PDA

View Full Version : Substance beyond Sex

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 3:50 AM
Now please folks don't go all apeshit over this-

I figure wtf lemme chick the site and see what's happening. Hompage opens up, click forums; "Dick, balls, pussy" is the first thread I see.
And its usually like that, nothing profound there.

I get the point that the Internet can be a tool of

(a) communication and socialization
(b) entertainment and liesure, and
(c) learning. And I also "get" that the buzzword here is "sex". Bi-"sex". Yeah I get that. Not a problem.

Beyond sex, is there any substance here at all?
Does anyone ever come here with the intention of discussing or exploring anything other than sex? And if you do, then why don't you discuss or explore something else-or are just falling in with the redundant trend in hopes that that will actually connect with someone?

Ah'w shit...Somehow I just know somebody is gonna go apeshit and tell me that this is a sexually oriented site and we all should have no reason to explore or discuss anything else and if I don't like it to go fist myself...

And quite honestly I don't mind that attitude. But that's not the point of this thread, cuz uh see-I'm bisexual too, and I love dick,balls,ass,pussy n all that redundant stuff too.Yet out of the three variables outlined above, it would not seem to me, as a stranger perhaps looking to really connect with someone that there is any more substance here than I could find with my own five fingers as long as that's all going on.

So my question is, what exactly do YOU look to accomplish when you log on here? Rather I'll ask this-In spite of the obvious, do you find your experience here meaningful, or that you made as much use of your experience here, as a bisexual on a bisexual site looking to network with others, as you could?

Peace.

BTW...No I didn't miss that. It's exactly why I posted this.

mrplayfuluk
Feb 22, 2009, 5:41 AM
you look kinda dumb because if you had looked at the thread you would have seen it was a humorous attempt to grab your attention to discuss something beyond sex....... better to to check it before jumping on it. I think the French call it a faux pas.

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 5:57 AM
You obviously didn't read carefully enough to see that I make it quite clear that understood that and point it out twice in the body of the post and once at the end.

darkeyes
Feb 22, 2009, 6:55 AM
s'ok Pros babes..me gets frustrated sumtimes bout the oft apparent lack a brain cells operatin an all... more 2 life than willies, pussies n sex...

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 12:26 PM
Ah'w! Li'l trolll got deleted!
Are you all here THAT shallow-minded, self-riteous and insubstantial that you cannot even stand to see the word "trolll" without becoming completely paranoid and inventing a case to have someone-or some "thing"-in this case-banned and deleted?

I bet half of you are the kind of people that that identify people who wear tubans as potential "terrorists".

Daaum shun! Shiz belike dat up innis peece? Buncha sissyasses upinnis joinchyo!Im attaheeya yo!Cum heeyada git mah freekawn n shit, n'ezz snitcnhin siSsyass ponks wunnago n have me deeleeted? fuhwut?
Iain did shitta noboddy yo n deezhoes upinhur shuttin me down fuh no reezin wut-so-evva! Yall iz week!
Sayin I'm unnaage nshit, blokkin me fuh no reezin n shit. Y'all ain shit. Yahkin haddis weekaZZ booshit man yallainboutshit upinnnispeece! Im finna fineme sum real freeks b' trootoodagame yo!:mad:

Well I guess "trolll" has summed it up. There's not much substance here and anyone or anything that doesn't meet the status quo, or questions that status quo, or even attempts to present anything "different", socially, culturally or otherwise-is unwelcome.

So I guess I'm not welcome either. Since it so happens that "trolll" is not a TROLL and was created by ME as a harmless running joke that didn't last long enough to get to the punchline [due to some people who no sense of humor or good sport and and react to what they SEE rather than respond to its context and substance]-
nonetheless, a successful social experiment that totally punk'd the minds of the weak and exposed the real character of some people here.

:mad:
kuneE-cHeE WaH!bichiz! Iwull still b da muddafukkin trooooolll bioch! DaS tee-arra-oh-ell-ell-ell! Noddat udda booshit yah fukkinwid!Dongittit twested!

void()
Feb 22, 2009, 12:28 PM
what exactly do YOU look to accomplish when you log on here?

do you find your experience here meaningful, or that you made as much use of your experience here, as a bisexual on a bisexual site looking to network with others, as you could?

Good questions.

1. I come here in hopes of socializing, being a little amused. In short it's like Cheers for me. Being introverted lends to difficulty 'getting out' in the real flesh to flesh world. Also finances don't exactly match 'getting out' that I might like to do. This site has been opened as a free resource for bisexual folks.

It is a place to be yourself without being afraid of repercussions or consequence. There are not many places offering sanctuary like this in the real flesh to flesh, if any. Of course, there are still consequences and I won't deny that. But in general we can relax here without too much worry or stress.

I come here to talk with my guy, or 'check up' on him by way of mutual friends. Nice to be able to openly say I love my guy, in a crowd of like minded folks. Nicer still to be able to say I love my guy and gal. The same folks understand on a basic level.

2. Meaningful for me has a few different inferences. That noted it really is difficult for me to answer thoroughly. I think my time here has provided some aspects of meaning, growth as a person. That doesn't exactly address what you ask though. I'm not really here to 'network' or 'hobnob' in the sense of being an activist or militant.

I'm here as a human being with human needs, desires. Take me as I come(cum) because I don't stay long. We're all passing through a silly and often tragic set of accidents know as life, unfortunately most of those accidents provide fetal ends. "Sorry, my boss Entropy suggested I plug them. Damn morbid humor of mine, it'll be the death of me yet." :) So, yes I think I use the site in a meaningful way.

That still probably doesn't answer your question well enough, but it will need to suffice. My therapists insists I need to stop over thinking a plate of beans, and also to recall only the Sith deal in absolutes.

void()
Feb 22, 2009, 12:36 PM
Ah'w! Li'l trolll got deleted!
Are you all here THAT shallow-minded, self-riteous and insubstantial that you cannot even stand to see the word "trolll" without becoming completely paranoid and inventing a case to have someone-or some "thing"-in this case-banned and deleted?

I bet half of you are the kind of people that that identify people who wear tubans as potential "terrorists".

Daaum shun! Shiz belike dat up innis peece? Buncha sissyasses upinnis joinchyo!Im attaheeya yo!Cum heeyada git mah freekawn n shit, n'ezz snitcnhin siSsyass ponks wunnago n have me deeleeted? fuhwut?
Iain did shitta noboddy yo n deezhoes upinhur shuttin me down fuh no reezin wut-so-evva! Yall iz week!
Sayin I'm unnaage nshit, blokkin me fuh no reezin n shit. Y'all ain shit. Yahkin haddis weekaZZ booshit man yallainboutshit upinnnispeece! Im finna fineme sum real freeks b' trootoodagame yo!:mad:

Well I guess "trolll" has summed it up. There's not much substance here and anyone or anything that doesn't meet the status quo, or questions that status quo, or even attempts to present anything "different", socially, culturally or otherwise-is unwelcome.

So I guess I'm not welcome either. Since it so happens that "trolll" is not a TROLL and was created by ME as a harmless running joke that didn't last long enough to get to the punchline [due to some people who no sense of humor or good sport and and react to what they SEE rather than respond to its context and substance]-
nonetheless, a successful social experiment that totally punk'd the minds of the weak and exposed the real character of some people here.

kuneE-cHeE WaH!bichiz! Iwull still b da muddafukkin trooooolll bioch! DaS tee-arra-ell-ell-ell! Noddat udda booshit yah fukkinwid!Dongittit twested!

( whistles loudly and growls )

Yo, fuck waste! I responded. Now git ya bitch ass with all it's high fluatin nacy assed intelect back down 'ere and read me words on da page, cos I thinks ya need to undastand not all us the same white hood, see!

If that be you Leroy, ya gots some kinda jack shit to call all us folk shit fer brain, lookie at ya doing the same!

Apologies for butchering dialect and language, and assailing with some real vitriol. Felt the means justified the result ... you reading the reply I gave, and giving it due consideration. Instead of you just mentally jacking off and then brushing everyone with the tissues. 'jus sayin yo.'

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 12:52 PM
Void. thank you for a little honest, humane, and SUBSTANTIALLY RELEVANT input in this thread. I'm not meaning to single anyone out or put anyone down, but-
Well I always seem to feel that [a] I'm always here but not particularly welcome, and [b] that very few people here are well rounded or welcoming enough of anything outside thier limited expectations or contrived tastes to just sit back, shut the fuck up and enjoy themselves. Everything is always an attack, or treated unworthy of consideration, dismissed in some other snootful fashion or given a negative contentious spin. And because of that handicap there's a redundant, tired atmosphere here that either doesn't know, or has forgotten that there's so much more to be explored in one's sexuality and humanity than SEX!

iN evvin when U tell deeS markasS hoes u wunna fucK day stiLL Don'T lisSeN!
Das awl diSnugga TrYna doo iS gittupinsomephatAAZZ!
ennyBoddy wunnagit fukked inna AAZZZ!? I'm reDDY bicH!
HoLLuplemme gitdis MagnuM condom awnmaH joiNt...Hollup!...

Ay yo trolll! Shut th Fuck up ah-ight? I'm serious here. Dealin with some feelings here.

Ah'm sowwy...
ButhuRRydafukup n say wuchoogotta say biich fomah DicK git soft, nuKKah. DohnoboDDy waNNa heyaddat siSSybioCHAAZZZ shiznit noway!
Sitdafuk downnugga!
...:mad:...
...:mad:...

Mattafak...cum sit onnis pHaTaZZ dicK biich!UknoU want DiS dick!PuTsumdicKinya mowf n SToP wininlikka li'L biiiich!

Jeez. Will you ever stop and be serious for once?

:bigrin:
DaS ME biiiich!Duh muddafuggin trooooLLL!

rissababynta
Feb 22, 2009, 1:13 PM
Pro, maybe you don't always feel welcome because people get the impresion that you complain about the people here and the way they go about things a lot. You do seem to put yourself on a pedestal sometimes so, I don't know, that may ust put a few off. I'm sure that this "Trolll" business probably hasn't helped much but, oh well. I personally try to have as little problems with people so...whatever.

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 1:16 PM
HAHA!

And it's funny cuz the "trolll" character is actually based on and dedicated to a REAL person-if anyone's ever seen "Turettes guy";

More like the "Uptown" version though...

Made me laugh my ass off for hours, God bless him! He spoke his mind had a foul mouth, and didn't give a shit who didn't like it.

But he was never, ever, dis-respectful, biased or mean. he wasn't, a T.R.O.L.L.

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 1:45 PM
Pro, maybe you don't always feel welcome because people get the impresion that you complain about the people here and the way they go about things a lot. You do seem to put yourself on a pedestal sometimes so, I don't know, that may ust put a few off. I'm sure that this "Trolll" business probably hasn't helped much but, oh well. I personally try to have as little problems with people so...whatever.

Speak for yourself. Don't speak for others.
And uh-I'm not often here enough to complain about much anything.
And I never complain about anyone here.
It's really funny cuz I don't know enough about anyone to complain about them to begin with.

DAy juS wunna fuuuK DumbASS! Day donwunna heerallat booSHit yoobee spowtin! SHud Da Fukkuuuuup!

Yo rissa!HitmE up!Igot10incheZ o phAt dick n Yoogotta pHatAAZZZ! IlikeyaAZZZ!HAHAHAHAHA!:bigrin:

Interesting you say- the "way" I go about things, as if they should be some other way-could that be some way that agrees with "everybody" else?
And there it goes...the context twisted into something else-presumably something negative and aimed back at the person as if they don't even have anything to say. I could be talking about tin-foil swiss cheese and get the same thing. I don't put myself on any pedastal-Someone else does. Someone else always gives that power just so it can be taken it away and an evil "troll" created, to keep "order".

It's not just me. It's me and a lot of people who are no longer here. It's as if something bad is needed to make the site good. As long as there is someone to brush off, to contradict, to ignore, delete, report, label, categorize, and demonize, everyone is happy. That's why there are soooo many arguments and fights in these threads-not because of me, since you don't see me fighting with anyone here. I deliberately avoid the baseless contentious self-riteous drama that goes on over typos, mis-spellings, opinions, perspectives, points of view, simple words, phrases, clauses, colloquilisms, and anything else that can be embellished and sensationalized-just to have something to talk about.

Ahmaan shuD dA fuuK up! Awwayz takkin a buncha intamallekctshooAL boosHIt! N0boddywannA heeyadat b00sHit maan! I'm heeyada fuucK!-not lissena y00 takkabunchb00sHit widdya fiddy-dolla vocabbalarry!

shuD dA fuuK Uuuup!

rissababynta
Feb 22, 2009, 2:07 PM
Everything is always an attack, or treated unworthy of consideration, dismissed in some other snootful fashion or given a negative contentious spin. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hmmm, looks like you are right...

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 2:31 PM
So-

since I'm not fallin for that trick [smartass!]. Tell me rissa, how or what do you find makes your experience here meaningful?

smartaZZ? PHATAZZ! Yow! Rissa! giddisnugga sum aaZZZ soeekinstop cryin likkali'l biiich!Ssss! Dayyum gurL U gottapHaT AAsS! I luddat pHaT AAZZZ!
DaSwut make mySpeerience meeninful izza biG j00See pHaT AAZZZ!HAHAHAHAHAA!:bigrin:

Hmmm. Come to think of it-I been meaning to ask...
Is your ass really big n joocy like that?

csrakate
Feb 22, 2009, 2:43 PM
since you don't see me fighting with anyone here. I deliberately avoid the baseless contentious self-riteous drama that goes on over typos, mis-spellings, opinions, perspectives, points of view, simple words, phrases, clauses, colloquilisms, and anything else that can be embellished and sensationalized-just to have something to talk about.

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]:mad:
I do seem to recall some "conspiracy theory" debates that got your panties into a knot, pro....so don't act all innocent of any debate and/or arguments. You've stirred up plenty of stuff in your time under the guise of "enlightenment" and gotten rather ticked off when others haven't agreed with you. Don't be so quick to denounce....you will certainly fire back that you are not doing such a thing....but yet you continue to do it. Might be time for more self reflection and less attention to the masses. This recent "stunt" as a troll did nothing more than to drum up anxiety and tension once more....why, pray tell, did you find that so freaking funny???

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 2:50 PM
Yeh but see that's NOT what THIS is ABOUT.
I loved that shit! It was FUN!

The only problem with it was-THERE WAS NO SUBSTANTIAL DEBATE ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER AT ALL. Bot the subject and I were simply written off as something undesireable and unworthy of consideration, as if I wasn't even supposed to talk about it-

take your conspiracy theories elsewhere-All we talk abnout here is SEX.
THAT was the attitude in that thread, and it is the exact same attitude you just projected-latching on to what makes a person or a thing bad, and rallying an open assault on the individual, rather than offering anything meaningful to actual subject. Not because the subject is bad, or offensive-but because it is DIFFERENT.

Awwwman heweegoagin widdis b00shit...:mad:

And we'll go back and forth with that all day long while the actual subject is never ever addressed. This is what I mean about SUBSTANCE. There is this expectation to fall in line with whatever makes one "agreeable" in the eyes of everyone else. People will join in an attack on a person or agree that a subject is meaningless just because someone who "holds weight" wants to shine and be the "voice of reason and virtue" that everyone else should follow. Noone seems to have thier thoughts or point of view about anything and only parrots what is happening at the moment.

yaDDayaDDayaDDa...gopuddadicKinyamowfman! y00tawK tooMucH B00SHIT!pHuUUUK!...:mad:

The question is NOT why I found that stunt funny.
The REAL is question is-
Why didn't you? Why do people choose anxiety and tension and anger and hatred over anything else?
That 'stunt' didn't MAKE ANYONE FEEL THAT WAY. They chose to respond that way on thier own, with no
real reason to whatsoever, other than the fact of a word, and a frame of mind that cast that word and its contrived context in a negative light just to have something to HATE and WANT TO DISMISS AND DESTROY!

And LOOK! Look at what happened! Don't blame me! Take responsibility for YOUR OWN THINKING !

TriFeAsS Nugguhz! DaS Y awlmyshit GaT Dee-Leetid! AwL cuZ nuGGaZ B Hatin nSHit! Ahw'wayz hatinoawN sumboddy! Waddupwiddat b00sHIt!?

Yo psozemaN! YoO gitawn my pHukkin NervZ bUt I goTTa giy00 props on sayinnat cUZ datshiTiZtr00 yo!
IgrEEwiddat wuchoo sEd!

elian
Feb 22, 2009, 2:59 PM
what exactly do YOU look to accomplish when you log on here?

do you find your experience here meaningful, or that you made as much use of your experience here, as a bisexual on a bisexual site looking to network with others, as you could?

I come here to talk with my guy, or 'check up' on him by way of mutual friends. Nice to be able to openly say I love my guy, in a crowd of like minded folks. Nicer still to be able to say I love my guy and gal. The same folks understand on a basic level.

<nuzzles void>

I come here because it is a forum for relatively free expression and I've found a supportive community. Beyond my own door, there are LGBT people but most of them are very private for obvious reasons. The biggest daily "community" I can find locally is in bars and clubs, and I don't frequent either.

It doesn't bother me if people want to talk about things besides sex, I enjoy that because it gives me a tiny glimpse into who they are as a whole person - sex is only a part of the whole experience of living.

csrakate
Feb 22, 2009, 3:04 PM
Pro...my words weren't aimed at you because you are DIFFERENT....they are aimed at you because you seem insistent on pointing out the fallacies of others yet neglecting to admit them in yourself. You present yourself as some sort of pseudo intellectual who uses his vocabulary to further compound a situation, claiming it was all intended as a joke or "social experiment". The troll stunt was unnecessary and obviously struck a few nerves in some folks and it was for what reason....to PROVE that we only talk about sex? WE do NOT discuss sex only....but you seem to come to that conclusion since some of your threads have been met with disdain or "non belief". Please...just because YOU believe something doesn't mean the rest of us have to follow that belief....we do have minds and yes...sometimes we use them to dispel myths and knock down theories..especially ones that have no basis for belief. And btw...basing that character on someone with "tourette's" is even lower than low....at least that guy has an excuse....YOU do not.

evilpanda
Feb 22, 2009, 3:09 PM
I personally have no substance beyond sex.

rissababynta
Feb 22, 2009, 3:15 PM
So-

since I'm not fallin for that trick [smartass!]. Tell me rissa, how or what do you find makes your experience here meaningful?

smartaZZ? PHATAZZ! Yow! Rissa! giddisnugga sum aaZZZ soeekinstop cryin likkali'l biiich!Ssss! Dayyum gurL U gottapHaT AAsS! I luddat pHaT AAZZZ!
DaSwut make mySpeerience meeninful izza biG j00See pHaT AAZZZ!HAHAHAHAHAA!:bigrin:

Hmmm. Come to think of it-I been meaning to ask...
Is your ass really big n joocy like that?

Considering that I don't feel the need to explain myself to my three year old, and his maturity seems to has well exceeded yours at the moment, I DEFINITELY don't feel the need to explain myself to you.

So, with that being said, I shall walk away now and let you go on with your little schizophrenic rant...

Oh before I go, it really IS that fabulous of an ass. It's ok, you can be jealous, I understand :bigrin:

Realist
Feb 22, 2009, 3:22 PM
Rissa, I think my GF and I, both, would get a really nice kick of watching you walk down the street!

Aahhh, what was the subject again? I get distracted so easily!

rissababynta
Feb 22, 2009, 3:24 PM
Rissa, I think my GF and I, both, would get a really nice kick of watching you walk down the street!

Aahhh, what was the subject again? I get distracted so easily!

*slaps ass* I'll get a video for ya some time ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 22, 2009, 3:28 PM
Good show, Wolfie, Rissa and Kate. Rightly said.

I come here for the people. Plain and simple. I dont come here with the intent of starting trouble or stirring shit like some feel the need to do. I come to laugh, to get away from the hustle and bustle of the everyday mundane world and to talk openly and honestly about a variety of subjects with like-minded people. I love the people here, I love their sense of openness, their humor and their ideas and ideals. Many of have "Been there" for each other in times of pain and emotional upset, and that's what Friends do for one another.
For the life of me I cant understand a persons need to insult, belittle or make up stupid shit to do so.
I come here to share ideas, happenings, and to make people laugh, unlike others who are so emotionally constipated that all they can do is bitch, gripe, and act like an idiot because their lives are so miserable that they can do no less..It might be fun for that individual, but it just makes him/her look like the idiot they are. I'm not naming any names, so dont go getting your tail all in a kink. And, if you have so much distain for this site then perhaps you should go somewhere else.

I dont personally know you, but I think you need a hug, a "Dinner Bucket" and a nap. In that order. Maybe it would make you feel better.
(Dinner Bucket= Southern terminology for popping a tit into a childs mouth before giving them a nap)
Cat

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 3:39 PM
See?

You choose THE NEGATIVE. You put yourself on a self-riteous pedastal and present yourself as a model for what should be represent and how it should be represented-And that image IS ENTIRELY FAKE. Why?

Because if there were anything substantial in what you were saying you'd have a discussion that contained something diverse and of interest, rather than the same ol' contentious self-riteous bullshit.

FYI The tourettes guy thought HE was funny enough to share his handicap with the rest of the world and help ME learn about something that until I saw him had no idea about. But you wouldn't know that because your too busy being narrowminded and self-riteous to see the positive side of things and have a laugh. You want to fight. You want me to be "the lowest of the low" just to make yourself look like the "best of the best". And you want to twist everything around to make it BAD.

I NEVER asked ANYONE to BELIEVE ANYTHING I BELIEVE. I present myself, and I present whatever it is I have to present. HOW YOU INTERNALIZE IT IS YOUR BUSINESS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.

And once again NO I didn't pull the 'stunt' to prove anything! I VERY CLEARLY STATED IT WAS A JOKE. But NOOOOO! YOU WANNA TAKE THE NEGATIVE STANCE AND TWIST THE CONTEXT AS USUAL.

I'm having FUN. That's what I thought we were all here for. But I guess FUN has to fall within the limits of acceptable parameters of the high and mighty status quo and measured on the scale of the direction the highest and mightiest choose to take it.

But see that's the difference. I don't 'cringe' when I see you or anyone else here and prepare myself to wage war against the "terroriststrolls" that threaten the vanilla sanctity of your little online hide-away. I don't hide behind the mask of pseudo anything but ME. If define that as intellectual, once again that's your damned business. I can be intellectual-

[and btw I find parrotting everything "troLLL" says about me rather cute!]

Or Ikin beeda muddapHukkin troLLL! Wut!? :mad:

It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if it's about dirty underwear, taxes, the economy, UFO's, or Tourettes Syndrome. It's the way I make my experience meaningful when I come here. Whether I complain, or pull "troLLL" stunts, it doesn't matter. It aint that damned serious to be fighting about, and that's the shit I don't get around here. It's like you can't say shit without someone taking somekinda negative ass dictatorial stance or confrontation and tryna make someone else look like shit just because of some bullshit they write.

That's some trifling-ass shit. And it doesn't help anything in the ways connecting with a REAL live person, if everything is limited to personality scores or check-lists for regard.

rissababynta
Feb 22, 2009, 3:40 PM
Cat, I don't think I have told you lately how much I love ya!

*boobie huggles*

I love ya lots my Obese Sistah!!:bigrin:

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 3:47 PM
For the life of me I cant understand a persons need to insult, belittle or make up stupid shit to do so.
I come here to share ideas, happenings, and to make people laugh

I agree.

I sekkunnat sHit t00!:mad:

ben_butterman
Feb 22, 2009, 3:47 PM
It really isn't any different , no matter what forum you go to ,

If its about building , or computers or fishing , there is always one person who thinks they should be talking about something other than what the intent of the forum is ,,
There is nothing wrong with off topic subjects , but some one who comes into a forum and portrays a higher ground or not understands what the main intended subject is ,,

WELL / just likes to hear himself talk and thinks it's important ,,
and it is ,, but only to one's self ,,

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 4:09 PM
Imya b00gy Man! DaS wut I iZ!
Imya b00giE man! Imya b00giE!
HAHAHAHAHA!:mad:

Everybody needs one.
Aren't you happy you've got me?Can't get enough of me can you?

"Stupid Shit?"
STUPIDSHIT?

aHMaN Y00 REELEe Gotdisnugguh started now!...:mad:

Let me make a laundry list of stupid shit and see what I find.
Its all STUPID SHIT. THAT'S WHY ITS HERE. Because it's stupid shit, that people do to wind down. Back to the point of the whole damned thread.

So why does anyone have to be "dumb", labeled as schizophrenic, disturbed, low, stupid or anything else, when all they are doing is THE SAME STUPID SHIT EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING?

If I leave, y'all ain't gonna do nuthin else but find another "dumb schizophrenic, disturbed, low, stupid, psuedo intellectual" person to demonize and measure yourselves against.

That's just why I aint going nowhere. You couldn't ignore the existence of this much of a pain in your ass if you wanted to. You need trolls. You need things to pounce on and make you feel important. You need something to grind your teeth against and trample under your feet! Without it you wouldn't know what else to do.

Dayuum! DatNuggaH sounnin MonMo like myaSS!
Speakinuh aZZ...
Yo risSa! Wuddupwegunna d00dis shituhwuT!? Imtryna gitupinnat AAZZZ!
IwunnaputmaFACEalluPiNNat biG pHatAAZZZ!
:bigrin:

vittoria
Feb 22, 2009, 4:11 PM
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if it's about dirty underwear, taxes, the economy, UFO's, or Tourettes Syndrome. It's the way I make my experience meaningful when I come here. Whether I complain, or pull "troLLL" stunts, it doesn't matter. It aint that damned serious to be fighting about, and that's the shit I don't get around here. It's like you can't say shit without someone taking somekinda negative ass dictatorial stance or confrontation and tryna make someone else look like shit just because of some bullshit they write.

That's some trifling-ass shit. And it doesn't help anything in the ways connecting with a REAL live person, if everything is limited to personality scores or check-lists for regard.

Since I read the original posting above, I knew what this was referring to...

Its a shame the lengths the thinking person has to go through just so that they can make an observation about the other meaningful things in life outside of sex. Yes, I made a post( "Dick, balls, pussy")... and titled it as such. For a damn good reason.

Two young girls were in an Army barracks-one died... and no one gave it too much notice. On top of which, the fact that there were young girls there wasnt apparently as important as the fact that its became transmutated into "the lack of respect of superior officers blah blah blah".
Notice its not important now, as its nowhere near the front page.

But put a post titled "Dick, balls, pussy" up... and O! Look how many people check THAT out...

"Isnt it ironic? Doncha think?" Wow... this is what we've come to as humans.

As long as there isnt any name calling and people around here can function as rational human beings, we should be able to express ourselves about mundane things, sexual things, important things. Life and even death. No matter if you are a regular human living life, a former military person, a housewife... or dare I say.. an armchair psychologist just analysing human nature and commentating on it in a sardonic, satirical, sarcastic fashion. What I think people get angry about, is that when some see themselves "spoofed" in a sense, they get mad ( like Sarah Palin for instance pissed off because Tina Fey spoofed her to a 'T' on SNL). "They" should make suits of armor for thin skinned people.. armadillos have it made;) (Turtles, too! Damn, even hermit crabs!!):bigrin:

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 4:53 PM
Since I read the original posting above, I knew what this was referring to...

Its a shame the lengths the thinking person has to go through just so that they can make an observation about the other meaningful things in life outside of sex. Yes, I made a post... and titled it as such. For a damn good reason.

Two young girls were in an Army barracks-one died... and no one gave it too much notice. On top of which, the fact that there were young girls there wasnt apparently as important as the fact that its became transmutated into "the lack of respect of superior officers blah blah blah".
Notice its not important now, as its nowhere near the front page.

But put a post titled "Dick, balls, pussy" up... and O! Look how many people check THAT out...

"Isnt it ironic? Doncha think?" Wow... this is what we've come to as humans.

As long as there isnt any name calling and people around here can function as rational human beings, we should be able to express ourselves about mundane things, sexual things, important things. Life and even death. No matter if you are a regular human living life, a former military person, a housewife... or dare I say.. an armchair psychologist just analysing human nature and commentating on it in a sardonic, satirical, sarcastic fashion. What I think people get angry about, is that when some see themselves "spoofed" in a sense, they get mad ( like Sarah Palin for instance pissed off because Tina Fey spoofed her to a 'T' on SNL). "They" should make suits of armor for thin skinned people.. armadillos have it made;) (Turtles, too! Damn, even hermit crabs!!):bigrin:

The thing V is that there is NEVER ANY DISCUSSION.

In the infamous so-called "conspiracy" thread was presented information. Noone who criticized the poster or the subject to the length that they did EVER spent any time examining the information presented for themselves. That thread went on for pages, fighting about looking at the information and opening up an informed discussion about the subject. It never asked for belief or agreement.The discussion never happened.

Now check this. Watch now...
I don't have a problem with that.
If I did, I wouldn't have carried on as long as I did because its exactly what came to do; open up a discussion. Nothing profound there.

But I was attacked, and labeled as wacko, a paranoid conspiracy theorist, with nothing better to do. OF COURSE I had nothing better to do! So I wanted my experience around the issue presented to be as meaningful as possible-even if it meant arguing about looking at the information, it was STILL a meaningful experience for me, and I appreciated every bit of input, even if it never lead to anything I expected.

I'm allowed to get frustrated and passionate about something aren't I?
So I did. But I don't hate nobody on this forum and I don't need to label anybody negatively even though yes-I might BE SICK AND TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT REDUNDANT SEX THREADS AND WANNA TALK ABOUT SOME OTHER SHIT SOMETIME.
But if I can't do that, well there aint nothing I can do but me. And so here I am arguing about the same ol' shit the same ol' way and enjoyin every minute of it.

YoW V!WuSs th 'V' inyaNaMe FaW? VagIna!? DasSSwutT I wAAAAnT!
SuM hoTweT Va gInaH! HimmeEuP! LeSSDo0diS! WeeeerD!
Yow, V! I gottasawng fuh y00 cheKit...

DaS hoW I d00z it
DaS hoW I roLLL
DaS mE
Da Free-Kee
MuddafUKKin TroLLL!
WeeeerD!

Proseros :rolleyes: @ troLLL

elian
Feb 22, 2009, 5:19 PM
This rambling response is generally directed at Vitt's reply..but certainly not meant to speak about any one individual directly.

When I drive 200 miles in 2 hours I think about just how long it would've taken a pioneer in a wagon to go 200 miles..how much more is reported now that what might have been said in a small town newspaper..both for lack of communication and what some might call "decorum".

Global medium such as this forum mean that we are connected now more than ever - we have more access to information now then ever. It isn't that I don't think the lives of young people are important - but there are limits to the amount of energy I can expend in a day. To preserve my own sanity I have to understand the limits of what my scope of influence is.

I have a recognition that many, many individuals and families have made a sacrifice to ensure our right to bitch and moan about petty shit on some online forum. To members of armed service who believe in a code of ethics such as the Army Values - (Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage) I salute your service.

I know the world is not all roses - the only response I can have to the sadness of the "two girls" thing is hope - believing that eventually that local community can resolve the issue for itself and hopefully offer peace and comfort to the families of those girls. Stuff happens, and it's not necessarily pretty - but to blame the government for the actions of one or more unethical individuals seems misguided. The government is very notoriously slow in all things - so it doesn't surprise me that the response is not immediate but generally the appropriate investigation will happen.

The general lack of respect which you have railed against IS something that saddens and angers me deeply as well.

In a way I agree with the fundamentalists that we have lost "moral value" in this country - however, I do believe that someone CAN have "moral values" that promote the just treatment of humanity and not necessarily need be religious or believe exactly as I do - and I certainly do not use "moral values" as an excuse to remove the basic human rights of others.as some fundamentalists unwittingly seem to intend.

writes at night
Feb 22, 2009, 6:12 PM
I think that each of us come here for our own reasons and motivations. I think asking people to justify their visit here is nothing less than an insecure person's need to validate themselves. What truly matters is that we all come together and share space and thoughts.

That being said, I have to say that I come here, because I am never disappointed in the number of people with differing opinions, and personalities. I also tend to live vicariously through those that are far more gregarious than I am, as I am quite happy to stay on the sidelines, while allowing those that are a bit more outgoing have the spotlight

Now Proseros, I must say, that I do have concerns when the multitude of personalities come from one source. I know that in the greater NYC area, there are a number of competent mental health facilities that can offer you the medications and therapy that might quell all the evil ramblings in your head. Please take the opportunity to partake in the best that NYC has to offer.

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 6:37 PM
Oh?

So tell me? Who is uh..."writes at night"?

*ahem* But thank you for qualifying everything I've said here.

And it's too bad you can't distinguish between a "personality", and a cartoon character. Its too bad that in your world, anonymous people who create anonymous cartoon characters on anonymous forums on the Internet are deemed mentally ill.

I'll show yo what I mean in a minute or so. Hold on...

And please, if you are being facetious do correct me, as I am not used to anyone here much often being facetious, humorous, sarcastic or outrageous just for the good sake of it.

Now if I wanted to I could put myself on the same fake pedestal you've put yourself on in order to demonize or belittle someone else and make up some self-riteous bullshit about being offended that you would compare the poor mentally ill to cartoon characters made up on the Internet (exactly the kind of dumb shit that someone else might say).
But it aint my problem and it aint that serious and the world I live in and come from and experience with my good senses is just not narrow enough for me to pidgeon hole myself into thinking that way about anything.
There's just uh...much more substance to the world than that!

YoW hooy00 tawkin too!?Yootrynasay I'm retahdid uh suM sHit!? YoO tawkinabowt mE!!? Hoo-da-FukiZyOo!? YoODonEviNknomE like Dat Ta B tawkinsHiT toomEe! ShuDDaFucKuP! U izza FaKe-AsS trYna giT proPs offa riDin oN sumBoddee'Z DicK! pHuKK U!KisSMYAaaZZZZZ!:mad:

rissababynta
Feb 22, 2009, 7:06 PM
I think that each of us come here for our own reasons and motivations. I think asking people to justify their visit here is nothing less than an insecure person's need to validate themselves. What truly matters is that we all come together and share space and thoughts.

That being said, I have to say that I come here, because I am never disappointed in the number of people with differing opinions, and personalities. I also tend to live vicariously through those that are far more gregarious than I am, as I am quite happy to stay on the sidelines, while allowing those that are a bit more outgoing have the spotlight

Now Proseros, I must say, that I do have concerns when the multitude of personalities come from one source. I know that in the greater NYC area, there are a number of competent mental health facilities that can offer you the medications and therapy that might quell all the evil ramblings in your head. Please take the opportunity to partake in the best that NYC has to offer.

You might as well come out and act like a total jerk in your response to this thread cause no matter what you say you're going to be belittling people anyway...:rolleyes:

csrakate
Feb 22, 2009, 7:47 PM
Pro....you might be getting a few laughs with your "sidekick" there...but it's wearing thin on originality and content....do us a favor and retire him.....or at least bring out a new one....

aisuhi
Feb 22, 2009, 8:04 PM
Hi all,
As most of you folks know I say very little. Even in the chat room. But it gets me when a person comes on to a sight, knowing what it is, and still cant read between the lines. A lot of things are posted that I enjoy. Not all of the posts are sex related. Maybe you should read more and talk less. Especially if you cannot spell words. I am not perfect and never will. However but you came on this site and knowing what it is expect more. It seems to me you wanted every one to go "ape shit". There are too many people that expect the world to change because they dont like something. I have found that minding my own business and worrying about yours is a peaceful way. I have also found more stuff on here than just "sex". You should visit the chat room during the week and you would see that we all have a point of view on every thing. We just dont want to change every thing that is what it is. Accept it and join us or leave. We came here to learn about ourselves and our lifestyle, make friends, and if all is cool maybe just maybe a really cool friend and sexual partner. So please be more open minded and accept that which cannot be changed and if you dont like it leave. Many have and many more will do the same.

A question for you Prosperos, Why did you come to this site in the first place?

I hope I didnt offend any one, peace, namaste,

Chris:tongue:

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 8:05 PM
No-
What YOU mean to say is that it's wearing thin on YOU and to do YOU a favor and retire him.
I think you don't like trolll for nany other reason than the fact that you can't argue with someone who is just as quick to call me an asshole as you are.
And better at it!

AsSHole!ImDa MuddAhpHukkin troLLL bichez!

I bet if I called it "Andrew Dice Clay" or "Robin Williams impersonating a DL ghetto homothug" there'd be no problem.
Sigh...

writes at night
Feb 22, 2009, 8:14 PM
Oh?

So tell me? Who is uh..."writes at night"?

*ahem* But thank you for qualifying everything I've said here.

And it's too bad you can't distinguish between a "personality", and a cartoon character. Its too bad that in your world, anonymous people who create anonymous cartoon characters on anonymous forums on the Internet are deemed mentally ill.

I'll show yo what I mean in a minute or so. Hold on...

And please, if you are being facetious do correct me, as I am not used to anyone here much often being facetious, humorous, sarcastic or outrageous just for the good sake of it.

Now if I wanted to I could put myself on the same fake pedestal you've put yourself on in order to demonize or belittle someone else and make up some self-riteous bullshit about being offended that you would compare the poor mentally ill to cartoon characters made up on the Internet (exactly the kind of dumb shit that someone else might say).
But it aint my problem and it aint that serious and the world I live in and come from and experience with my good senses is just not narrow enough for me to pidgeon hole myself into thinking that way about anything.
There's just uh...much more substance to the world than that!

YoW hooy00 tawkin too!?Yootrynasay I'm retahdid uh suM sHit!? YoO tawkinabowt mE!!? Hoo-da-FukiZyOo!? YoODonEviNknomE like Dat Ta B tawkinsHiT toomEe! ShuDDaFucKuP! U izza FaKe-AsS trYna giT proPs offa riDin oN sumBoddee'Z DicK! pHuKK U!KisSMYAaaZZZZZ!:mad:

NO, I am quite serious when I say that I am facinated by the people that are here. If you take the time and read the threads within the forums, you will find that there are a number of intellegent, charming, and well spoken people here. If you open your mind and your eyes, you will see more than just a "sexually oriented site".

I will say that I am quite comfortable in who I am, and I hope that it won't disappoint you that I won't lose sleep over the opinion of yourself or this "cartoon character" that seems to entertain you.

rissababynta
Feb 22, 2009, 8:18 PM
Hi all,
As most of you folks know I say very little. Even in the chat room. But it gets me when a person comes on to a sight, knowing what it is, and still cant read between the lines. A lot of things are posted that I enjoy. Not all of the posts are sex related. Maybe you should read more and talk less. Especially if you cannot spell words. I am not perfect and never will. However but you came on this site and knowing what it is expect more. It seems to me you wanted every one to go "ape shit". There are too many people that expect the world to change because they dont like something. I have found that minding my own business and worrying about yours is a peaceful way. I have also found more stuff on here than just "sex". You should visit the chat room during the week and you would see that we all have a point of view on every thing. We just dont want to change every thing that is what it is. Accept it and join us or leave. We came here to learn about ourselves and our lifestyle, make friends, and if all is cool maybe just maybe a really cool friend and sexual partner. So please be more open minded and accept that which cannot be changed and if you dont like it leave. Many have and many more will do the same.

I think I love you.

aisuhi
Feb 22, 2009, 8:26 PM
Why would you think you love me Rissbaby

proseros
Feb 22, 2009, 8:28 PM
Hi all,

Once again sweetheart-I'm not repsonsible for what "gets you."
Apparently you take things personally. It aint that serious. I won't lose any sleep over the fact that I spent most of a day bitching and whining on an Internet forum. And as for more reading and less talking-
Take your own advice. I don't know how much of any of this you've read, but it couldn't have been enough to make you understand that I must've explained at least twice why I come here-generally, just to fart around between farts. And it doesn't make a damned bit of difference to me how I do it, cuz at the end of the day all I've done is write a bunch of bullshit and speak my mind and act a fool and have fun or whatever you want to call it. I can jump in a discussion over there, or bitch and whine over here. Same difference.

I don't take this shit seriously enough to even expect anything or anyone to change just because of my point of view. That doesn't stop me though from expressing myself and it doesn't stop me from sharing ME with YOU even though we'll probably never do anything but curse each other out on here anyway.

I don't have to leave becaue YOU disagree with my point of view. I accept your disagreement-however, I can and do reserve the right to debate it.
And that's all it is. If you don't like it-guess what?

Here I'll let 't' explain it to you-

Y00kud kisS mY AAZZZ! Statechya case ankeep it moovin!
Uddawise-I'm tryna gidmY FreeK aWn angiddupinSuMAAZZZZZ!
I dongivva SHiT wuddat craYzEEnuggah ProSeros Tawkinbout!
mY DicK iz HAAARD, anIwunna pHuCK suMboddY iNNa AaaZZZZ!:mad:

P.S. You said something about wanting people to go ape shit?
Take a look at the very first response to this thread and tell me I should've expected that (or not).

void()
Feb 22, 2009, 11:40 PM
<nuzzles void>

I come here because it is a forum for relatively free expression and I've found a supportive community. Beyond my own door, there are LGBT people but most of them are very private for obvious reasons. The biggest daily "community" I can find locally is in bars and clubs, and I don't frequent either.

It doesn't bother me if people want to talk about things besides sex, I enjoy that because it gives me a tiny glimpse into who they are as a whole person - sex is only a part of the whole experience of living.

<snuggles and hugs>

Bars? Oh, we've a 'gay' bar in Harrisonburg. Good luck on finding it though. I don't go because they charge a $20 cover and two drink minimum. Besides I'm not really into a scene where twenty guys offer to jump your bones in two minutes of being there.

Love sex as much as anyone. Rather have a lover than a lay, though.

Sorry I missed you this weekend honey. Got a bit 'lost' in some piddling crap here. Damn absent mind syndrome. Thought I saw Elvis Costello at a site dealing with some programing language.

<double checks his anti-depressant prescription>

Ah, and watched Shooter again. Baby, you're cute as hell but Mark Wahlburg ... <drools> "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."

And I think that sums us up too. We're as aut says, two peas in a pod, slow. Slow is good, slow lasts and lasts. <growls softly>

"evil television."

Ahem -- Non sexual thoughts and conversation? Yep, sure I can do it. How about those Mets?

elian
Feb 23, 2009, 5:55 AM
Well, I'm glad to see you believe in recycling void honey, since this thread seems to be on a train wreck of its own and all.

I don't go to bars because most of them OPEN past my bed time - that and I just don't care for the secondhand smoke - I can imagine drunk assholes and I don't care so much for those either.

Is that enough "discussion" ? Anyway - we now return to our regularly scheduled rant.

proseros
Feb 23, 2009, 8:01 AM
Well, I'm glad to see you believe in recycling void honey, since this thread seems to be on a train wreck of its own and all.

I don't go to bars because most of them OPEN past my bed time - that and I just don't care for the secondhand smoke - I can imagine drunk assholes and I don't care so much for those either.

Is that enough "discussion" ? Anyway - we now return to our regularly scheduled rant.

I didn't know smoking was still alowed in any bars.

RaNt! RaNt! RaNt!
I'mDa Penguin I'mDa Penguin!
Where's BaTmaN!!? FucK BatmAn innaAAZZZZ!
RaNt! RaNt! RaNt!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!:bigrin:
IzDa Muddaphukkin trooooLLL BiCheZ!

rissababynta
Feb 23, 2009, 9:25 AM
Ok, I must say, Mark Wahlburg IS a pretty good looking guy. Good choice to drool over void haha.

elian
Feb 23, 2009, 5:43 PM
I didn't know smoking was still alowed in any bars.

RaNt! RaNt! RaNt!
I'mDa Penguin I'mDa Penguin!
Where's BaTmaN!!? FucK BatmAn innaAAZZZZ!
RaNt! RaNt! RaNt!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!:bigrin:
IzDa Muddaphukkin trooooLLL BiCheZ!

They did as a matter of fact did just pass a law here to illegalize smoking in restaurants - but if a certain amount of your business is mostly bar you can still have the smoking. As it turns out a few of the more "sports bar" type establishments have been unofficially "protesting" as the case may be - they have only just started to enforce the law so most of them haven't had the big fines yet.

rissababynta
Feb 23, 2009, 6:24 PM
They did as a matter of fact did just pass a law here to illegalize smoking in restaurants - but if a certain amount of your business is mostly bar you can still have the smoking. As it turns out a few of the more "sports bar" type establishments have been unofficially "protesting" as the case may be - they have only just started to enforce the law so most of them haven't had the big fines yet.

Before I moved out of PA, they had just done the same thing. It was a shame, the bar I used to go to to sing karaoke was effected by this because during the day they were are bar/restaurant, and still served a lot of their food at night when it was just the bar open. So, needless to say, a lot of the regulars who used to enjoy going in and chilling with friends, either stopped going, or would go only for a very short time. I wonder how much longer the place will be open...