PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, CMM!!!

csrakate
Feb 2, 2009, 11:38 AM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday, CMM!!:bday::bday:
Hope you have a wonderful day and many, many more years of love and laughter!

Love ya!
Kate

andie
Feb 2, 2009, 11:40 AM
Happy Birthday my dear sweet friend, Andie

rissababynta
Feb 2, 2009, 12:05 PM
Have a glorious b-day you big ol' perv ;)

darkeyes
Feb 2, 2009, 12:22 PM
So its cum round gain huh me luffly ole goat face??:tong:Happy birfday!!!!!! Hav a luffly day...enjoy... an hope ya gets ya hearts desire... cept me an Naggy.. we r off limits... so stop pervin in hope..but dus luffya for alla that... wer wud we b wivout me fave ole .com coot?

O yea..an no pervin afta Mumsie..she is off limits an all..tee hee:bigrin:.. ok well mayb jus a lil kwik perv.. no more..is ya birfday afta all!! ;) Muah!!!

rissababynta
Feb 2, 2009, 12:28 PM
So its cum round gain huh me luffly ole goat face??:tong:Happy birfday!!!!!! Hav a luffly day...enjoy... an hope ya gets ya hearts desire... cept me an Naggy.. we r off limits... so stop pervin in hope..but dus luffya for alla that... wer wud we b wivout me fave ole .com coot?

O yea..an no pervin afta Mumsie..she is off limits an all..tee hee:bigrin:.. ok well mayb jus a lil kwik perv.. no more..is ya birfday afta all!! ;) Muah!!!

holy shit, that was a lot of perving haha

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 2, 2009, 1:11 PM
Great big hugs and noisey kisses today Sweetie!
Booby hugs too! lol:rainbow::wiggle2::bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bday::bd ay::kiss::kiss:
Cat

arana
Feb 2, 2009, 1:19 PM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj153/elmeyerson/happy-birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday CMM!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day and many many more to cum!!!
~ arana and michael ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tApYp1S1GQEhttp://www.pervertthemovie.com/photos/cast_and_crew/images/266/original.aspx

**Peg**
Feb 2, 2009, 1:53 PM
nice D(ixie) cups rana

HBD cmm !

Peg

Lonewolf76
Feb 2, 2009, 2:30 PM
CMM,
Happy Birthday beautiful!!! If your day is half as special as you are - it will be a grand day indeed. Many,many,many,many.........more! Kisses and Hugs! LW

bubba
Feb 2, 2009, 2:39 PM
Happy Birthday CMM! Youve got 35 years till youre a hundred so use it wisely :D all my best to you my friend :*

jamieknyc
Feb 2, 2009, 2:42 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Many topless eye exams for you!

chook
Feb 2, 2009, 3:50 PM
Happy Birthday ya old buzzard :bday::bdaygrin::cutelaugh

love from

Aussie & Chook :bigrin:

Bi-Zarro
Feb 2, 2009, 3:56 PM
Happy birthday CMM, may your curiosity be satisfied soon!

csrakate
Feb 2, 2009, 4:10 PM
In honor of your birthday CMM....and that very special question you're always asking me......

texasman6172003
Feb 2, 2009, 4:40 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM!!!! Ya old PREVERT!!!!Hope the the hell you got whatever it was you wanted buddy!!!! And im SURE it's something youv'e PERVERTED after,LOL.. Love ya Buddy!!!:bigrin:

SJ37AndSteph
Feb 2, 2009, 4:45 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM111 HOPE UR DAY IS FILLED WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS I THIS SPECIAL DAY !!!!

HUGS ,

SWEETJUICES37

gfofbiguy
Feb 2, 2009, 5:27 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CMM!!!!!!!!:bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bday::bday::bday: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:

MarieDelta
Feb 2, 2009, 5:28 PM
Happy birthday CMM, and may you have many more years of scoping out the boobies!

http://storage.imageloop.com/content/af136236-2969-16fe-b5b5-0015c5febdc7/rw400x

csrakate
Feb 2, 2009, 5:49 PM
For the PERV that has everything....here's a little birthday gift to you CMM!! Don't forget to sing along!!

http://www.super-games.cz/adult/abcboobssong.html

12voltman59
Feb 2, 2009, 6:08 PM
Happy Birthday CMM!! You old horndog perv, you!!!!

not_ur_typical_girl
Feb 2, 2009, 6:44 PM
:bday::bday::bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM, you old perv you!! I hope you get lots of topless eye exams today!!!:bday::bday::bday:

Doggie_Wood
Feb 2, 2009, 9:21 PM
:bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: C M M :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:
I just wanted to say one thing to you

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/Dogwoods_place/SexyHappyBirthday.gif

well............

maybe two things, then ...........

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/Dogwoods_place/001s051g4MD.gif

Doggie:doggie:

curious married m
Feb 3, 2009, 7:49 AM
WOW, each year I have been here, it has always been so special to see the outpouring of good wishes. And yesterday was no different. Thanks to all of you for helping me rise to the occasion and enjoy the many smiles ya'll brought yesterday. Did I just say RISE (He He, must be that perv thing that Fran and arana's song was talking about.) And Marie and Kate let me know it is NEVER too old to learn the basics of the alphabet. And Chook, how bout sharing an aussie beer outta one of those Dixie cups. I get the left one. And last but not least, who wants to help blow that candle of Doggy's.:bigrin::tongue::devil:

Thank you All,
Oh Shit! who am I again, Kate

csrakate
Feb 3, 2009, 8:18 AM
Oh Shit! who am I again, Kate

You are the kind hearted and loving pervy horndog who has a penchant for the alphabet and candles of the penile persuasion...THAT'S who you are!! But in case you forget, I'll attach a tag to you just in case you get lost again!

Oh...and lest we forget, you are and always will be DickMan AND Nutsy....

Randy from Pa
Feb 3, 2009, 8:44 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR PERV.......DRINKS ON ME CMM TOO BAD I'M TOO FAR AWAY I'D GIVE YA A PRESENT ;) RANDY:tong::);)

ladydelanie
Feb 3, 2009, 6:04 PM
:bdaygrin:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM:bdaygrin:
Sorry I missed your special day....looks as if everyone took good care of you though....:tongue:
May all your years continue to bring you happiness, love and all the things your heart desires......Oh Lord......we all know what THAT is...:eek:.....:bigrin:

You PERV......oh heck I might as well say that all...I know you want me to....PERV...WANKER.....SOD.......TIDGY.....SICKO. ....:tong:

Now just for you....have fun!....http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/215427

Hugs,
Ladyd...:)

cliMAX
Feb 4, 2009, 11:53 AM
Happy Birthday CMM (belated)!!!

I hope your day was a good one!!!

cliMAX aka Max

rissababynta
Feb 4, 2009, 12:39 PM
Oh my God Max, you weren't kidding when you said you were gonna change your name! lmao

Hoselvr
Feb 4, 2009, 12:44 PM
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!! (Doing my May West impersonation, LOL)

pandya
Oct 20, 2009, 4:29 AM
i am hoping that you remember me. i am a old friend that has been gone from here for over a year. i want you to know i think of you often and miss you and andie on here
i have been on a few times recently but you are not on
i have fond memories of your chats but been through a lot this past year. i willbe back looking for you and sorry i missed your birthday
lori

Waltzing_Matilda
Oct 20, 2009, 8:35 AM
Hey CMM...

:three:...Happy birthday...Hope it's as special as you are to all of us here.

(Sorry...don't have the Technical know how to do all the other doo dads.. but if I did, it'd be a doozy...LOL)

Best to you friend.

Mati:tong:

curious married m
Oct 20, 2009, 9:14 AM
Just a NOTE

This thead is an OLD one from February which is when my birthday is.
Seems a chatter from a few years back has returned and resurrected this
a bit belated. Pandya, please send me a pvt message with yer previous chat name.

AGAIN IT IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY UNTIL FEBRUARY

LOL btw Mati Thanx

CMM

Donkey_burger
Oct 20, 2009, 1:15 PM
Please let me wish you a belated birthday, anyway!

DB :bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 20, 2009, 2:27 PM
:rotate::bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bday::bday: :bdaygrin::bdaygrin:
:grouphug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN!!!! You shoulda said something in chat last night, I would've offered to...blow out...yer candle for ya... (Kidding kidding)
May your day be filled with much love and laughter Sweetie! Biiiiig boobie hugs to our favorite Eyeball Doc. :bigrin:
Silly Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 20, 2009, 2:28 PM
OOPS. I erred...lol (But you can keep the boobie hugs anyway Sweetie)...lol

chook
Oct 20, 2009, 3:09 PM
Just a NOTE

This thead is an OLD one from February which is when my birthday is.
Seems a chatter from a few years back has returned and resurrected this
a bit belated. Pandya, please send me a pvt message with yer previous chat name.

AGAIN IT IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY UNTIL FEBRUARY

LOL btw Mati Thanx

CMM

Well cmm with your advanced and delicate years we all thought we'd get in early......cuz ya never know :cutelaugh

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Ninnian
Oct 20, 2009, 5:31 PM
:tong: Oh Yay!!!

Happiest Happy Happy Birthday, CMM!!!

(((((((((((((muah!))))))))))))))

:bigrin: Nin

codybear3
Oct 20, 2009, 9:05 PM
What if we're just being 4 months early??? :bigrin::paw::paw:

onewhocares
Oct 20, 2009, 9:51 PM
Well CMM.....I know this post was from last winter but it looks like I did not see it as I did not post...So I am taking this time to wish you a birthday and a half wish...give or take a month. You are just a lovable old perv whom we would not trade from anything or anyone.

Keep being YOU.

Belle

roy m cox
Oct 20, 2009, 11:54 PM
well happy bday CMM and many more :bigrin:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Oct 21, 2009, 6:54 AM
Happy belated birthday sweetie !!! I hope you had a wonderful day.

CalanderGirl
Oct 21, 2009, 8:51 AM
(Belated) Happy birthday to you CMM! I hope you were nice and naughty for this one! xo

CG :)

darkeyes
Oct 23, 2009, 7:03 PM
Lil bittie l8 me luffly ole goat face...hopeya had a luffly an fun birfday an that yas has anotha century or so 2 go long wiv the 1st 1!!!! tee hee hee..:bigrin:

Luffya Curio...vewwy belated an luffin birfday day...

Lotsa Kissies an huggles...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

curious married m
Oct 23, 2009, 7:17 PM
SIGHS Heavily

mariersa
Oct 23, 2009, 11:16 PM
Yikes, no wonder you feel old, 2 birthdays a year didn't we do this in January(late Jan) Oh Well if you insist, ya old perv, from the name caller ha, ha. Seeya if February!!! (I may need a new reciepe for these glass')