PDA

View Full Version : Strip Poker Rules

allbimyself
Feb 24, 2009, 9:37 PM
I mentioned this in chat a few nights ago and have had many requests to be repeated so I thought I'd post them here for all.

These rules are well suited to be played by a group of bisexuals but can be adapted to any group.

Generally, you can play any variation of poker, including dealer's choice. The rules are quite simple:

1) Everyone has only 3 official articles of clothing, tops, bottoms and under garments. Yes, ladies, your bra and panties are only one article.

2) Each starts with 10 chips. There are no explicit betting limitations but each group can define them if they like.

3) Once a player loses all 10 chips they MUST buy 10 more chips from the bank with an article of clothing. Repeat as necessary.

4) If a player that has bought chips wishes to buy their clothing back, they must pay interest of 10% (1 chip). So it takes 11 chips to buy your shirt back.

5) Once a player is out of clothing and chips he or she may opt out of the game but cannot get their clothing back until the game is over for all players. In other words they just sit there naked. OR they may peform a "service" for another player for chips. The amount of chips and the exact service to be provide are completely up to negotiation. (Obviously this is the best part!)

6) have fun

I'm doing this from memory so if something doesn't make sense or if you have questions, please let me know.

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Feb 24, 2009, 9:40 PM
Those are the best strip poker rules I've ever seen. What fun. Thanks allbi!

onewhocares
Feb 24, 2009, 9:47 PM
I am really not a card game fan...but I think I could learn to like this game.

Belle

Doggie_Wood
Feb 24, 2009, 10:03 PM
I am really not a card game fan...but I think I could learn to like this game.

Belle

Shall we practice this game? Say, in May? ;)

Doggie :doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 24, 2009, 10:15 PM
Allbi, I dont know if I could play poker with you...I'm not that good at cards in the first place, and I get cold too easily..lol
Cat

ghytifrdnr
Feb 25, 2009, 1:07 AM
Allbi, I dont know if I could play poker with you...I'm not that good at cards in the first place, and I get cold too easily..lol
Cat

We have ways to keep you warm. ;-)

MarieDelta
Feb 25, 2009, 5:37 AM
Shall we practice this game? Say, in May? ;)

Is it against the rules to intentionally lose? :tongue:

_Joe_
Feb 25, 2009, 11:14 AM
So, is the object of the game to win or lose, and what exactly is losing that is often winning but not losing ?!?!?

_Joe_
Feb 25, 2009, 11:15 AM

Oh lord we thought alike.

shybipinay
Feb 25, 2009, 12:14 PM
Poker isn't really our game, so we play a game called (strip) Milles Bornes by Parker Brothers. We have a simple rule, loser of each hand strips something. These poker rules could be adapted to Milles Bornes easily and look like alot of fun.

And, yes, what is the deal (pun intended) about intentionally losing? LOL

allbimyself
Feb 25, 2009, 1:27 PM
The object of the game is to have fun. Well, you could say the object is to "win" but everyone has their own idea about what winning is, no? If you feel like getting naked and being a slave is what you want, then by all means try to lose your chips and clothes. Of course, if everyone wants that, everyone will try to "lose." LOL

welickit
Feb 25, 2009, 2:04 PM
We don't use chips, just cards. Once all the clothes are gone the winner gets to direct the person who lost to perform an act for the next 30 seconds or minute. The winner can have that act performed on himself or tell the loser to perform on someone else. It is a fun way to spend an afternoon.

MarieDelta
Feb 25, 2009, 4:44 PM
Oh lord we thought alike.

Funny thing is I'm not sure which one of us should be worried:eek::bigrin:

Doggie_Wood
Feb 26, 2009, 3:33 PM

Yes! ;) ;) :bigrin:
But who knows how good at cards one might be, ehh?

onewhocares
Feb 26, 2009, 11:01 PM
Yes! ;) ;) :bigrin:
But who knows how good at cards one might be, ehh?

Well.....ONE never knows what ONE might do to improve ONES skills at the game of cards. ONE might take lessons, read a book, watch Wide World of Poker.

Belle

Doggie_Wood
Feb 27, 2009, 7:17 AM
Well.....ONE never knows what ONE might do to improve ONES skills at the game of cards. ONE might take lessons, read a book, watch Wide World of Poker.

Belle

ROTFLMAO!! Actually Belle, that statement was not directed at you but at noone in particular.
Hmmmm! Are we having a tinge of ownership to that statement? LOL ;)

rissababynta
Feb 27, 2009, 7:47 AM
Ummm, I think my sex drive is all haywire lately because the best part for me was that everyone has to start out with the same number of clothes so it would be fair...:(

rnt0705
Feb 27, 2009, 9:11 PM
We don't use chips, just cards. Once all the clothes are gone the winner gets to direct the person who lost to perform an act for the next 30 seconds or minute. The winner can have that act performed on himself or tell the loser to perform on someone else. It is a fun way to spend an afternoon.

Thats exactly how we play it. BUT we do like the rules mentioned above. Got to invite some friends over soon.