PDA

View Full Version : hi

toto001
Feb 27, 2009, 10:14 AM
hi everyone im goin to be in halouver beach this tuesday nite waiting for couples who want to have my botton and also welcome to single males its goin to be and orgy with cameras rolling i want to break a record of having 40 guys and girls with strapons ....see yaa there

csrakate
Feb 27, 2009, 10:34 AM
hi everyone im goin to be in halouver beach this tuesday nite waiting for couples who want to have my botton and also welcome to single males its goin to be and orgy with cameras rolling i want to break a record of having 40 guys and girls with strapons ....see yaa there

Ohh...I have tried...I can't control it...I just HAVE to say it.......

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

Phew....I feel better now!!

Sorry Toto...but that's the first thing that came to mind when I read your post.....forgive me....but good luck to you!! I wish you well!!

Hugs,
Kate

rissababynta
Feb 27, 2009, 10:45 AM
THAT'S the first thing that you thought of when you read that post?! lol

Realist
Feb 27, 2009, 11:42 AM
First thing I thought was WHY? As my little niece says, "YUCK!"

Why would anyone put themselves through that? What could possibly motivate you to have that desire? I can't imagine even wanting to watch it!

The same goes for glory holes, having sex with strangers and jumping off a bridge with a bungee around my testicles!

Hey, whatever floats your boat; it's your life.

I will defend your right to try it, though. Have fun!

csrakate
Feb 27, 2009, 11:47 AM
THAT'S the first thing that you thought of when you read that post?! lol

Well Rissa...what's else is a middle aged, suburban Southern housewife and grandmother gonna say....what time should I be there?? LOL!!! Afraid I have to stick with what I know...or in this case...DON'T Know....and this sure ain't Kansas....or GA....or anything else this lil' ol' lady has dealt with before LOL! The least I could do was wish him well....after all, it IS the polite thing to do LOL!

rissababynta
Feb 27, 2009, 11:53 AM
Well Rissa...what's else is a middle aged, suburban Southern housewife and grandmother gonna say....what time should I be there?? LOL!!! Afraid I have to stick with what I know...or in this case...DON'T Know....and this sure ain't Kansas....or GA....or anything else this lil' ol' lady has dealt with before LOL! The least I could do was wish him well....after all, it IS the polite thing to do LOL!

Ok so basically the first thing that popped into your hed was "hmmm, wonder what time I should show up" but to be on the safe side what you're TELLING us is that you thought of the Wizard of Oz?:bigrin:

tee hee

_Joe_
Feb 27, 2009, 12:21 PM
When you say break a record, is this for the Guiness book or a personal book ? Or is there a local record for this location ?

Lonewolf76
Feb 27, 2009, 12:27 PM
OK - Rissa & Kate have influneced me - Ijust have this mental picture of someone approaching with a starp-on bouncing and the theme from the wicked witch of the west is playing in the background.... RELEASE THE FLYING MONKEY'S!!!!! LOL - LW

But seriously Toto - I've been to Haulover beach - nice spot - If that's your thing - be safe and have fun!

rissababynta
Feb 27, 2009, 12:39 PM
LMFAO Wolfie!

Falke
Feb 27, 2009, 3:17 PM
Do you have to do this shit on a official, sanctioned nudist beach Toto? It's bad enough keeping a few miles on of beach free against the prudes who are looking for anyway to force swimsuit usage. This just gives them ammo to shut down the beach for nudist use, and screwing it for us because you want to have your lolies on the beach. Go find another beach that is secluded and have your little orgy there.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 27, 2009, 3:41 PM
LMAO OMG Kate. And here I thought "I" was the only one who had that thought!
Laughing Cat.

And PS, Wolfie? I luv ya, but you worry me at time. EEEgore says Hi Dad..lol

rissababynta
Feb 27, 2009, 3:44 PM
Laughing Cat.

EEEgore scares me...

12voltman59
Feb 27, 2009, 4:40 PM
I don't know what to make of this person's post---especially for a very first one----it almost seems like its one of those crazy assed ones the troll likes to put up--if not---what kind of a first posting on a site is that??? Did that person not spend at least five or ten minutes reading the majority of postings to realize that on here----such a post is not going to get much more than gags--you do see postings like this on some of the more hardcore gay/bimale sites like Squirt.org--but even on them---they are posted up in sections made for such postings-----

I think folks----Ya'all have been PUNKED!!!!"

This person cannot be serious!!!!!

I do ask everyone too--please don't just automatically post up to such things thinking they are a legitimate posting-----please be a bit circumspect----a bit of skepticisim is in order I do say!!!

toto001
Feb 27, 2009, 5:15 PM
[QUOTE=csrakate;123934]Ohh...I have tried...I can't control it...I just HAVE to say it.......

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

hey dont feel that bad i have done it before and its ok real fun

toto001
Feb 27, 2009, 5:27 PM
jajajajaj

i was just playing

TaylorMade
Feb 27, 2009, 6:59 PM
I don't know what to make of this person's post---especially for a very first one----it almost seems like its one of those crazy assed ones the troll likes to put up--if not---what kind of a first posting on a site is that??? Did that person not spend at least five or ten minutes reading the majority of postings to realize that on here----such a post is not going to get much more than gags--you do see postings like this on some of the more hardcore gay/bimale sites like Squirt.org--but even on them---they are posted up in sections made for such postings-----

I think folks----Ya'all have been PUNKED!!!!"

This person cannot be serious!!!!!

I do ask everyone too--please don't just automatically post up to such things thinking they are a legitimate posting-----please be a bit circumspect----a bit of skepticisim is in order I do say!!!

He's prolly real. . .just is applying a CraigsList method w/o reading.

It happens...don't always assume they're trolls.

*Taylor*

Lonewolf76
Feb 27, 2009, 8:06 PM
Laughing Cat.

LMAO - Tell EEEgore daddy says hello! Don't worry about me darlin - I can ALWAYS increase my Bacardi IV Drip!!! LW

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Feb 28, 2009, 5:00 AM
Its not real ? I already bought the tickets , 10 inch strap ons, the bow ties , titty clamps , ball gags , candles, masks , whips, and chains !!! Now what am I to do ??????????

12voltman59
Feb 28, 2009, 2:04 PM
Its not real ? I already bought the tickets , 10 inch strap ons, the bow ties , titty clamps , ball gags , candles, masks , whips, and chains !!! Now what am I to do ??????????

Put up an add on Craig's List I guess!! :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin: