PDA

View Full Version : FIRST TIME

jonboy100
Mar 4, 2009, 11:08 AM
HELP ! ANY TIPS ON HAVING ANAL FOR THE FIRST TIME IE PREPERATION (CLEANING OUT)IF THATS THE RIGHT WORDS. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO .

rissababynta
Mar 4, 2009, 11:22 AM
If you view the thread Does Anal Hurt you'll probably get every answer that you could possibly need.

And please don't shout :tong:

jonboy100
Mar 4, 2009, 11:32 AM
THANKS FOR THAT , BUT CLEANING OUT (ENAMA)HOW CAN I DO THAT AT HOME , CAN I MAKE OR USE ANYTHING ELSE THATS ROND THE HOUSE.

rissababynta
Mar 4, 2009, 11:48 AM
I'm sure you could if you really wanted to, but even regular enemas aren't safe for everyone so I refuse to give any ideas in order to NOT be a responsible party for something happening, but depending on where you go you could buy a box of three enemas with pre-lubed tips, intructions, and risks/precautions for 2 bucks or less so I don't know why you wouldn't choose that route as it seems to be the best and safest way to go.

barejerr
Mar 4, 2009, 12:08 PM
actually internet places like web MD has recipes... if you will for enemas, but they aren't that expensive and buying them isn;t as embarassing as you think. It is all very clinical... the casher doesn;t know what your going to use it for.... you could also buy a bottle of stool softener... it would appear that you have hard stools and you are trying to take care of the problem... it is a very common ailment... Good luck

Ps while on web MD... look up how to administer an enema... not that it is hard to do.. just you need to follow certain protocols... not too hot, not too cold water temps. etc etc

_Joe_
Mar 4, 2009, 12:19 PM
Procastination. A pain in the ass.