PDA

View Full Version : What's WRONG

BrettMaverick
Mar 2, 2009, 2:37 PM
Is anyone besides me tired of looking at profiles and adds? It seem to me it should be a snap to find a fuck buddy or gal. Everyone says they are looking for sex, but NO ONE is willing to come out and play! Is everyone out there satisified with just masturbating?

rissababynta
Mar 2, 2009, 3:06 PM
Well now, this thread is mighty pleasant :bigrin:

TaylorMade
Mar 2, 2009, 4:05 PM
I'd suggest Craigslist, if you just want a fuck. . .

A fuck BUDDY on the other hand. . .well, alot of people here pay attention to the entire title. It can't be a fuck buddy w/o... well, being a buddy/friend/pal, right?

*Taylor*

Lonewolf76
Mar 2, 2009, 4:46 PM
While it is entirely possible I'm sure to find a friend to play on this site - from what I've seen it leans a great deal more towards communicating between like-minded individuals - then if you happen to be in the same geographical arae - you may get the chance to hook up for some fun. If you want a site that is just the opposite and where you will rapidly find fuck buddies in your area to play with - you should check out Outpersonals.com - this is a paysite - but I am sure there are some free sites that do the same thing. LW

IanBorthwick
Mar 2, 2009, 9:18 PM
I don't know how you came to your conclusion, but perhaps it is based on the misinformation about bisexuals? Seriously, the "fuckbuddy" idea and how easy it would to hook up with one sounds to me like you swallowed the gay and straight rhetoric about us being loose and carefree with our bed partners.

I know for a fact that I have been approached by men here that seem to think the exact same as you do, and I have to disabuse you; I am not here to get fuckbuddy and if I were, I would want to know them first. Maybe my wiring is more than a little messed up, but I cannot get aroused for someone on a purely physical level unless it's masturbation and private release.

Also, if you come on strong people may just want to back off and make some distance just because they do not like the bum's rush into the sack. Today it's less safe than in ages long gone, and you could be anyone. Think on the other side of the screen and maybe your approach can smooth out some.

_Joe_
Mar 2, 2009, 9:37 PM
I came here to find local folks just to be friends with, go out, shoot pool, and not hook up for sex.

I'm having just as much luck as you if that's any consolation.

jem_is_bi
Mar 2, 2009, 9:45 PM
While it is entirely possible I'm sure to find a friend to play on this site - from what I've seen it leans a great deal more towards communicating between like-minded individuals - then if you happen to be in the same geographical arae - you may get the chance to hook up for some fun. If you want a site that is just the opposite and where you will rapidly find fuck buddies in your area to play with - you should check out Outpersonals.com - this is a paysite - but I am sure there are some free sites that do the same thing. LW

I agree totally. Much more action on a site where people pay to play.
I signed up at outpersonals.com looking for a fuck buddy and still have him more than 3 yrs later. I guess I got more than a fuck buddy.

jem_is_bi
Mar 2, 2009, 9:50 PM
I came here to find local folks just to be friends with, go out, shoot pool, and not hook up for sex.

I'm having just as much luck as you if that's any consolation.

Joe, I don't think I can recommend outpersonals.com to help you meet your kind of friends.