PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I'd say hi...

xjambix
Mar 2, 2009, 2:50 PM
I'm new, woo!

A little bit about myself;

I'm a girl, almost 20, have been in a relationship with a guy for 5 years :eek: and have recently discovered I'm bisexual. Well...it was kinda in the back of my mind ever since I can remember, but those feelings have become more prominent in the past year.

So...hi :)

rissababynta
Mar 2, 2009, 3:07 PM
Hello there! Welcome to the family m'dear!

Bi-Zarro
Mar 2, 2009, 3:09 PM
Greetings. Hope you enjoy our little community.

onewhocares
Mar 3, 2009, 9:24 AM
Welcome to the site. Hope that you find friends, support, understanding and learn more about yourself. Come and join us in chat or comment on threads...join the fray.

Belle

codybear3
Mar 3, 2009, 11:03 AM
Welcome to your new home... Lots of good folks here (some new members, some alittle moldie oldie like me)... Hope you enjoy your stay... :paw::paw:

csrakate
Mar 3, 2009, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the site!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 3, 2009, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the group, Hon. Just come on in chat and kick back and relax, and have fun getting to know us. We are a tight knit bunch who care and look out after each other, similar to that of an extended family. And, on top of that we are a bit Nutz, but weirdly unique...lol :bigrin:
Come on in and see us sometime. :}
Everybodys Cat.

rissababynta
Mar 3, 2009, 1:01 PM
Welcome to the group, Hon. Just come on in chat and kick back and relax, and have fun getting to know us. We are a tight knit bunch who care and look out after each other, similar to that of an extended family. And, on top of that we are a bit Nutz, but weirdly unique...lol :bigrin:
Come on in and see us sometime. :}
Everybodys Cat.

You can say THAT all again...

Lonewolf76
Mar 3, 2009, 1:13 PM
Welcome aboard - I think Cat summed us all up well, as she always does! I'm Lonewolf, or to my friends - Wolfie, If I ever get too crazy - just tell me to increase my Bacardi and Coke IV drip and I'll be fine!!! But seriously - I think you're gonna love this site and it's people. LW

rissababynta
Mar 3, 2009, 2:13 PM
Welcome aboard - I think Cat summed us all up well, as she always does! I'm Lonewolf, or to my friends - Wolfie, If I ever get too crazy - just tell me to increase my Bacardi and Coke IV drip and I'll be fine!!! But seriously - I think you're gonna love this site and it's people. LW

Oh my god, I just had a complete ditz moment and thought that you said you had a Bacardi and Coke 4 drip....lmfao!!

Lonewolf76
Mar 3, 2009, 2:32 PM
Oh my god, I just had a complete ditz moment and thought that you said you had a Bacardi and Coke 4 drip....lmfao!!

LMAO - Good One! Wanna Share????? LW

rissababynta
Mar 3, 2009, 2:40 PM
Don't worry, after we share some drinks I'm going straight to CVS and buying some blonde hair dye :-P