PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year again!!!!

csrakate
Feb 14, 2009, 2:33 PM
Time for DickMan to come out of retirement and send a special message to you all!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 14, 2009, 4:02 PM
LOL Happy Valentines Day to you and Dickman too, hon!
Cat:bigrin:

onewhocares
Feb 14, 2009, 4:43 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to Dickman and his merry band.

codybear3
Feb 14, 2009, 8:21 PM
LOL... I was wondering what had happened to that "dick"... Ahem, good to see that his is "up" :bigrin: and about... A very Happy V.D. Dickman and csrakate... -Cody :paw::paw:

Doggie_Wood
Feb 14, 2009, 8:27 PM
Happy Valen-Hearts Day to the Dickster and crew.

Doggie :doggie:

chook
Feb 14, 2009, 11:14 PM
If he comes near me I'll bless him with Fran's cleave :yikes2:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

12voltman59
Feb 15, 2009, 3:51 AM
It is always good to see Dickman make an appearance!!

Hephaestion
Feb 15, 2009, 5:45 AM
There are face, hand, leg models etc. So the question is posed, just who is Dickman?

H.

Doggie_Wood
Feb 15, 2009, 8:13 AM
There are face, hand, leg models etc. So the question is posed, just who is Dickman?

H.

Why, I thought everyone knew!!:eek:

Dickman is THE superhero of this site (next to Drew of course). :bigrin:

<Please direct any further questions about Dickman to the author of this thread> :tongue:

Doggie :doggie:

Hephaestion
Feb 15, 2009, 4:55 PM
Dickman is THE superhero of this site (next to Drew of course).
<Please direct any further questions about Dickman to the author of this thread>

I know what he means to the site Doggie. It's just that he is such a nice looking willy and Kate has seen it to photograph (don't spoil it for me kate by saying that you haven't) Did she line up all of the candidates and select or was it that by chance he came knocking and inspired her (no double entendre meant there - well may be a little?). Perhaps it was like 'Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo' kids TV series and there were seven of them because each was so tempramental.

Oh, I shall lay awake all night perplexed now!