PDA

View Full Version : What is bisexual

BrettMaverick
Feb 3, 2009, 12:45 AM
I don't know about you but I for one am tired of having other people tell me what bisexuality is. It seems to me that the very people who are trying to label me and tell me exactly what I am don't have a clue, let alone have ANY EXPERIENCE! I will attempt to explain what being Bi is to me. Once again this is only how I feel, I do not expect other to agree with my views. First of all I am NOT GAY!!! I am NOT PARTIALY GAY! I am not on the journey to becoming GAY! Finally I am NOT IN DENIAL about being GAY! Further more if you are GAY this is not intended in any way to put you down. I have no intention of tolerating you. Toleration is another way of saying I DO NOT APPROVE, but I will put up with it. Your lifestyle is simply that, YOURS, if you are happy then great!
At the age of 18 I went to a dirty book store to watch the movie's and masturbate only to be seduced by a man. It was one of the best blow jobs I had ever had. From that point on I new I was different. I was young and did not know what being gay or bisexual was. I had only lost my virginity to a girl some 6 months before. I spent the next 15 years wondering why I would sometimes masturbate to the thoughts of that day. Then I spent the next 5 years wishing my wife would let me have sex with a man but was afraid to tell her how I really felt. The marriage failed, not due to bisexuality but due to money problems. A year later I found the girl of my dreams. Sex was beyond fantastic and still is. After a year together she told me that she was attracted to females. All I could think was holy shit what a catch! (I know I'm a Pig) but even then I could not tell her how I felt, I wasn't even sure how I felt myself. About 6 months later we had our first threesome MFF. Yes is was EVERYTHING I had hoped for. The next day we talked about the night before. We talked a lot! She told me that she was attracted to women physically, and emotionally. The physical part I understood, the emotionally part I did not, but it did not bother me. I told her that it did not matter to me that she liked women, in fact I liked the idea. I asked her what she thought about two men together and she said, who cares as long as it feels good. BINGO! Now I understood! I got the physical part, the feel good part, and I think I understand the emotional part as well. Women in general do not FUCK for the sake of sex, I know some do but even then not as a general rule. Men on the other hand give way to the baser instincts of if it feels good then do it. Women because they are women need an emotional connection more than men. Men on the other hand just want to feel good. Emotions come later if at all. (Yes, once again I know I am a PIG). If there was a subtle way to say this I would. I have never looked at a man and said "Damn if I can't have him I don't want anyone"! Simply put I do not think men are attractive. Fortunately for men many women find us quite attractive. I am sure it is a form of brain damage, but that is another subject completely. That does not mean that I do not desire sex with men on occasion, I DO! What I have found is though I prefer women hands down, there are times that I want to have sex with a man. It is sex just for the sake of sex. A man offers things a woman can not. No emotional connection, a great blow job, they can cum in your mouth, and anal sex lets a man experience an orgasm of a kind that can not be experienced any other way. I love women, all women. You all are the best thing that has EVER happened on this planet. You keep us warm at night, you cook, clean, bear our children, and love our sorry ass in spite of all our faults and most of all when we show our love for you, it is returned 10 fold. Truly you deserve to be put on a pedestal! Men you are all as ugly as me, but damn you can be fun! That to me is what being bi is all about. No judging, No trying to figure anything out, no labels, just having fun and enjoying each other.

Long Duck Dong
Feb 3, 2009, 3:25 AM
roflmao...I read ya post and loved it......

and I can relate......

I am bisexual, not cos sex with either gender is possible and enjoyable, but cos I feel the desires and needs to be with both genders at different times....

but to the world.... I am labeled, packaged, and sent off by ups to the * right * section of society * not that I give a shit..... I just like being me..... unless its a bad day........

but what can I say.... I am like living at the circus.... a circus freak but not cos I am abnormal, but cos of my uniqueness.....and I frakin love it..... I make life interesting and the people I meet make my life interesting......

I quess the best term for me is a tandem bike..... built for 2 people to ride and enjoy.....lol..... and any two will do.......

good I love being bi..... it confuses the hell outta the uneducated and confuses the fuck outta me when i have to wake up in the morning and would who I am each morning....but would I change me ....??? nope......

puts down the whiskey and gives brett a big kiss and hug, grabs my partner and smiles.... fuck the world and the labels, lets go shag like rabbits

CUMM2LBV
Feb 3, 2009, 9:41 AM
Way to FUCKIN GO Brett!!!!!!!!!

If you ever decide to visit DisneyWorld celebrate the power, glory and wonder of pure sex just for the fun of it, stop by...

csrakate
Feb 3, 2009, 9:49 AM
If you ever decide to visit DisneyWorld celebrate the power, glory and wonder of pure sex just for the fun of it, stop by...

This must be a new attraction that they've added since I last visited Disney World!!! LOL!

CUMM2LBV
Feb 3, 2009, 10:03 AM
C S, you're welcome to stop by also...

rissababynta
Feb 3, 2009, 11:09 AM
I don't know what your problem is brett, just admit that you are gay and stop going off on your childish little rants...

Ok, it seems lately that everyone else has been going around being critical of everyone's posts around here so I decided...just once...to try it out myself hehe. Seriously though, people suck. They always like to tell you how YOU are...when chances are they probably don't even know shit about themselves. Bisexuality does not mean that you are confused, and if you think so then YOU are confused...

Don't let anyone tell you what you are Brett, only you could know that best (and perhaps the worlds perfect psychologist, idk...). Rock on pal!

srladysmith
Feb 3, 2009, 12:22 PM
Let me start with I do not make this statement or pose this question with no judgement:
Are you BiSexual or Kinky?
I wonder this with regard to myself often but maybe my opinion in this is moot as I a girl and tend to the emotional. Sex for sex has it's place but I think the emotional has a place in the over all BiSexual dialog.
Just my opinion and we all know about opinions and assholes.:female:

bret5668
Feb 3, 2009, 12:27 PM
Brett: I totally agree with most of what you had to say, what little i disagree with is not important because those are such minor details. For the most part you hit the nail on the head my friend. Great post.

Despite what ANYONE says, there comes a point in life where we just need to tell those opinionated assholes that choose to "label" us to go fuck themselves, (i mean us as people, not bi, gay, straight, black, white, catholic, or protestant...whatever). Since when are we all under the umbrella of a specific label? After all, aren't we simply human beings first and foremost?

miamiuu
Feb 3, 2009, 8:12 PM
yeah its annoying because I have people trying to out me for being gay. I rarely like guys. I'm bi some and I will admit that, but then next thing I hear when I say Im bi the gay people will be like no you arent you are just in denial of being gay. Its a lot of bs. I for one dont like dealing with it so I just tell gay people im straight. That they seem to be able to understand easier and I dont have to deal with the headaches of explaining it. Some people call it hiding and not being proud whatever. I called it not wanting to be annoyed. This guy spread rumors about me being gay and people that ive seen around the place for 6 months started approaching me trying to talk to me and im not in the mood for that.

BabyDoll_1085
Feb 3, 2009, 10:37 PM
Your post is hysterical!!:) I really enjoyed the read and I loved the rawness of it. You were honest so no apologies necessary! Good job lol

Sarasvati
Feb 4, 2009, 6:16 AM
What the hell is trisexuality?

I've heard a few people claiming to be trisexual but I haven't got a clue what it is. Anyone else here heard about trisexuality and can tell me what it is?

diB4u
Feb 4, 2009, 5:40 PM
What the hell is trisexuality?

I've heard a few people claiming to be trisexual but I haven't got a clue what it is. Anyone else here heard about trisexuality and can tell me what it is?

Trisexuality is another word for bisexual.

I believe?

balancingact
Feb 4, 2009, 7:07 PM
Trisexuality is another word for bisexual.

I believe?

From the Urban Dictionary:

trisexual:
Or: trysexual , a person who will try anything sexual once... or three times.

tnttogether
Feb 4, 2009, 8:26 PM
good post brett.
so your a straight guy who enjoys a little male on male action.. so what?
its not a big deal to enjoy both sexes. hell, im married to an absolutely wonderful woman, raised her 2 kids, and have a 6 yr old grand daughter. but there is still a side of me that loves the fun to enjoying sexual experiences with another man. with as much as i love getting a blowjob, ive also found the deep attraction to giving 1 as well. the feeling of a cock going from soft to hard in my mouth just turns me on! and i love trying to see if i can give him the same pleasure that i recieve in getting head, and bring him to orgasm is a turn on as well (even if i have yet the nerve to try and swallow a guys load like my wife does me. maybe one of these days i will).
even if im like you for the most part where i dont really find very many men attractive so to speak like i do women, but there have been a few handsome guys out there that i have found attractive, and am not ashamed of it...
ive had penetration a couple times, other than with toys, and the real thing is so much better than a toy from my experience, even if my experiences have been with a guy who is average in length, but is quite large in girth which makes for some slow entry and a ton of lube!!! lol
enjoy who and the way you are, because unless you believe in re-incarnation, you only live once! do what you feel like. ;)

TwylaTwobits
Feb 5, 2009, 12:52 PM
ROFLMAO Great post Brett. I am straight but my partner is Bi and I love him dearly so yes hon lets go shag like rabbits anytime anyplace

Vachenzo
Feb 5, 2009, 9:30 PM
hmm... Hearing your stories has made me think about how I view myself. Until recently, I viewed my self as completely and totally straight. About three years ago, I met the woman of my dreams and she showed about my own lifestyle in comparison to the others around me. She was bi, and I knew I had no problem with the fact. Last year, our freshman year in college, she had a lesbian roommate, and a few gay man friends. Meeting these people opened my own eyes to hope gays and bis view the world. Yes I understand Gay and Bi are different views, orientations, what have you, but my point is that I learned what life is like for a gay or bi person through the stories they told me.

In the classes I took at my own school, I explored my own self and who I thought I am. I don't think my exploration at the time was complete until this year... Through these classes I learned about morality and ethics. I learned that ethics and morals are what you make of them, and they are not made by anyone but yourself.

Now I needed to explain that because I believe it is integral to how I view myself now. I said until recently, I viewed myself as completely straight. I began to realize that to me, mutual love is what matters over religion, society, culture, and prejudice. It's a little weird for me looking back to organize all of my thoughts, but at first I began to accept people's own ethics and morals. IF a man and woman love each other, they can. If a woman and a woman love each other, they can. If a man and a man love each other, they can.

I think I am at a point in my life where my own ethics and morals are shifting in a way I never expected. Since I am able to see and accept others for their chosen life style, then could I accept myself in a similar life style? My girlfriend accepts herself as bi. Her roommate accepts herself as lesbian. I thought myself straight. Then, I really began to think about it. I wondered what it would be like to give a blow job, and to receive anal.

I still wonder, and I think I can see myself having sexual relations with another man. The more I think about it, the more I realize that love is love. I know I could love a man if need be.

The only problem with that though is how much I need to be accepted by the people I surround myself with... I think the only inhibition is what my family would think if I were to enter such a relationship. I would in all likely hood feel the need to hide it from them. Hell, I think at this point I should see what else you might have to say before I can really understand my own self.

robbie09
Feb 6, 2009, 12:15 AM
vachenzo,

I think you have almost nailed it, for me any way.

I have the capacity to love a man as well as a woman. This to me is what bisexual is. It just so happens that I fell in love with and married a beautifull women.

If the right man had come along, it might have been a different story.