PDA

View Full Version : My recent no-contact encounter

ahenh12
Feb 28, 2009, 8:31 PM
A few weeks ago, I specifically was in the mood to jerk off with another guy without touching each other, just watching each other pleasure ourselves. I found an ad on Craig's List from a guy who was looking for the same thing. After the exchanging of photos and agreeing to limits, I agreed to go to his place.

Once I got there, we chatted for about 5 minutes, and then started to rub our crotches over our pants, sitting next to each other on his couch (his roommate was out of town). Slowly but surely, clothes started coming off. First the shoes and socks, then the shirts, then the pants, and finally the underwear. We sat next to each other watching the other one stroke himself for a few minutes. I decided to get more comfortable and get a better view, so I turned to face him and leaned against the side of the couch, also giving him a full frontal view of me. After a minute, he did the same. He was thin and good looking and had a thick, cut cock, although he was a bit hairy for my tastes.

It wasn't easy not reaching over to stroke him myself, or asking him to stoke me, but we had agreed only to do this and nothing more. This continued for about 5 more minutes, and finally I couldn't hold it any longer and blew my load all over my chest. Less than a minute after I was done, he shot his wad over his chest. I cleaned myself off, got dressed, shook his hand, and went home.

Total time I was in his place was 20-25 minutes. I kept his e-mail address, although neither one of us has written the other since. I think the best part for me was that I hadn't done that specific act - 2 guys JUST jerking off without touching and nothing else - since high school, it was nice to do it as an adult.

Anyone care to share similar 1-on-1 non-contact encounters?

robbie09
Mar 3, 2009, 8:23 PM
I have never had any enounter with another man but an encounter as you describe sounds great ( I would love to see another man cum in real life), although I would prefer to depart with a hug than a handshake.

_Joe_
Mar 3, 2009, 9:39 PM
Damn, not even a complimentary sandwhich or some left over chicken from the fridge ?

I can't fathom that.

jem_is_bi
Mar 3, 2009, 11:23 PM
I would not be able to abide by the rules. Was there a referee?

MikeW
Mar 4, 2009, 2:03 AM
I would not be able to abide by the rules. Was there a referee?

LOL... I was thinking, "damn, that must have taken one hell of a lot of self control."

codybear3
Mar 4, 2009, 12:22 PM
The force must be strong with ahenh12 ... I don't know if I would've been able to keep my "paws" off... :paw::paw:

jem_is_bi
Mar 4, 2009, 10:10 PM
LOL... I was thinking, "damn, that must have taken one hell of a lot of self control."

I absolutely would not have exhibited such self-control. I have no clue how they managed to avoid a more intimate encounter.

eddy10
Mar 4, 2009, 10:22 PM
As I recall ... the only time I was able to do just that is back when I was a teen and a small group of us guys used to show off to each other. Sometimes as a group, sometimes one an one. Eventually, over time we took the obvious next steps.

12voltman59
Mar 5, 2009, 6:29 AM
As I recall ... the only time I was able to do just that is back when I was a teen and a small group of us guys used to show off to each other. Sometimes as a group, sometimes one an one. Eventually, over time we took the obvious next steps.

And what were the "obvious next steps," pray tell????:bigrin:

ahenh12
Mar 7, 2009, 5:12 PM

it sure did! let me tell you, it was NOT easy, at least on my part, i can't speak for the other guy. i mean, i REALLY wanted to reach over and stroke him, BUT i do have a lot of self-control in general, so i was able to stay where i was.

some of the replies here are humorous, i especially like codybear3's answer, yes i did have to use all of my powers of the force that night.