PDA

View Full Version : KodeSex - ? Coded apparel for sexual compatibility

DÆMØN
Jan 21, 2006, 3:17 PM
:compuser: Yipes ! Youse seen this yet? http://kodesex.com/learn_the_code.shtml :eek:

like this is supposed to take guess work outa things :rolleyes:

red_riding_hood_27
Jan 21, 2006, 3:55 PM
I think it is funny. I don't think I wear it out in public but it might work forsome. However for a naive girl what is Scat and the other is Golden Shower

Angela

12voltman59
Jan 21, 2006, 4:08 PM
I think it is funny. I don't think I wear it out in public but it might work forsome. However for a naive girl what is Scat and the other is Golden Shower

Angela

Angela, how to put this delicately is not easy.... :eek: golden showers means someone likes to be peed on and scat means they like to incorporate use of the stuff that comes out the other end..........

Biboz49
Jan 21, 2006, 4:49 PM
Thats too funny. Those symbols are hilarious. Don't think I could wear that in public.

red_riding_hood_27
Jan 21, 2006, 5:01 PM
Thanks for the info....That is way tooo Gross!!! :ee
Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!!!

Angela

wanderingrichard
Jan 21, 2006, 5:38 PM
so strange, ..it'd be like wearing a coded flashing billboard.. tho i think it might work in more swinging, open, circumstances, i'm with the others on this one, it's not public wear to me..

Flounder1967
Jan 21, 2006, 5:58 PM
they look cute but in the real life i would never waer one. i might get for a frTend as a joke shirt or get one that way. But i would never waer it out of the house.

:flag3:

meteast chick
Jan 22, 2006, 1:42 AM
U would 4 sure get alot of questions about these shirts, & probably laughs & giggles from those who know what they mean. Not a bad idea in a group setting, if u know what I mean...

moonlitwish
Jan 22, 2006, 10:04 AM
I think these are great! Maybe I'm just weird, but if it was something besides a tshirt (not really a tshirt girl) I'd wear it. Like a bag maybe or a little patch for your jean pocket. I think it's got potential.....But then I always did like smilies and tyedye..lol

SweetBlackAngel
Jan 22, 2006, 11:06 AM
Heh. I like the ones for spanking and oral sex. :tongue:

Apleasureseeker
Jan 24, 2006, 4:14 AM
Are there any symbols or bits of jewelry that you guys (and gals) use to discretly advertise? There are planty for gay men & women, & bi gals have the thumb ring thing.
Anything for us bi/bicurious guys?

nnjbicoupleforplay
Jan 24, 2006, 2:23 PM
The shirts are a bit funky for us, maybe at a Dead concert, (are the Dead still around, might have dated ourselves on that one), but we could picture people wearing them around. We might need to carry a symbol code with us to figure out what they're saying.

:female: :male: :bipride:

Have you hugged your bi-friend today??

moonlitwish
Jan 25, 2006, 3:31 PM
Are there any symbols or bits of jewelry that you guys (and gals) use to discretly advertise? There are planty for gay men & women, & bi gals have the thumb ring thing.
Anything for us bi/bicurious guys?
Maybe I've been out of the loop too long....Thumb ring? Somebody care to explain? Pretty Please..... :)