PDA

View Full Version : Talking Dirty

TheBisexualProfessor
Feb 4, 2009, 12:01 PM
:male: Does anyone else like to talk dirty to their lover? I enjoy whispering to my wife that I want her lips on my cock! Sometimes I text her lots of dirty little messages to keep her interested all day until we get home. I sometimes leave her written notes describing a bisexual fantasy. It's loads of fun and I'd love to hear your stories, too.

Sometimes it's not so much "dirty" as descriptive. For instance, when she is sucking me lovingly I hold her head, stroke her hair, and tell her how hot it is to see her suck me. I describe to her how she looks so she knows why it turns me on: eyes closed, lips moving, cheeks quivering. She is so beautiful like that. I guess we need to find a photographer and have some shots made for our own enjoyment!

csrakate
Feb 4, 2009, 12:08 PM
I think we all have our ways of "encouraging" our partners and talking in such a way is certainly one of them!! I often "spin scenarios" and relate them to my husband...and he certainly seems to enjoy them and it's a great "creative" outlet for me! LOL! :tong: As for the pictures you desire, ever hear of a tripod? LOL!!!! Either that or try to take pictures of her yourself while she's in the act...you just need a steady hand and a bit of "focus"!! :bigrin:

Hugs,
Kate

onewhocares
Feb 4, 2009, 12:17 PM
I am a firm believer in the fine art of erotic linguistics...they can add a new level of sexual energy to most situations. Having an interest in subtly, I happen to like, with the right partner the nuances of double entrendres and the sensuality of words. Then there are those times when the words only FUCK ME will do.

If the adage works...let your fingers do the walking....then let your words do the talking.

Belle

rissababynta
Feb 4, 2009, 12:33 PM
I am a Master of Dirty Talk haha. I have refined it, however. A lot of people think that dirty talk is simply "yeah baby, I want to feel your hands on my cock" when in reality some of the greatest...explosions hehe...have come from not such forwardness on my part.

CUMM2LBV
Feb 4, 2009, 1:05 PM
B P

Great topic.

My 1st wife wrote me little notes and put them in the bottom of my lunch bag. A great loss her, (my bad) she definitely had soulmate qualities. I think of her often. I think she now lives somewhere up in One who cares neighborhood.

several years ago as technology happened, I dated a woman who would call the house when she knew I wasn't there and leave erotic messages knowing that I would check my messages throughout the day.

I considered it to be a kind of extended foreplay...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 4, 2009, 1:38 PM
lol At my sex parties I Love talking dirty softly, and seductively in a lady's ear while she is being pleasured. Have her close her eyes, listen to my voice as a lover slooowwllly munch on her little clitty, or while fingering and fisting. Or hold her hands, or play with her titties and talk dirty to her as shes being taken nicely. Its not only arousing to Her, but to Me as well. ;}
You'll excuse me..cold shower time now..LOL:tongue:
Naughty Cat

Realist
Feb 4, 2009, 1:40 PM
My Gf is very careful about using profanity in public and in normal conversations. Normally, she is very polite and speaks in gentle tones.

But in the throws of passion, she can reel out her needs in very graphic terms. Seems they have more of an impact, when using graphic words in everyday speech is restricted.

Things she does that really gets my heart beating is, when I least expect it, she might lean over and whisper something like, "I'm not wearing any panties." or, "I took my bra off in the store, can you tell?"

Damn!

Lonewolf76
Feb 4, 2009, 6:19 PM
Great topic!
I think "Dirty Talk" is part of the human experience. Think of the five senses as a roadmap to romance and/or hot sex. Visual - we like looking at our naked bodies and we like looking at the act of lovemaking - that's why we always look down at where the acton is and why mirrors are great in a bedroom. Smell - incense, pheromes, colognes etc. all add to the atmosphere. Touch - self explantory - Taste - Oh yeah! and Auditory. who doesn't love the sound of their lovers sighs of contentment and low moans progressing to higher ones as the fire builds - dirty talk - just throws fuel on the raging fire. It all leads to that moment of explosive combustion!!! Oh and cat - Damn Girl! move over honey I need a cold shower too! LOL Howwwlllllll! LW

dougbi
Feb 4, 2009, 8:25 PM
A former GF liked to talk dirty (in fact she got upset when I didn't), but hated the F word. Once in a while I would say something like "I really want to fuck you" and she would get all pissed off. I could say "I want to drive my hard cock into your pussy" all day long and she was in heaven. Her view was that certain words (Fuck and Cunt are the only ones I remember) you should never say to a woman (and to this day I have trouble saying them).

Is that consistent with anyone else's experience?

writes at night
Feb 5, 2009, 9:44 PM
I admit that I am one that prefers not to use profanity in day to day conversations. I was always told that if you have a command of the language, you need not use vulgar language.

That being said, when in the throws of passion, I tend to express myself in ways that are beyond my "comfort zone". There have only been a select few that have taken me to those heights, and I admit that I am grateful that they came into my life.

alegrias
Feb 5, 2009, 11:37 PM
Yes. I love to talk dirty to my hubby and he loves it too.

It's how I convinced him to explore his bi side. While we were kissing and making love, I would talk to him about how nice he would feel with a big, hard cock filling up his mouth. I must have done a good job, because now he thinks about it without me even saying anything.;)

Vachenzo
Feb 5, 2009, 11:44 PM
A former GF liked to talk dirty (in fact she got upset when I didn't), but hated the F word. Once in a while I would say something like "I really want to fuck you" and she would get all pissed off. I could say "I want to drive my hard cock into your pussy" all day long and she was in heaven. Her view was that certain words (Fuck and Cunt are the only ones I remember) you should never say to a woman (and to this day I have trouble saying them).

Is that consistent with anyone else's experience?

For me it's more of the fact that I I love hearing it, but not saying it. I know my gf loves it, but I have a hard time saying it for some reason. Not sure why...

TheBisexualProfessor
Feb 6, 2009, 10:04 AM
Dougbi (the Texan whose pics I adore because of his lovely cock and masculine hairy chest!) raises an interesting question. I can understand the aversion to using certain words ... I once had such an aversion to "cunt." Even now I don't use it often and probably wouldn't say it during lovemaking because it's so associated with a putdown or insult. Men especially use it (and "fuck") as a way to denegrate others. It's hard to translate that to a steamy, enjoyable hot moment for me.

I prefer to be a bit more poetic. "Cock" is a trigger for me -- love to tell my lady how beautiful she is when my cock is in her mouth. And I love describing the folds of her "sweet pussy" as I lick and fondle those layers of happiness! Lately she has even inquired about what it's like to lick a woman! (Now I need a cold shower!)

One time, though, she did object slightly to my calling her a "cocksucker" as she was pleasuring me. She wasn't angy; she just said it didn't sit right with her and I understand that. Again, it's a term that men hurl at one another in anger.

As for me, if I ever get her to share our bed with another guy in a passionate threesome, I'd kinda like her to whisper in my ear as I pleasure him that "honey, you're really a good cocksucker."

csrakate
Feb 6, 2009, 10:23 AM
I have to admit that words that I normally would find an aversion to in every day conversation take on a whole new meaning in the midst of heated passion!! LOL! As an older, Southern woman, I like to refer to my way of speaking during such a time as having a "potty mouth"....but ohhh how very liberating it is to let loose with such things during that moment...and how easy those words seem to fly from my mouth at that time!! LOL!! Guess it's true what they say about Southern women..."Ladies in the parlor, but hellcats in the boudoir!" :bigrin:

Lonewolf76
Feb 6, 2009, 12:27 PM
I have to admit that words that I normally would find an aversion to in every day conversation take on a whole new meaning in the midst of heated passion!! LOL! As an older, Southern woman, I like to refer to my way of speaking during such a time as having a "potty mouth"....but ohhh how very liberating it is to let loose with such things during that moment...and how easy those words seem to fly from my mouth at that time!! LOL!! Guess it's true what they say about Southern women..."Ladies in the parlor, but hellcats in the boudoir!" :bigrin:

That does it! I'm moving SOUTH!!! LOL Howwwwllllll! LOL LW

Cordon_off
Feb 6, 2009, 12:37 PM
Yes, talking "dirty" takes me, my wife and her male "friend with benefits" over the top. The contrast of my wife who is so conservative, normally, yet so vocal during sex really drives me. Neither of us likes crudeness or vulgarity, though.

I think it is the contrast of her normally demure self to that of her sexual self, in the heat of passion.

Bopit4Ever
Feb 9, 2009, 10:18 AM
I lOVE dirty talk! I was cooresponding with this guy online for awhile and he was VERY VERBAL - but when we decided to finally hookup he was a DEAD FISH. No verbal, just laid there..as a bi guy and not gay, I NEED verbal interaction to get me going fully..heck even with a woman I do..I like when I'm fucking a guys manpussy (even though I have a rubber on) I hump him from behind and whisper in ear how I'm gonna cum deep in his ass and get him pregnant...he moaned and BEGGED me to take off the condom and seed his pussy...but I wouldnt. Only in the mouth. Would LOVE to find a nice young smooth twink w/ a virgin pussy...then I'll seed his pussy w/o a condom and may even lick his hole after.. :)