PDA

View Full Version : I want phone sex with...

espy20
Jan 21, 2006, 11:02 AM
I want to have phone sex with my b/f of three years, but I don't know how to start it off. We see each other every single day, almost all day long. Sometimes when I don't see him and I talk to him on the phone I want to tell him, "let's get dirty on the phone", but then I feel like it'll be weird.
When we are together having sex we are very dirty and kinky. We talk dirty, and just do flat out nasty things, so why can't we do it over the phone? I mentioned phone sex once as a joke and he seemed really turned on by the idea but didn't initiate anything. He won't initiate it, so I think I should just do it. But I don't know how. How can I have phone sex with the man I love? And why am I so weirded out by it? Help me please! oxoxo Espy :(

Raine
Jan 22, 2006, 5:46 AM
There's nothing to feel wierd about, phone sex is a modernism that is as much part of our lives as any other medium of sex. Having "been there and done that" I bet you're not feeling "wierd" about it, you're self-concious... Understandable I guess because it's new but the feelings will quickly fade and turn to excitement.

Maybe take your mobile phone with you when you go for a warm relaxing bubblebath, something that'll relax you and let your imagination run ... then call him and tell him you're in the tub and you're (you take it from there)...

Just remember he can't see anything and neither can you, so you both have to rely on descriptions, breathing and sounds ... Breathing is very important.

biRooky
Jan 22, 2006, 4:11 PM
yea, ive enjoyed phone sex also with past gf's,, the bath sounds good,, but also try telling hime your wearing something very sexy, describing how it looks and feels,, and how you want his hands feeling it on you

cchalmer
Jan 22, 2006, 4:40 PM
Wierded out??? Or just a little stage fright??? I love phone sex.....especially when I can't be with her for several days.

If this is something you want then go for it....just start by telling him what you are doing to yourself.....how you are stroking your pussy and picturing him......tell him what you want him to do...both in your fantasy and right then and there while you are talking to him.....I can almost gaurentee he will be more than happy to participate... :tongue:

Good luck and let us know who it goes!!!!!

OralBradley
Jan 24, 2006, 12:51 PM
I want to have phone sex with my b/f of three years, but I don't know how to start it off.
Why can't we do it over the phone? I mentioned phone sex once as a joke and he seemed really turned on by the idea but didn't initiate anything. oxoxo Espy :(

:flag1: :male: To me the obvoius answer would be to just start off talking to him explicitly about sex: "I really miss having your cock to feel get hard when I strok it," " I really loved it the last time your were here and you ...." or something on that order. You know what turns you on and what turns him on; just start talking about that.

nnjbicoupleforplay
Jan 24, 2006, 1:31 PM
Phone sex can be one of the most stimulating adventures you can have with your partner when your not together. A good way to start would be when you are feeling super horny because this way it would be easier to say what's on your mind. Tell him something like, "You know what I am doing right now", or "I was sitting here thinking of you and how last night we ______", or "I loved the way you _______", be very descriptive, he may shy away a little but if you keep going he may just join in. Use your sexy voice, think dirty, kinky and sexy and it will come across the phone. If he doesn't seem to respond, throw in some lines like "If I were standing in front of you naked right now what would you do to me", or "you know I am going to come over there right now and _________". Timing is important, if he's having a bad day, it might not work, but of course it just might brighten up his day. The first couple of times you might have to initiate, keep trying and definately talk about it more when you are together. We do it so much when we are apart, it feels great and we get so excited, we can't wait to be together again.
Good luck, let us know how it worked out.

:male: :female: :bipride:

Have you hugged your bi-friend today??