PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm gay?

njbiguy07
Mar 3, 2009, 5:02 PM
I'm 30 years old, and have never been with a woman.
I have male friends, have given oral sex before, and really enjoy that.

A few weeks ago I met this woman online from a dating site.
We've been chatting through e-mail, and were planning on meeting.

The more I think about it though, I'm not that attracted to women.
I used to be when I was younger. Ever since I've been with men though...that's pretty much what I think about.

I'm probably gay right?

chook
Mar 3, 2009, 5:08 PM
That is a loaded question, mate!!!!!!

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

eddy10
Mar 3, 2009, 5:14 PM
I recommend you follow through with your date. It is better to know for sure, than wonder the rest of your life.

elian
Mar 3, 2009, 5:54 PM
I agree with Eddy - if you never have ANY experience with women you'll never know for sure right? It's better to find out now what you prefer while you are single.

If nothing else you might possibly find a very good friend.

-E

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 3, 2009, 6:26 PM
Sweetie, if you've been talking to her a while and have already planned to meet then it would be rude to not give her a chance. Even if you arent attracted to each other sexually, it doesnt mean that you havent found a fantastic friend, and since you havent been with a woman, then how can you tell if you arent attracted to women? Just give it a shot, Hon, and if you find you Arent attracted to one another, then nothing ventured nothing gained. It couldnt hurt. ;)
Have fun.
Cat

onewhocares
Mar 3, 2009, 6:48 PM
Sweetie, if you've been talking to her a while and have already planned to meet then it would be rude to not give her a chance. Even if you arent attracted to each other sexually, it doesnt mean that you havent found a fantastic friend, and since you havent been with a woman, then how can you tell if you arent attracted to women? Just give it a shot, Hon, and if you find you Arent attracted to one another, then nothing ventured nothing gained. It couldnt hurt. ;)
Have fun.
Cat

GOSH....Cat took the words out of my mouth. Damn she is good.

Belle

PaulWaul
Mar 3, 2009, 7:19 PM
I'm 30 years old, and have never been with a woman.
I have male friends, have given oral sex before, and really enjoy that.

A few weeks ago I met this woman online from a dating site.
We've been chatting through e-mail, and were planning on meeting.

The more I think about it though, I'm not that attracted to women.
I used to be when I was younger. Ever since I've been with men though...that's pretty much what I think about.

I'm probably gay right?

I don't really know if this will help, but the only person who can answer that is you. Some people who are trans identify as gay, some people who are pansexual identify as bi, etc.

Its all up to you how you identify yourself..

Doggiestyle
Mar 3, 2009, 7:58 PM
:bigrin: Me GAY? Nawwwww not me. Just cause I like sex with guys & gals dosen't make me gay does it??????

Rather than think myself as gay or bisexual, I just like to think myself as "hetro-sexually challanged" OK? :bigrin:

And NO I am not talkin to myself. I am merely thinkin out loud. :rolleyes:

Thats all, your friend Doggie...........:doggie:.........:flag4:......... Keep it hard

YoungAndExotic
Mar 3, 2009, 9:56 PM
I think you are going to be able to answer that question better then anyone on this site, who only know you by the 5 or 6 lines you typed in this post.

Your a complex person just like everyone else, and I dont think you can really find self defining insurance from us. Its something only your going to be able to tell yourself mate

MikeW
Mar 4, 2009, 2:18 AM
Based on what you've written and assuming its accuracy I'd have to say yes, you're probably gay. Or at least more gay than you are straight.

But that's just my opinion.. and we all know what they say about opinions.

Mike W

jeancarleo
Mar 4, 2009, 3:46 AM
I say u give it a shot. Like myself, i was gay and then one day i tried a girl by kissing her, sucking her tits, and fucking her pussy and that changed me and now i know i'm not gay. I don't have regrets, i thank that woman for opening my eyes and letting me know i liked women just didn't think they were for me until i tried being with one.

Now for that bisexual fantasy still not yet realized :(

barejerr
Mar 4, 2009, 10:18 AM
Well superficially speaking, and not knowing you on anything more than you wrote.. I woul dsay yes, you are gay, but that is ok too... then again, yo maybe bi, just at the opposite end of the bell curve than other more st8 people.

I guess the bottom line, if your are happy and content.. then does it matter where you fall into the scheme of things?

Hell, give it a shot... and try it more than once... if after that you don;t like it, then don;t do it anymore

open2both
Mar 4, 2009, 6:40 PM
Sounds like you're trying to force yourself to be attracted to her.
Yes you're GAY...sexually!
But be open enough to having female friends, ya' know?

njbiguy07
Mar 5, 2009, 2:08 PM
Sounds like you're trying to force yourself to be attracted to her.
Yes you're GAY...sexually!
But be open enough to having female friends, ya' know?

I think you are right. I think friendship is all that I'm looking for with women.