bare lips on women more than bare. I won't complain if it's bare though. I prefer guys balls and shaft shaved and at least trimmed if not shaved above the cock.

xjambix
Mar 4, 2009, 4:01 PM
I like trimmed in both sexes, although not too trimmed, cause that can be stubbly and sore, lol. Body hair doesn't bother me too much, as long as it's nice and neat, I'm happy.

I tend to like being hair free, but I'm happy just trimming. I get waxed when I feel like being hair free, I get irritated easily when I use a razor or hair removal creams :(

folk2punk
Mar 4, 2009, 4:16 PM
Ok, so i recently let another guy shave my ass. It was a neat sensation, and i dont regret doing it. (certainly unforgettable.) Yet, i dont think i would do it again. I like to have a little bit of hair. Shaved the front once too, but didnt care for the feeling of bare skin all the time there either.

I mean, if i'm with a man, then i want it to feel like a Man! (not a boy or a girl.) I rather enjoy the treasure trail and some hair on the thighs. Just so long as I dont need a machettee, i'm good.

treemutt
Mar 4, 2009, 5:17 PM
I keep myself trimmed w/ shaved sack.I do it myself w/ a razor & soap.
As for my playmates I like them to be trimmed neatly for a guy as for women I like lips bare w/ a little on top

aslowhand
Mar 4, 2009, 6:51 PM
My wife is an esthetician so under arms are trimmed as well as legs all else is waxed.Wife is smooth all over.May not be for everyone but we like it.

runningnaked
Mar 4, 2009, 7:19 PM
I usually trim up nicely ,,,, however I prefer a shaved partner,, (smooth is very hot to me),,,

I've been hooking up with this one guy that shaves and he made the comment that he would like to shave me,,, well I decided to let him do it,, I was nervous but it was a GREAT turn on for me ,, our fun time afterwords was exhilarating for me,, I'm going to try and stay this way,,,,

I bet your hot as hell under all that furr barejerr,,,,

let me know when you shave.... so we can play.. :tong:

jem_is_bi
Mar 4, 2009, 10:43 PM
I trim and shave donw there because that is how he likes it!
He is bare down there too!
But, not because I insist on it.
We both want to please and be pleased, so what else can the two of us do.

Biboz49
Mar 4, 2009, 11:36 PM
I'm shaved smooth on tummy, chest, cock, pubes, balls and ass crack. I don't have a lot of body hair either so I'm pretty smooth all over. It's a real turn on to be with a guy that's shaved smooth too. The look makes me so hot. :tongue: GF is smooth as well. She likes it when I do it for her. I shave myself and try to do it every day. It only takes a few minutes in the shower.

Lonewolf76
Mar 5, 2009, 12:06 AM
Wow, Looks like I'm in a definte minority. I thought this question may show a 50/50 split - didn't realize there were so many smoothies out there. I'll stay with my hairy preference none the less. Smoothies just don't do it for me. But hey - it's all about what turns you own - regardless - baby smooth or Sasquatch - have fun!! LW

sammie19
Mar 5, 2009, 6:31 AM
I used to shave but then a friend advised me just to keep it trimmed for the presence of a little hair down there increases the sensual experience. And she was 100% correct.:)

Falke
Mar 5, 2009, 10:25 AM
Personally I like keeping myself smooth. Although this is usually only a few times a year as I can never seem to keep up with it.

_Joe_
Mar 5, 2009, 11:11 AM
Soooo, this is a no ?

Linky NSFW (http://www.crazyjoe.us/stuff/hairylady.jpg)

jfra18
Mar 5, 2009, 1:50 PM
I shave my nether regions, arms and under arms head and face

Bunni23
Mar 5, 2009, 5:04 PM
I like to keep myself mostly shaved or at least neatly trimmed. I prefer a little bit of hair just because I think bald can look a little too like a pre-teen. But sometimes I shave completely just because I want to. But most of the time, like I am now, I shave all but a small, trimmed "landing strip".

In partners, I prefer girls to be like me, either shaved or with a neat trimmed area. On guys, I definitely prefer some hair. Guys who shave completely definitely give me this pre-teen image that I don't prefer as much. Trimming is great on guys, but I don't have as strong of a preference for it as I do on girls.

born naked
Mar 5, 2009, 7:39 PM
Im not a tall guy but I can grow hair real well. So I trim chest light to pretty close. Trim pubes and shave balls. Trim around the rest of the area as well. I have shaved it all off but Im not so much into that myself. I dont care if someone else is..just not so much me. As for partner, yea I like them trimed since I dont like hair in my teeth so much.:male:

frenchlick
Mar 5, 2009, 8:59 PM
I like to shave and sometimes just trim it all. I tried waxing and liked the smoothness, but not the itchiness 2 weeks later. I did laser hair removal on a few areas and that was GREAT. I'd like to do that in more areas, but it was kind of expensive.

tenorin68
Mar 5, 2009, 10:25 PM
I shave my balls, between the legs, and as far as I can reach in the crack. I also shave the hair around my nipples and the light areas of hair on my belly. I'm not real hairy overall either but have considered shaving underarms, arms and legs. How many men do this (besides competitive swimmers and body builders)?

Hephaestion
Mar 6, 2009, 5:35 AM
Usually, I like to howl at the moon in comfort, but just occasionally it's all off to e.g. enhance a feminine role.

All methods used as appropriate: waxing, mechanical epilation, creams, razor, shaver, laser. A partner is there to help with those difficult to get to places and to control quality of finish.

I know when satisfaction has been reached as I usually get bitten on the bum

AshMash
Mar 6, 2009, 5:32 PM
personally i like a nice shaved lady... guys i like trimmed... I myself do shave. Never used to though... lol >.<"

Bi-Zarro
Mar 7, 2009, 12:22 AM
For me, women can get away with trimming. But guys really gotta shave the whole package. It looks much, much better without the hair.

barejerr
Mar 7, 2009, 2:27 PM
I usually trim up nicely ,,,, however I prefer a shaved partner,, (smooth is very hot to me),,,

I've been hooking up with this one guy that shaves and he made the comment that he would like to shave me,,, well I decided to let him do it,, I was nervous but it was a GREAT turn on for me ,, our fun time afterwords was exhilarating for me,, I'm going to try and stay this way,,,,

I bet your hot as hell under all that furr barejerr,,,,

let me know when you shave.... so we can play.. :tong:

Thanks, And i am a lot less furrier now.. started trimming for nude sunbathing this spring, maybe even this weekend suppose to be 80's again... where do you run naked, and more over, need a barber, LOL

Michele Mayelle
Mar 8, 2009, 3:37 AM
I shave from neck to thighs every day as I like the feel of smooth sensual skin, I also find I enjoy sex far more, as my partner also shaves & it feels more sensual, skin to skin contact. In the summer months I visit a nudist beach here where I live & see that most are clean shaven, both men & women, though several women leave just a thin line. Ten years ago at the same beach, there were not that many that shaved, now, the ones that dont, look out of place with all that hair, yuk, though thats just my opinion. So my friends, the bottom line seems to be, clean shaved seems to be the in thing, here in Europe anyway. If it feels good, just do it.
Mike/Michele

_Joe_
Mar 8, 2009, 4:03 AM
Funny topic that I can now be seroius with.

So I'm getting the big snip snip on Friday. And I discontinued taking a medication that killed my sex drive that I've been on for YEARS.

All of a sudden my drive is back. and I decided not to wait a week, but shave clean the boys (since I have to for the operation) and trimmed the rest.

It's very erotic feeling, and I must say that's the way to go. well, for now.

SInce I dont get much action, I can say to the rest, go clean shaved or waxed - nobody wants to floss during their meal.

mobimale_67
Mar 8, 2009, 10:21 AM
Hello, this is my very first post! As a guy, the first time I shaved my body a few years back, just getting dressed was a fantastic & sensual experience. My whole body tingled from the feelings of the fabrics on my skin. I shave everyday since then from the neck down in the shower with a razor. I love it. Prefer same in partners both F/M.

joker9669000
Mar 8, 2009, 8:32 PM
personally i like a nice shaved lady... guys i like trimmed... I myself do shave. Never used to though... lol >.<"

I meet a woman here and when we meet I seen the most beautyful angel with alot of inner beauty that makes her outter beauty more beautiful.
I love to build on the freindship and see if it goes farther and her lips are as soft as cotten and smile lights up the room.

rissababynta
Mar 8, 2009, 9:19 PM
I meet a woman here and when we meet I seen the most beautyful angel with alot of inner beauty that makes her outter beauty more beautiful.
I love to build on the freindship and see if it goes farther and her lips are as soft as cotten and smile lights up the room.

OOOooook, so does she shave or not?? lol