PDA

View Full Version : Check this out, be honest now!!!

lilbitsva
Feb 18, 2009, 6:37 PM
What is your favorite thing about your partner?

What is the thing that drives you crazy?

What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them?

If you could make one thing better about your lover what would it be?

What is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet?

Do you have sex with the lights one or off?

Have you ever used food in the bedroom?

Would you have sex in public?

If your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfrontable doing would you do it anyway or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it?

Lonewolf76
Feb 18, 2009, 8:38 PM
What is your favorite thing about your partner? His Hairy Chest!

What is the thing that drives you crazy?Kissing my Neck

What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them? Umm, Can't think of anything - we openly commuicate - If I hate it - he knows it! LOL

If you could make one thing better about your lover what would it be? Can't think of anything - I love him just the way he is.

What is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet? A threesome!

Do you have sex with the lights one or off? Depends on my mood - sometimes on - sometimes off.

Have you ever used food in the bedroom? Oh yeah!

Would you have sex in public? I don't think so!

If your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfrontable doing would you do it anyway or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it?
I'd tell him I don't want to do it - but then I would ask how important it is to him and see if we could find a comprimise.

innaminka
Feb 18, 2009, 10:01 PM
His gentleness and awareness of me.
His kiss: way better than most men.
What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them?
When he cums on my face. Hate is too strong, but what a waste of an orgasm.
He's pretty alright. Maybe is he could change his sex now and then!!!! :bigrin:
What is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet?
Can't think of anything.
Both - irrelevant
Who hasn't??
Nope - not an exhibitionist.

parkerbi
Feb 19, 2009, 3:59 AM
Smile

SEX

DON'T LIKE THE GAME I LOVE

USE ANOTHER PERFUME

3SOME

ON

NEVER

NO

TELL THAT I DID NOT WANT TO DO IT.

Humanlove
Feb 19, 2009, 7:53 AM
when she sleeps without snoring

not having an answer to this question

Stop making such crappy soup

Put my clothing in the proper drawers

Renovate and Anal Sex

Only when I was hungry

I do both, but use energy saving bulbs.. we have eco-sex or green sex if you will.

if nobody was around.

I would sacrifice myself for the good of humanity and take it

Realist
Feb 19, 2009, 11:05 AM

>Equally: her beauty, mind, spirit, and sexuality

>Good crazy: her fantastic sensuality. Bad crazy: not being able to see her often enough.

What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you don't want to tell them?

>I truthfully can't think of one thing.

>She'd have to live closer

>Actually sleep with her and wake up to her.

>Both

>No, but I'm game.

>We nearly got thrown off Denny's restaurant property!

If your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfortable doing, would you do it anyway, or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it?

>That has never happened, but I would consider anything she's want to do and probably try it, at least once. If I really didn't want to do it, I think she's accept that.

Li'l bit...are you gonna take your own quiz?

centillini
May 22, 2009, 10:22 AM
What is your favorite thing about your partner? open communication

What is the thing that drives you crazy? having ass played with

What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them? Hate that she doesn't want to do it more.

If you could make one thing better about your lover what would it be? two, one want it more and two bi

What is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet? Be with a biman, transexual, and have a dominate lady.

Do you have sex with the lights one or off? both

Have you ever used food in the bedroom? yes

Would you have sex in public? have

If your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfrontable doing would you do it anyway or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it? Will, try anything twice.

codybear3
May 22, 2009, 3:52 PM
About my friend, Charlie...

What is your favorite thing about your partner? His uncut penis...

What is the thing that drives you crazy? From him in bed, his passion... Otherwise, its morons driving out on the road...

What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them? Nothing on this one...

If you could make one thing better about your lover what would it be? Be more "himself" in public...

What is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet? Mixed orgy...

Do you have sex with the lights one or off? Both...

Have you ever used food in the bedroom? Only when we get the munchies...

Would you have sex in public? Already have...

If your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfrontable doing would you do it anyway or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it? With an open line of communication, all is discussed beforehand... :tongue::paw::paw:

Rudy75
May 23, 2009, 11:42 AM
What is your favorite thing about your partner?* His aromaWhat is the thing that drives you crazy?* His aromaWhat is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them?* No, not reallyIf you could make one thing better about your lover what would it be?* More sleepovers, more time just being nude togetherWhat is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet?* I really want him to totally fuck me, but I'm not ready yetDo you have sex with the lights one or off?* Both.* I like 'em on, he likes 'em offHave you ever used food in the bedroom?* Does sausage count?Would you have sex in public?** No, not for usIf your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfrontable doing would you do it anyway or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it?* I would negotiate:male::male:

TwylaTwobits
May 23, 2009, 4:32 PM
What is your favorite thing about your partner? His personality

his voice and the way it drops when he's being norty
What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them? haven't found it yet

If you could make one thing better about your lover what would it be? wish he could type faster
What is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet? share it with LDD

Do you have sex with the lights one or off? off

yes
Would you have sex in public? does a glass elevator count? If so I did
If your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfrontable doing would you do it anyway or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it? Tell him I didn't want to

writes at night
May 23, 2009, 4:47 PM
His ability to be himself and to be open about what he needs.

The fact that we don't see each other as often as possible

He worries too much. But then, I tell him that.

How do you improve on a person that is loving, giving, passionate, intellegent,respectful and drop dead georgeous?

Wake up in the middle of the night and find him next to me.

LIghts on/ Lights off... it doesn't matter. It is always an amazing experience.

mmmm.... jello....

Define public...

Open communication has always been our best defense to this ever happening. If it was something that was important to him, I would do everything I could to make it happen.

onewhocares
May 23, 2009, 7:01 PM
What is your favorite thing about your partner?His deep and thoughtful heart.

What is the thing that drives you crazy? TThat he does not take time for himself.

What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them? Forget to brush his teeth.

If you could make one thing better about your lover what would it be? STAMINA..to go for more than four hour at time.

What is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet? Have a room full of men pleasing ME ME ME ME....ok I shall share them with hubby.

Do you have sex with the lights one or off?ON

Have you ever used food in the bedroom?Whipped Cream, strawberries, raspberries, chocolate, caramel...and SO much more. A prime rib dinner for two...no..not on your life.

Would you have sex in public? YES

If your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfrontable doing would you do it anyway or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it? I would discuss it and most likely DO IT.

tg Shannon
May 23, 2009, 10:04 PM

I have several partners, I guess its their acceptance of me being a bi crossdresser, they are so cool

a good long teasing blowjob

My male lover always wants to be a bottom, I want to switch out

her body

be susspended from the celling

yes

several times

I have and want to again, its a turn on

I would do it with the understanding that if it becomes to much to handel, we stop

IanBorthwick
May 24, 2009, 12:06 AM
What is your favorite thing about your partner? Her breasts and her eyes.

What is the thing that drives you crazy? When she nibbles my neck and makes me unable to do anything but gasp/

What is something that you hate for your lover to do, but you dont' want to tell them?Nothing comes to mind.

If you could make one thing better about your lover what would it be?Fix her knees..they sometimes hurt her SO much. :'(

What is the one thing that you want to do in your bedroom that you haven't done yet?Full rubber enclosure and impregnation fantasy.

Do you have sex with the lights one or off? both? I mean, how do you put out the sun, am I right?

Have you ever used food in the bedroom?Yes.

Would you have sex in public? Have done that, but not where people can SEE.

If your lover asked you to do something that you where not comfrontable doing would you do it anyway or tell your lover that you didn't want to do it?DO it anyway and see if I didn't like it. Life's too short not to try.