PDA

View Full Version : What is yours?

lilbitsva
Feb 2, 2009, 12:36 AM
What is your wildest/sexiest/naughtiest dreams That you have had while you where dreaming at night? Or it could just be a daydream?

innaminka
Feb 2, 2009, 2:53 AM
That I am slim and beautiful and have been stranded on the island of Lesbos around the time the Greek Gods and Godesses played games with humans.

I would love to be played with by a Godess!!!!:love::love::love:

AdamKadmon43
Feb 2, 2009, 2:59 AM
What is your wildest/sexiest/naughtiest dreams That you have had while you where dreaming at night? Or it could just be a daydream?

I don't think that is any of your damned business.

Doggie_Wood
Feb 2, 2009, 2:59 AM
I simply just can not remember the details of my dreams.
I don't know if it was sucking a cock or eating or loving a pussy or both
Was she that cute, petite demure blonde with a nice tight cooch .......
Could it have been the hunk of a tall man with a bell shaped chest - smooth body and a nice 6 or 7 inch cock, sliding in and out of that blondes tight love tunnel and me licking away at the juices that flowed.
But I just can't seem to remember the detail.

Doggie :doggie:

Doggie_Wood
Feb 2, 2009, 3:02 AM

Tsk - tsk - tsk - some one got up on the wrong side of the bed.

:doggie:

MissyMissy
Feb 2, 2009, 3:23 AM
that my bf and this other man do kinky things to me and make do do nasty things to them.
:bigrin:
missymissy

BrotherJack
Feb 2, 2009, 6:01 AM

You told me you never dream...unless it is abot me...and there was the time you were having that conversation with God...who told you that everyone had got it wrong...and he had chosen you to give the truth to everyone....but of course...that could be a lie

rissababynta
Feb 2, 2009, 9:11 AM
That I am slim and beautiful and have been stranded on the island of Lesbos around the time the Greek Gods and Godesses played games with humans.

I would love to be played with by a Godess!!!!:love::love::love:

i gladly concure...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 2, 2009, 1:27 PM
Originally Posted by AdamKadmon43

Boy, why so venomous? If you didnt want to answer the question, you didnt have to. Somebody needs a nap...:rolleyes:
Cat

Realist
Feb 2, 2009, 6:29 PM
I dreamed that my ex, who was a rabid homophobe and racist, but not a bad-looking ol' gal, was seduced by a pretty black female friend of mine. (Who, in reality, was straight, as far as I knew)

The dream was pretty vivid. I don't know how my brain conjured up the dream, but it was a very arousing scene to observe. Under the right circumstances, the two really would have made a beautiful pair.

Ever since the dream, I wondered (if she was at the right place, at the right time) if my ex actually would succumb to another female's advances? Guess I'll never know.

I have often wondered how many folks, who thought they were totally straight, were surprised when they allowed themselves to be seduced by a person of the same sex....and loved it?

Hmmm, maybe a good subject for another thread!

innaminka
Feb 2, 2009, 6:54 PM
I have often wondered how many folks, who thought they were totally straight, were surprised when they allowed themselves to be seduced by a person of the same sex....and loved it?

Hmmm, maybe a good subject for another thread!

More than you know ...........

Its a helluva good thing.

jem_is_bi
Feb 2, 2009, 10:25 PM
My wildest dreams are of me being forced to be a sexual slave for a large group of men. The sex is so great! I like it even better when my dreams have women as spectators. However, I never want my dreams to become a reality. That would be awful. In reality, I very much prefer to be the dominant sexual partner. I think I love my dreams because they acts as a balance to the more dominant real me. Also, in a dream, I am still in control of all the action.

In reality, I have the kind of sex that very many others have their wildest dreams about. Yes, I do appreciate what I have greatly.

Dano111
Feb 3, 2009, 12:11 AM
I want to win the Lottery: Won once, only ten grand:

I would choose a party, inviting all of many from our line: I lived in Vegas for two years and know of many ways we could have a great party:

IMAGINE: Two suites, allowing at least about 40 friends enjoying:

I've done banquets, Know how to do this."

I would love to build a party,

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 3, 2009, 1:01 AM
My Naughtiest dream?? Thats easy. I've been talking for a long time now about loving to see a Chat Gather in Las Vegas. Dano understands..lol

Yes! two large conjoining suites, or taking over a whole floor in a good hotel. We would meet for check-in and dinner, meeting all of the wonderful folks that I have met on this site. Putting names to faces. Meeting and greeting them with hugs and kisses, maybe a little discreet grope here and there. lol Enjoying a fine dinner at the huge buffet downstairs, then traversing Upstairs for some adult fun if we desired. If not, then I know there are tons of shows and activities to have fun at.
I know there are Several people on this site that I would take Great pleasure in pleasuring and making their toes curl..;):bigrin:

The next day, relaxing by the pool in the warmth of the desert sun, feeling the heat on our skins, rubbing lotion and oil on as much skin as we could get away with in public. If the mood struck, off we could go, back up to the room for a nap, or alittle enmass afternoon delight..lol.
Dano could show us some great Adult clubs or maybe a strip show or Drag show or two.
And remember: What goes on in Vegas, Stays in Vegas! lmao
Silly Cat.

rissababynta
Feb 3, 2009, 1:28 AM
My Naughtiest dream?? Thats easy. I've been talking for a long time now about loving to see a Chat Gather in Las Vegas. Dano understands..lol

Yes! two large conjoining suites, or taking over a whole floor in a good hotel. We would meet for check-in and dinner, meeting all of the wonderful folks that I have met on this site. Putting names to faces. Meeting and greeting them with hugs and kisses, maybe a little discreet grope here and there. lol Enjoying a fine dinner at the huge buffet downstairs, then traversing Upstairs for some adult fun if we desired. If not, then I know there are tons of shows and activities to have fun at.
I know there are Several people on this site that I would take Great pleasure in pleasuring and making their toes curl..;):bigrin:

The next day, relaxing by the pool in the warmth of the desert sun, feeling the heat on our skins, rubbing lotion and oil on as much skin as we could get away with in public. If the mood struck, off we could go, back up to the room for a nap, or alittle enmass afternoon delight..lol.
Dano could show us some great Adult clubs or maybe a strip show or Drag show or two.
Silly Cat.

Cat, I love the way your mind thinks. FYI, you can make a special trip over to my place for a discreet grope any day :-)

darkeyes
Feb 3, 2009, 3:11 AM
Me not sayin..not for the eyes n ears a lesser mortals..much 2 rude....:bigrin::tong:

spsbihm65
Feb 3, 2009, 3:11 AM
Having my wife dress me up in drag and go on a cock hunt.:tongue:

BrotherJack
Feb 3, 2009, 6:20 AM
Originally Posted by AdamKadmon43

Boy, why so venomous? If you didnt want to answer the question, you didnt have to. Somebody needs a nap...:rolleyes:
Cat

You hit the nail on the head Cat! He didn't have to post a comment. Not a nap, he needs, but a rap and I give him plenty of those, which, come to think of it, probably get him in this negative mood......but a rap he needs!............now let me go away and think about some of the raunchy dreams I've had........''Adam....do you remember the one I told you about''......:bigrin::tong::tongue::rolleyes::bibo unce:

alegrias
Feb 3, 2009, 2:07 PM
In reality, I have the kind of sex that very many others have their wildest dreams about. Yes, I do appreciate what I have greatly.

Ditto.

ziggybabie
Feb 3, 2009, 3:29 PM

lmao. i like this answer..........i'm easily amused. sue me.

may post my answer later

writes at night
Feb 3, 2009, 7:43 PM
*blushing from top to toes*

I feel like mine is so bloody "vanilla" compared to all the rest here.

I have had wonderful conversations with the my someone special, and we have talked in length about our histories. I think that my greatest fantasy is to life a full life where I didn't feel that I had to hide who I was, and could openly discuss with my partner/ spouse my needs and desires, and know that they felt the same way.

I know that it is silly, and perhaps a bit simplistic... but that is my most powerful fantasy.

jem_is_bi
Feb 3, 2009, 11:38 PM
Ditto.

That makes me feel good!:)

jem_is_bi
Feb 3, 2009, 11:49 PM
lmao. i like this answer..........i'm easily amused. sue me.

may post my answer later

I like that answer even though I feel somewhat differently.
Instead, I am only willing to share what gives me great sexual arrousal with those that can appreciate how it induces pleasure.

jclogan
Feb 4, 2009, 1:40 AM

Silly Cat.

These days Cat...what happens in Vegas...generally ends up on the internet...LOL...that being said, wonderful plan!

cand86
Feb 4, 2009, 3:58 AM
I dreamed once that I had a penis, which was rather surprising to me. I never have sexual dreams- I can count maybe three that have had any sex in them at all- and usually they're frenetic and weird and very random and wacky. But this dream was just incredible, kind of in soft focus and unreal golden light even as I remember it, just in my room with a penis. Obviously it was new to me, but I wasn't very shocked- I just laid down and started to touch it softly, and I swear, it felt so real- I could actually feel my penis responding to it. It never got hard, and the dream didn't go any further, but even now, it's one of the coolest dreams I ever had. I mean, I seriously felt like I had a penis- just thinking back to the dream gives me an almost phantom limb feeling.

Now as for daydreams, that's a totally different story . . .