PDA

View Full Version : Tidy Bowl Sunday

AdamKadmon43
Feb 2, 2009, 4:20 AM
In the highly unlikely event that there maybe someone out there who chose to not endure the moronic, violent, un-Christian, Republican, overly-capitalistic, hero-worshiping, "you seen one football game, you seen about everything that is ever going to happen" crap known as the SuperBowl....

Here is a link to the good parts.....also known as the "one million dollar a second commercials".

http://myspace.com/thebiggame

BrotherJack
Feb 2, 2009, 6:03 AM
In the highly unlikely event that there maybe someone out there who chose to not endure the moronic, violent, un-Christian, Republican, overly-capitalistic, hero-worshiping, "you seen one football game, you seen about everything that is ever going to happen" crap known as the SuperBowl....

Here is a link to the good parts.....also known as the "one million dollar a second commercials".

Thought you had never used myspace since Lilith the great got you to sign up......yes Lilith...no Lilith...of course I'll do as I'm told Lilith!!!!!!!!!

onewhocares
Feb 2, 2009, 9:26 AM
Did not watch the game....so it was nice to see the commercials...I loved the SOBE NFL Ballerina's

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 2, 2009, 1:32 PM
Might have been interesting had it opened.
Cat

arana
Feb 2, 2009, 1:41 PM
The only time I've watched the Super Bowl was for the commercials and half time. Thank you, Adam! I liked the Pepsi Forever Young one.

TaylorMade
Feb 2, 2009, 1:51 PM

Republican? Tell that to Barack Obama , who rooted for the Steelers.

Hate the sport, I don't give a shit. . . but to make it a partisan or religious past-time shows how small minded you really are.

*Taylor*

BrotherJack
Feb 2, 2009, 2:59 PM
Republican? Tell that to Barack Obama , who rooted for the Steelers.

Hate the sport, I don't give a shit. . . but to make it a partisan or religious past-time shows how small minded you really are.

*Taylor*

Oh, Taylor....didn't you know...know one but Adam Kadmon knows anything and one is certainly not supposed to criticise him...especially when he is being foul and treating people like dirt, for this type of behaviour has been his way for many, many a year. Adam is never wrong.....except he is and often! Adam makes himself into the victim and will twist the words of others and sometimes actually claim them as his own. He will abandon people and treat them appallingly and then wonder why he gets a backlash, complaining,,in the most absurd manner...that he has never been called such names..or had such things said to him. This man Adam Kadmon, a pathological liar tells the ones he has hurt, that it is not his fault, if he has hurt them....it is theirs, because they have not understood him or agreed with him.

And agree with the great man, one is meant to do. Whatever the subject, Adam is always right and he will rant and rave, in as accomplished a manner, as pastor in the pulpit, he so professes to hate. Disagree with him and one will be told that, ''I knew I was a fool to believe that you cared about me.'......the world revolves around Adam Kadmon.

And Yes, he is small minded, bloody minded, annoyingly so and is the most arrogant man that I have ever know. Of course, Adam will say that he is open minded and that everyone else is the opposite, In other words, unless you share the same outlook on things as the great primordial man....you're wrong!!

This time last year, after toying with Gnosticism and dismissing that, because the people in the forums, were as mad as March hares, he moved on to Pantheism. I'm amazed he has stayed with that, in his never ending journey for spirituality. Criticise it in any way and he will call down upon one, all the long gone Pantheists, to curse at one. Adam discovered Pantheism and it suits him...so Adam must be right....and never disagreed with.....if one does...he has a tantrum!

Oh and yeah.....he may hate Christianity, but heck...he seems to have a deep respect for Jesus, who does actually believe existed. I mean..he's read the spirituality in the gospel of St Thomas, an accepted work by all but the church, and was extremely impressed. So what ever Adam may say about religion, he has this hidden respect....hidden somewhere.

He would make scathing attacks on any deist religion, he would attack pagan beliefs. With Adam, nothing is ever sacred, or to be respected...unless it is some long dead scientist or philosopher and he can quote them all, word for word, so good is he at memorising everything.

Yeah, he's good at being the king pin in his whisky fuelled, alcoholic dream state, but put the real world before him and he can't cope. hence his need to find web site after web site, where he can pretend to be what he is not, and gain a captive audience and spin his stories, mostly a bunch of lies. He can, hurtfully, take pieces of his real life and using his great imagination, weave a tapestry of lies. What is true....who knows.

He's an honourable man, who will use people and then ignore people when his lies get found out. he has no guts or back bone, but will just abandon one instead of being a man and facing you. Adam lies, so Adam should be accepted on his terms and if you don't like it....you should go away. When he meets someone, who won't go away and who won't take his crap and eventually gives him the verbal dressing down he so richly deserves...again and again....he can't take it.

Heh, one isn't supposed to be angry that Mr Wonderful lied for 18 months...solidly and about the most detailed things and one isn't supposed to be surprised and more than a little shocked to find someone visiting a bisexual site.....''Umm Adam, when did you give me the slightest inclination that you were anything but heterosexual''....and of course he makes the decision that one will never be able to understand.....that;s if he actually is bisexual.....because heh....Adam is not going to give one the chance.

He'll go silent...he decides...except when it suits him, and then what does one find out.....he visits a sex room on Paltalk and ogles women.....ageing women...who whip out their breasts on cam....or at 62...do a strip tease for the salivating old guys and the sexually frustrated. Call his bluff and do it youself...and he's heartbroken....but not for long.....he's back in a couple of days...to continue slurping.

So Yes.....Adam is small minded and it would be just like him to make the comparisons he does. He has no life....he has no friends.....he loves someone and is loved...but is too damaged to even hold on to that....so he trawls the net.....looking for people to annoy or upset.....or just be a total asshole......so Yes taylor...well done in calling him small minded...this man of many names....Adam Kadmon, doriangray. Fibonacci, GodDotCom, Marcus Aurelius and Damien and goodness knows how many more.

Keep getting on at people like him...they deserve it....because they hurt people.

Laken
Feb 2, 2009, 3:27 PM
Watched the game. Loved the game. Love the sport. Will always love the sport. Will continue to watch/play every chance I get!

But personally, my favorite commercial was the 1 second Miller commercial. Don't know if it's in that vid or not because I've yet to watch it.

BrotherJack
Feb 2, 2009, 3:30 PM

You have no sense of humour.....not unless it is to tell stupid teenage style jokes and laugh at them too. 65 and you act like a small child.....and even raise your profile age, on another site....by ten years.....Why???? You're a jerk.....grow up!

FalconAngel
Feb 2, 2009, 5:47 PM
We never waste our time on the Stupid Bowl, but the commercials were already being posted on MetaCafe before the game was even over.

I particularly liked the Budweiser commercial Clydesdale/generations. Maybe it was the bagpipes in the background audio, but it was too cool.

texasman6172003
Feb 2, 2009, 7:18 PM

NOT a Football Fan Huh Adam?? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrotherJack
Feb 2, 2009, 8:34 PM
NOT a Football Fan Huh Adam?? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is so funny about that remark. He hates sport. He hates everything, come to think of it....except for whisky. Perhaps you think you know Adam better than I do.....not a line of type...but more of a three dimensional off screen friend!!!!

rissababynta
Feb 2, 2009, 9:22 PM
ok brother we get it...don't jump all over others because they have a diferent reaction to him than you do...

BrotherJack
Feb 2, 2009, 9:53 PM
ok brother we get it...don't jump all over others because they have a diferent reaction to him than you do...

One nver jumps over others.....one walks around them. I don't understand whay the poster should find it so amusing that Adam does not like what you call football.......Perhaps you could explain......I am sure the joke is not exclusive to bisexuals. And what do you mean by a ''different reaction to him than you do''.....what has that got to do with football?

If you mean the way Adam is appreciated here....I think the general consesus of opinion in the chat room is, that he is a raving lunatic....which he isn't......with issues......and as for his posts....mostly a lot of lies...interwoven with his incredible imagination....but still a load of lies.

I thank the Lord that I found out he was visiting this site.....at least his posts told me about all the lies he had been spining me.

BrotherJack
Feb 2, 2009, 9:55 PM
One nver jumps over others.....one walks around them. I don't understand whay the poster should find it so amusing that Adam does not like what you call football.......Perhaps you could explain......I am sure the joke is not exclusive to bisexuals. And what do you mean by a ''different reaction to him than you do''.....what has that got to do with football?

If you mean the way Adam is appreciated here....I think the general consesus of opinion in the chat room is, that he is a raving lunatic....which he isn't......with issues......and as for his posts....mostly a lot of lies...interwoven with his incredible imagination....but still a load of lies.

I thank the Lord that I found out he was visiting this site.....at least his posts told me about all the lies he had been spining me.

please excuse my spelling

csrakate
Feb 2, 2009, 11:04 PM
I loved the Doritos commercials as well as the E-Trades babies!!! I must confess that I found the commercials much more exciting than the game. I am a novice football watcher....and while I do my best, I can barely keep up with the game, much less understand what is going on! But the commercials, those I can handle LOL!

TaylorMade
Feb 3, 2009, 2:50 AM
I loved the Doritos commercials as well as the E-Trades babies!!! I must confess that I found the commercials much more exciting than the game. I am a novice football watcher....and while I do my best, I can barely keep up with the game, much less understand what is going on! But the commercials, those I can handle LOL!

If you have any questions about the game, ask. It's really not that hard if you put the commentators on mute (I usually put on some action movie soundtrack or classical if it's a snoozer)...or watch it at a strip club with friends.

Personally, I thought it was one of the most exciting Super Bowls I've seen. It seems its getting better and better.

*Taylor*

darkeyes
Feb 3, 2009, 3:30 AM
If you have any questions about the game, ask. It's really not that hard if you put the commentators on mute (I usually put on some action movie soundtrack or classical if it's a snoozer)...or watch it at a strip club with friends.

Personally, I thought it was one of the most exciting Super Bowls I've seen. It seems its getting better and better.

*Taylor*Loathe 'merican handball...alla that boredom..how dus ya purrup wiv it?? But dus c wotyas sayin bout commentators an ther inane drivel...sumtimes wonda if me wotchin same football match as them (propa football a course).. only trubble wiv switchin the sound off is ya don haff miss the atmosphere spesh if its a brill match..

..ne ways.. wot me kno bout fitba'? Gettin gubbed by Hamilton Accies at the weekend...jeez..the shame...:(:eek:

rissababynta
Feb 3, 2009, 8:54 AM

we are aware that h has burned you somehow. how couldn't we since you hijack wvery thread to let us know. i think i speak on behalf of many here by saying that we don't give a flying shit. who CARES if someone likes him or not? who CARES if someone finds humor in something he says? it is not your place to sit here and start shit with someone because in a post they didn't show how much they loathe him like you do. do you think that your constant carrying on about Adam is making anyone like you more than him? I would bet money that many people here have little respect for the way you have been behaving.

Please, try responding to a thread of interest normally and enjoy your time here. After all, that is what this forum is for.

12voltman59
Feb 3, 2009, 9:03 AM
Well--I would guess that most of those who know my posts on here would say I am pretty much a "liberal"---but I did watch the ball game and enjoyed it-----now I am lookig forward to another season of NASCAR getting started here in the next few weeks--if I still lived in the Cenrtal Florida area, I'd be spending some time in Daytona for Speed Weeks!--so----it is not a good idea to make sweeping statements about things like sport being something people of one political persuasion or another do or do not like!! LOL Looks like this post got some people's undies bunched up in knots-----oooohhh don't cha just love bisexuals!!! LOL

CUMM2LBV
Feb 3, 2009, 9:19 AM
"Steeler Football" you pay for 60 minutes, you get 60 minutes...

12voltman59
Feb 3, 2009, 9:46 AM
"Steeler Football" you pay for 60 minutes, you get 60 minutes...

You can sure say that about both teams--neither one of 'em rolled over and gave up like some teams seem to do---for a bit there--and not for a few turns of things----the Cards woulda walked away from the game some happy campers!!

I do agree with some of the post game comments in articles and blogs---it does seem there was some pretty crappy officiating---that is something that seems to be on the rise in the game in recent years.

csrakate
Feb 3, 2009, 9:47 AM
How could I have possibly forgotten MY favorite part of the Super Bowl...The halftime show with Bruce Springsteen!!!!! He's looking better than ever and really put on a great show!

curious44
Feb 3, 2009, 10:04 AM
I'm not much of a stick 'n ball fan but this year's Super Bowl was a pretty good game and I stayed up to watch until Pittsburgh scored at the end. I didn't really care who won but as the game went on I found myself pulling for Arizona. Oh well.
NASCAR is ready to start and I can't wait. I don't pull for any particular team, driver or brand and I don't like big wrecks. As a long time fan I understand pit strategies and most of the strategic moves made by the teams as a race goes on. It's NOT just a bunch of guys driving around in circles wasting gas.
How any one can read political motives in any sport or sporting event is laughable and just plain stupid. The last thing any of the sanctioning bodies want, from baseball to hockey to racing, is to alienate up to half of their fan base by appearing to choose political sides.

rissababynta
Feb 3, 2009, 10:50 AM
Damn it, I'm going to have to youtube this now. Like I said before, missed the game but atleast I had my beer that night as planned, so I was still happy haha.

AdamKadmon43
Feb 3, 2009, 2:03 PM
OK....... I changed my mind about it.

It is a Christian, Democrat, un-capitalistic thing.

Mr. Magick
Feb 3, 2009, 3:51 PM
I am not a fan of football (more of baseball hockey type) but as I was raised in arizona I felt oligated to root for my poor pathetic team. I watched most of the game. The last 3 minutes were heart breaking, but the commercials were fun. I don't have any idea where this post is going I'm just rambling.

texasman6172003
Feb 3, 2009, 4:36 PM
What is so funny about that remark. He hates sport. He hates everything, come to think of it....except for whisky. Perhaps you think you know Adam better than I do.....not a line of type...but more of a three dimensional off screen friend!!!!

Well in case you did not notice,But i was just using a little thing called SARCASM!!!!! Geezzz,And on top of it,i was laughing at my own SARCASM. Hell i thought it was self explanatory,but some people do not get SARCASM...

rissababynta
Feb 3, 2009, 4:38 PM
Well in case you did not notice,But i was just using a little thing called SARCASM!!!!! Geezzz,And on top of it,i was laughing at my own SARCASM. Hell i thought it was self explanatory,but some people do not get SARCASM...

I do believe that a tid bit of this post was written with SARCASM as well :bigrin:

BrotherJack
Feb 3, 2009, 6:23 PM
we are aware that h has burned you somehow. how couldn't we since you hijack wvery thread to let us know. i think i speak on behalf of many here by saying that we don't give a flying shit. who CARES if someone likes him or not? who CARES if someone finds humor in something he says? it is not your place to sit here and start shit with someone because in a post they didn't show how much they loathe him like you do. do you think that your constant carrying on about Adam is making anyone like you more than him? I would bet money that many people here have little respect for the way you have been behaving.

Please, try responding to a thread of interest normally and enjoy your time here. After all, that is what this forum is for.

Actually it is I who have asked Adam, not to hijack a thread....on more than one occasion.

Forgive me for caring for my fellow human beings. I don't like to see people being lied to, or receive unnecessary rudeness....Guess I do give a flying fuck.

Umm...I don't loathe Adam....he is actually very closely embedded in my heart.

People who see him as just a line of type upon a screen, don't have to dislike or like Adam.....and certainly not myself.....out of site and logged off....out of mind.

BrotherJack
Feb 3, 2009, 6:34 PM

Oh, Charles (I may call you Charles, I hope), I saw no sarcasm in your post. Now I know what sarcasm is, for I am well known for using this, the most base of all humour, frequently. Indeed, I am occasionally called the Queen of Sarcasm and very often, I am totally innocent of the knowledge, that I have used this sarcastic streak, which runs throughout my entire being, coursing through my veins, like my very blood.

I adore sarcasm, and think it not, to be the lowest form of wit. Nay, I believe it to be something that can be used in an extremely clever and erudite manner. A thing of beauty.

Heck, I'm not going to start writing my flowery prose in a post. Adieur.

rissababynta
Feb 3, 2009, 6:37 PM
Now I know what sarcasm is, for I am well known for using this, the most base of all humour, frequently. .

Wait wait wait...you have humour?

Now I can definitely find the humour in that...

Hey, can you detect MY sarcasm at least?

BrotherJack
Feb 3, 2009, 8:57 PM

Well....gee....I can just about detect the sarcasm.....had to search though.....it was hiding.....playing hide, go seek!

I do have a sense of humour...a very good one....appreciating many different forms of the subject. I do like sophisticates American humour...from Jack Benny....to Robin Williams...an I loved the well written Frasier. Bilko was around when I was a tiny child....it's always been around...I laughed at it....so did my children.

Being English and also with a Northern English heritage, I appreciate the dry humour of Lancashire and Yorshire and Lancashire, in particular, has produced many fine comedians.

I don't like Python or the likes of Ricky Gervaise and the Office and that ilk, nor do I like vulgar humour, or vulgarity in general....and forget Benny Hill. The Benny Hill you saw in the States was not the genius comedian at work.....just badly written series for a commercial station....Benny sold out. His early work...on Radio and television, for the BBC....is considered classic comedy......unfortunately...he sold out.

Oh yes...I do have a sense of humour....and I have laughed loud and long with many people....including the person who started this thread.

BrotherJack
Feb 3, 2009, 8:59 PM

PS...I was not trying to be humorous in my reply to Charles.....just terribly, terribly English....for that is what I am...and that is how I talk.

rissababynta
Feb 3, 2009, 9:00 PM
People who need to write that much to prove they have a sense of humour, don't have a sense of humour :tongue:

Realist
Feb 3, 2009, 10:24 PM
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

BrotherJack
Feb 3, 2009, 11:14 PM
People who need to write that much to prove they have a sense of humour, don't have a sense of humour :tongue:

Hmmmm......Guess what...I don't need to prove anything. I am, by nature, a writer of prose. I'm not into one liners. Whether or nor you wish to believe, or not, that I have a sense of humour, is of little consequence. I know myself and I know the other people in my life, as they know me and know me well. There opinion is all that matters to me. However, I am also...again...by nature...a communicator. Words convery ideas. Words convey the thoughts, hopes and dreams of humans. I write.

rissababynta
Feb 4, 2009, 12:49 AM
Hmmmm......Guess what...I don't need to prove anything. I am, by nature, a writer of prose. I'm not into one liners. Whether or nor you wish to believe, or not, that I have a sense of humour, is of little consequence. I know myself and I know the other people in my life, as they know me and know me well. There opinion is all that matters to me. However, I am also...again...by nature...a communicator. Words convery ideas. Words convey the thoughts, hopes and dreams of humans. I write.

See? You don't have a sense of humour :rolleyes:

BrotherJack
Feb 4, 2009, 1:13 AM
See? You don't have a sense of humour :rolleyes:

Yawn.....I do......I'm just a very serious person too. However, like most other people, I can find humour in the most unsual things. In fact this correspondence has become rather amusing.:rolleyes::bigrin:

rissababynta
Feb 4, 2009, 9:16 AM
Yawn.....I do......I'm just a very serious person too. However, like most other people, I can find humour in the most unsual things. In fact this correspondence has become rather amusing.:rolleyes::bigrin:

Finally!!

BrotherJack
Feb 4, 2009, 9:27 AM
Finally!!

Nope....not ''finally''.......it has been most amusing.....all the way along the track....and with finally...comes a finale and as it found at the end of many foreign language films.....''fin''

:cool:

rissababynta
Feb 4, 2009, 9:36 AM
Nope....not ''finally''.......it has been most amusing.....all the way along the track....and with finally...comes a finale and as it found at the end of many foreign language films.....''fin''

:cool:

God, you were RIGHT THERE too :rolleyes:

BrotherJack
Feb 4, 2009, 1:02 PM
God, you were RIGHT THERE too :rolleyes:

Gee....and just when you thought...............:bigrin:

Now......back to the Super Bowl..........I don't like what I've seen of what is called ''football'' in the States.....but who cares...we all like different things....I don't like British football...what you call soccer.....

Now, I have watched some base ball.....and quite enjoyed it.......a game very much like it...''rounders''...in played in British schools.......but I guess not every American likes baseball.

Me, I'm English...I love Cricket....and yep it can be boring.....but on a hot summer's day, with a fast wicket...it can be the most exciting game in the world.....but that's my opinion.

We all like different sports...or none at all. The only one I see absolutely no point in watching...is golf.....but a golfer would say otherwise.

Best sport is sports day at school, going to watch ones children race, egg and spoon or sack...and watching the toddler race. I once spent a whole morning cutting down and hemming a pair of ''shorts'' for my three year old daughter, as she was at the time.....came the time for the race.....she refused.................Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......:big rin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

12voltman59
Feb 4, 2009, 6:57 PM
BrotherJack and Adam---give it up dooodes!!!

Enough already guys!!!

BrotherJack
Feb 4, 2009, 7:11 PM
BrotherJack and Adam---give it up dooodes!!!

Enough already guys!!!

One is a dudette!

Are you telling me Voltman, that you don't like Cricket? There are, of course, many people who do not understand the game....and it is the one and only, truly original, beautiful game. Gracefuland also darned dangerous. Get hit in the face, or anywhere on the head, by a cricket ball and you can be a gonner. Or if it hits the batter, mid chest! Of course, these days, most of the players wear protective head gear....not like in the good old days...when my grandmother's cousin played for the England team.

Really feels good too....when we beat the Aussies!!!!

rissababynta
Feb 4, 2009, 8:50 PM
I actually call everyone dude lol. I'll be on the phone with my one friend who I've been best friends with forever and she'll laugh at me all the time cause of it. "Dude, I just saw this dude on tv and he was pissing off this other dude and...." Hehe.