PDA

View Full Version : need to know

bimale50tn
Feb 25, 2009, 7:20 AM
i will make this short and sweet i need to know is this a swingers site are just a site to talk about every thing else because you sure dont hear of any one meeting to have fun and the last time i checked thats what a swingers site main thing was to talk meet and have fun not just talk about every thing but swinging I WOULD REALY LIKE TO KNOW

GalacticiaActual
Feb 25, 2009, 9:03 AM
Ummm, this is Bisexual.com, not Swingers.com. However, you may find some couples here that are interested in swinging...

rissababynta
Feb 25, 2009, 9:08 AM
Ummm, this is Bisexual.com, not Swingers.com. However, you may find some couples here that are interested in swinging...

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this. This is pretty much a site for everyone, bisexual, lesbian, gay, transexual, swinging, straight, all that good stuff. I just don't quite understand why you would have been under the assumption that this was a swingers site to begin with, just because of the name of the site...but oh well.

jem_is_bi
Feb 25, 2009, 6:19 PM
Unfortunately, a few of those swingers who have been kind enough to invite all to come party with them have been (verbally) attacked for their choice of life style.
I am sure there are both swingers and others that love to enjoy sex that is far from exclusive. However, some members of this site get upset if they promote their views and desires in this forum.
This is definitely not a swinger site.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 25, 2009, 7:08 PM
I Am a 'swinger' but this site isnt for the Lifestyle community. It is its own entity, about people of the Bisexual-Gay-Lesbian-Trans, ect persuasion, not swingers, Hon. You can easily find swing groups on yahoo, and in your area by googling your location and Alternitive Lifestyles. Good luck in your search. :}
Cat

bimale50tn
Feb 26, 2009, 10:32 PM
WELL THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK ON THE QUESTION I ASK SO NOW I CAN DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND NOT THINK ABOUT WHEATER OR NOT IM GOING TO GET ANY RESPONCES TO MY AD THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE PUT ON HERE ANY WAY I THE AD FOR THIS SITE WOULD HAVE MADE IT CLEAR WHAT KIND OF SITE THEY WERE

saturnmoon
Feb 26, 2009, 10:42 PM
WELL THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK ON THE QUESTION I ASK SO NOW I CAN DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND NOT THINK ABOUT WHEATER OR NOT IM GOING TO GET ANY RESPONCES TO MY AD THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE PUT ON HERE ANY WAY I THE AD FOR THIS SITE WOULD HAVE MADE IT CLEAR WHAT KIND OF SITE THEY WERE

Very clear....Bi.com

jem_is_bi
Feb 26, 2009, 11:01 PM

I wish you good luck and wish we were more accepting of you, when you post here.

rissababynta
Feb 27, 2009, 12:01 AM
I have to agree with saturnmoon, how do you go to a site called bisexual.com, and get confused? How is this so unclear?

Well, I must say I don't blame you. Afterall, when I first signed up I thought the site was dedicated to ponies and rainbows. Boy was my face red :rolleyes:

12voltman59
Feb 27, 2009, 5:45 AM
I don't think that there was any misdirection in terms of what this site is about---it seems that with you apparent lumping of bisexuality with swinging---I do have to ask---what is your definiition of what bisexuality is exactly???

I don't know how long you were here for---but one thing is for sure about it---it is not particulary a pickup/hookup site like many others out there on the net-----you do have to sort of settle in here for the long haul----it depends of course on where you are----I doubt if your area is exactly a hotbead of activity in terms of either "swinging" or bisexuality.

Happy huniting for whatever it is you are looking for.

Doggie_Wood
Feb 27, 2009, 7:24 AM

uhhhh .... look at the upper right corner of the page .........

"the bisexual community site"

can't get much clearer than that. :rolleyes:

Doggie :doggie: