PDA

View Full Version : This is just freaky.

_Joe_
Mar 2, 2009, 7:35 PM
So ok, after talking it over with my wife ad nasuem, we came to the conclusion that I'm the one that is gonna go get a vasectomy.

No biggie you know. I'm happy with two kids, and love my sleeping pattern. I'm no fan of rubbers, she is no fan of the pill, so I started making the calls today.

Turns out, the first available one is next week, which is fine as the family is gone for spring break.

It's on Friday.

That's fine I think good day to get snipped and take it easy over the weekend.

Friday the 13th.

HOLD ON, does this doctor have a hockey mask?!?!

Realist
Mar 2, 2009, 7:49 PM
That's the smartest thing I ever did, BEFORE we had kids! 1st wife and I didn't want any more children...she had two from previous marriage. My so-called friends scared the hell out of me before I had the vasectomy; they talked about the pain from the operation and the pain from orgasms and the pain from erections, etc, etc. I had none of the problems they swore I'd have to deal with and, after I was checked and told I was sterile, I was so glad I had it done! Never again did I have to worry about pregnancy! I only had a slight discomfort, but didn't lose any sleep, or feel any severe pain, at all. Within 3 days I never knew I'd had an operation. Good luck, Joe.

_Joe_
Mar 2, 2009, 9:02 PM
Did you visit the Crystal Lake clinic ?!?

rissababynta
Mar 2, 2009, 9:55 PM
yeah, I had a nurse make an appt for me for friday and then i had her change it...

jem_is_bi
Mar 2, 2009, 9:55 PM
Just take that dancing guy with you and everything will be fine.

chook
Mar 2, 2009, 10:25 PM
Just take that dancing guy with you and everything will be fine.

I agree Jem......He is so fucking distracting......:banghead:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

jem_is_bi
Mar 3, 2009, 8:42 AM
I agree Jem......He is so fucking distracting......:banghead:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

I think a vasectomy would slow the dancing guy down for a couple of days. I have an old computer that I use for personal stuff. It definitely has problems keeping up with his dancing and creates major problem to scroll past him to other comments.

_Joe_
Mar 3, 2009, 10:58 AM
aww you folks.

must I break out his other moves ?!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 3, 2009, 12:50 PM
lol Hang in there Joe. Everything will be fine, Sugar.:}
Hugss
Cat.
And yes, the dancing guy is a pain in the ass...lol:bigrin:

rissababynta
Mar 3, 2009, 12:59 PM
I like the dancing guy, he's so friggin happy and lovin life.

_Joe_
Mar 3, 2009, 1:41 PM
I find his smile infectionous and embrace it in all its smiley glory.

rissababynta
Mar 3, 2009, 2:06 PM
lmfao!!! that's great. See everyone? he's having a great time, how can you not love that!? lmao

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 3, 2009, 7:31 PM
I think dancing guy is really joe! :bigrin: Either way I think dancing guy is cool lol

rissababynta
Mar 3, 2009, 7:44 PM
Dancing guy may not REALLY be Joe but I'm pretty sure he is Joe's soul :-)

robbie09
Mar 3, 2009, 7:52 PM
I had a vasectomy after three kids.

Unfortuneately our third Child died at the age of 3 in a tragic accident.

I had a successfull vasectomy reversal and we now have a beautiful two year old girl.

jem_is_bi
Mar 3, 2009, 10:39 PM
I find his smile infectionous and embrace it in all its smiley glory.

If my sexual talents were his inspiration to dance and smile, I am sure I would have a different opinion. But, instead, he is a scroll problem for me.

vittoria
Mar 4, 2009, 12:17 AM
So ok, after talking it over with my wife ad nasuem, we came to the conclusion that I'm the one that is gonna go get a vasectomy.

No biggie you know. I'm happy with two kids, and love my sleeping pattern. I'm no fan of rubbers, she is no fan of the pill, so I started making the calls today.

Turns out, the first available one is next week, which is fine as the family is gone for spring break.

It's on Friday.

That's fine I think good day to get snipped and take it easy over the weekend.

Friday the 13th.

HOLD ON, does this doctor have a hockey mask?!?!

dOOd... what's freaky is that I've been gone (moving and recovering from surgery) for a few days and theres now TWO dancing dOOds as your signature... FUN KNEE FKKN SH*T!!! LMAO

vittoria
Mar 4, 2009, 12:18 AM
I think dancing guy is really joe! :bigrin: Either way I think dancing guy is cool lol

Just had a similar thought!! :bigrin: