PDA

View Full Version : The Usefulness of sex toys in a Couple’s Love Life

JamesBracken
Feb 9, 2009, 6:33 AM
Dildos are completely designed for use by female persons and usually sex oriented goods.Dildos are available in different materials. First, you need to decide which material will work best for you. Many dildos are built of silicone because it withstands the body heat and does not melt down. Another positive aspect of silicone is it’s easy to clean. Now it’s available in variety of materials such as leather, synthetic, cloth, plastic, latex, rubber and PVC.
Vibrators are devices intended to vibrate our body and stimulate the nerves for a relaxing and pleasurable feeling. Some vibrators are made to arouse sexual stimulation by vibrating G-spots in women that leads to a perfect orgasm.
They bring relaxation to human body through full body massage or for sexual stimulation and pleasure.

innaminka
Feb 9, 2009, 6:56 AM
Personally, I find vibs do little for me.
As a gal who needs stimulation to O rather than just penetration, a finger or tongue is far superior. In fact essential.
My rabbit (bought by a lady friend) just gathers dust. Neither my hubby nor I really ever use it.

Ocasionally I do like my husband to really "do me over" with Charlie, a very, very big, solid plastic dildo. :bigrin:
I don't mind dildos at all. They are designed for one thing and done well, are very stimulating.

Dildos can also be used in a harness as a substitute penis. ;)

tg Shannon
Feb 9, 2009, 7:19 AM
I like them both I have a huge collection of toys and as stated the all have their advantages and disadvantages, A nice big dildo is a great sub when a real man isnt available

guycurious
Feb 9, 2009, 8:32 AM
We need more choices (strap ons, plugs, etc...) !!!!!:bigrin:

What I like best is my wife's hand. Her hand, plenty of lube and some deep breaths and the stretching is on :eek::bigrin:

BICDMALE, I like your signature line !

sterculius
Feb 9, 2009, 1:28 PM
I prefer a nice thick dildo. I perfected my deep throating skills on a rather large cyberskin dildo, and my wife fucks my ass with it also (with a condom of course)
She enjoys a dildo too, but she LOVES her Hitachi Magic Wand.

alegrias
Feb 9, 2009, 2:23 PM
Our dildo is our favorite toy. He uses it with a pre-lubed condom (sometimes as a strap-on). I use it without the condom.

We don't need a vibrator. Busy fingers work well enough. ;)

Jackal
Feb 10, 2009, 10:46 PM
I like them both, I'm sure my man (mostly straight w/ anal fetish) has a toy he won't tell me about but I'll deal. But he's gone a lot and like a dildo or a vibe or both. Both is good. What I really want to try is a "Feeldo" A dildo I hold in my vagina (w/ or w/o a harness) and fuck him or have him fuck me with both. I hate when couples are afraid to toys, variety is the spice of life; use a toy to make yourself and your partner feel even better!

(m)ichClosetcraver
Feb 14, 2009, 8:26 PM
How about both???..... a vibrating dildo.... feels SOOOOO good !!!

Iowason
Feb 15, 2009, 3:00 PM
We have a variety of dildos... different sizes and textures and my wife has a "massager" also that is her favorite. Sometimes we play only with toys for something different! :bigrin:

:flag3:

Curious.Cats
Feb 16, 2009, 11:48 AM
Depends on the mood. All of my vibrators have the built in stimulation and being solo that is what I prefer. When with my husband, doesn't matter. Same applies for him, depends on his mood. He has been having lots of fun a suction cup dildo. :tongue:

tutunono
Feb 19, 2009, 10:03 AM
I like vibrators. They have all shapes and sizes, and different speeds. They never quit and some go directly on the clit, which is what i love!:bibounce:

darkeyes
Feb 19, 2009, 10:29 AM
:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

jodibi
Feb 19, 2009, 10:53 AM
i like them both....but i have to say i think i prefer my dildoes...i have 5 and they are from 6 " to about 7" and very thick....i prefer the real thing, but being closeted i turn to my dildoes quite often and play alone....i know what i can take and make myself cum after about 2 or 3 hours of abusing my ass.....would love to meet a bi couple in louisiana to help me out with my bi side...:cool: