PDA

View Full Version : Sigh......

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 25, 2009, 7:33 PM
I must be getting old. I just turned down a date with a good looking younger man. Sweet, nice, fit, loves us BBW's and is shipping out for Iraq in march. There must be something Terribly wrong with me.....:disgust:
Since the onset of the medical issues I've been having, and the menopause, I just dont have much of a sex drive anymore. :( Yeah yeah, I know. Shocking for me. :eek:
Those who know me know that I used to adore cyber talking to certain friends, but even that pales now too. And, one gentleman today got Very pissed off because I finally said, "Hey, let me lay it on the line. I'm Not interested in Just sex. Deal with it. I'd much rather come into chat and talk and banter and joke with my dear friends. This is my "Kick back time" and thats all I wanna do!"

He got pissed and said, "Well I dont think you are really a Bisexual woman either, because I dont see you flirting with the women, only the men!"
Well, that's cuz you aint been lookin' then. I flirt with everyone. I'm an equel(sp) opportunity flirt, and flirt at every equel opportunity..lol

I turned down the date with the young soldier because I didnt want him to think that just because he took me out we were gunna come back here and fuck like of a couple of Minx's in heat. (Shup Rich..lol) Or start making out like a couple of kids in the movie theater. Even as little as a year ago, the boy woulda been mo'lested from the time he got in my door, and we might not'a made it to the show! lol

People's Physiology changes, health changes, and sometimes a person simply doesnt Want to have to content with a sexual situation All the time. I love sex as well as the next person and used to have a very high sex drive, it just seems to be kaput for now, or is on hiatus for a while..lol. Maybe once I get the medical situations under hand, (no pun intended) it'll come back to full swing, but for now I feel old and content to just kick back and enjoy life.
Does thios sound weird to anyone else?
Big Sigh...
Delapidated Old Cat.....

Lonewolf76
Feb 25, 2009, 7:49 PM
Doesn't sound weird at all honey. Our bodies do indeed change as we age and add to that medical conditions and the sex drive isn't always there. My grandmother who is 91 this year has a saying. "It may take longer to stoke the fire - but once it's stoked the embers burn twice as hot!!" If the right guy comes along and you feel the spark - you'll be there in the moment - in the meantime - just enjoy life. Just my :2cents: LW

Hephaestion
Feb 25, 2009, 7:49 PM
You managed to retain your hiatus all this time? Wow!

Wait a minute, that's not what its called, is it?

rissababynta
Feb 25, 2009, 8:00 PM
Of course this doesn't sound weird! It's actually not normal for a person to continuously be in the mood for sexual activity every second of their life until the day they die! Don't stress about it Cat, you have enough going on in your life and the last thing you should be stressing about is sex, especially if it isn't what's going to make you happy. If you think about it, in the long scheme of things, sex isn't actually the most important thing of life anyway.

csrakate
Feb 25, 2009, 8:39 PM
Don't concern yourself too much, Cat....like anything else, a sex drive can ebb and flow....especially for us women who are "vintage material" LOL...sorry...been listing on Ebay too much and have the clothing vernacular stuck in my head LOL!!!

darkeyes
Feb 25, 2009, 8:45 PM
Don't concern yourself too much, Cat....like anything else, a sex drive can ebb and flow....especially for us women who are "vintage material" LOL...sorry...been listing on Ebay too much and have the clothing vernacular stuck in my head LOL!!!
....it gonna ebb n flow mumsie?? thats it..me had me las birfday!!! 30 is out!!:eek:

csrakate
Feb 25, 2009, 8:49 PM
....it gonna ebb n flow mumsie?? thats it..me had me las birfday!!! 30 is out!!:eek:

Never fear, my little tart....I somehow don't feel that this malady will take ahold of you no matter what the age....and not as long as you got the good ol' sybian handy LOL!

darkeyes
Feb 25, 2009, 8:51 PM
Never fear, my little tart....I somehow don't feel that this malady will take ahold of you no matter what the age....and not as long as you got the good ol' sybian handy LOL!

*sighs big sigh a relief*:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin: Birfday bak on.... luff the pressies... God wotta lukky escape...:tong:

vittoria
Feb 25, 2009, 8:52 PM
I dont know what to say...

So I'll let one of my favorite movies (Snatch) do it for me:

says Bricktop: " In the silent words of the virgin Mary... COME AGAIN????"

:eek:

csrakate
Feb 25, 2009, 8:54 PM
*sighs big sigh a relief*:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin: Birfday bak on.... luff the pressies... God wotta lukky escape...:tong:

BUT...then again...kids do have a way of getting in the way of our daily connubial interests and you know what they say...."If you don't use it, you're lose it!" Guess that means you'll be doubling up on the sybian from here on out and we'll NEVER see you in chat again!!! LOL!

rissababynta
Feb 25, 2009, 10:29 PM

Ya know, I was pretty much thinking the same thing haha.

darkeyes
Feb 26, 2009, 8:46 PM
BUT...then again...kids do have a way of getting in the way of our daily connubial interests and you know what they say...."If you don't use it, you're lose it!" Guess that means you'll be doubling up on the sybian from here on out and we'll NEVER see you in chat again!!! LOL!

Sybina plays 'er part Mumsie, in keepin me an Naggy entertained.. dubblin up on 'er?? wow.. if only we cud.. tee hee..:tong: hard job gettin Kate 2 lemme hav the control.. think she don trust me or summat..:bigrin:

Anyas rite.. kids don haff interfere wiv fun time an restrict it sumwot..:( price we pay me sposes.. an its not so bad..ther r otha compensations wen it cums 2 the lil horrors.. :)

.. but sadly.. aint Sybina keepin me way from chat... if only.. well not alla the time.. fraid its a bizzy stressful ole life rite now an will b for a few months yet.. but nev fear.. will nip in for a cyber chinwag wen time allows or me is goin totally potty an need the relief.. miss u guys ya kno.. but life for now is in the way.. an bout time it fukkin moved ova!!:tong: