PDA

View Full Version : For the Women -- What are the advantages of dating a bisexual man?

mfminmaine
Jan 31, 2009, 10:37 AM
What's "special" about bisexual men? What advantages do they tend to bring to romance?

writes at night
Jan 31, 2009, 12:20 PM
DISCLAIMER!!!! THIS IS NOT A CARTE BLANCHE ANSWER!! READERS' EXPERIENCES MAY VARY.

It has been my limited experience that in my relationships with heterosexual men, my bisexual nature becomes fodder for THEIR fantasties. I lost my status as a "partner" and became "potential threesome" material. That caused me a great deal of pain, and I became unsure of my value in a relationship.

I have found that when I relate to bisexual men, there is an understanding of my sexuality and I have been allowed to own it. Granted, I have been blessed to come in contact with some really wonderfully giving bisexual men in my life.

I am sure that there are heterosexual men and women who are JUST as understanding and open. As a matter of fact, I have seen them post here. I just haven't been blessed enough to have them come into my personal life. But I have to say that if I was looking for a male partner, I would prefer that he was bisexual, based on my personal history.

rissababynta
Jan 31, 2009, 2:48 PM
I have personally found that the advantages of being with a bisexual man is that they tend to be much more open to new things, either involving themselves or both of you. They have always been easier for me to relate and talk to.

stargazer
Feb 2, 2009, 9:11 AM
For me I would have to say, if you are open to mmf threesomes, the advantage is whenever we play there is always two men for me and two men pleasing a woman is a really wonderful experience. Also, when my husband and I perform oral on the other man its an incredible intimate moment for us to be able to share in that erotic sensual act.

I am blessed that he is able to be completely open with me and it strengthens our relationship tenfold.

my 2:2cents:
:female::bigrin:

welickit
Feb 2, 2009, 11:51 AM
We are a both bi couple and we much prefer other bi, gay or lesbians as friends. There seems to be less stress than with straight people and everyone accepts the other persons sexual orientation:bipride: especially in a sexual situation.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 2, 2009, 1:21 PM
Bisexual men bring a great deal of romance and sexual freedom into play when three or more folks get together in a sexual setting. For the women in this wondrous threesome, it gives her a chance to be the center of attention, and the magic of having 2 lovers is FanTastic! It can make her feel like she is loved and cared about, and that they are there to pleasure Her. And in turn if a man and woman turn their attention on a male lover, then this is a fantastic scene as well. Its all about mutual pleasure and sometimes, a bit of delicious taboo, too. Especiallly if a woman has never experianced 2 men together. The sight of men touching one another, kissing, exploring with their hands and pleasuring one another either orally or physically is truly something to behold. :}

(Is it gettin' warm in here again...?) lol

Its the freedom to watch 2 men who are secure enough in their masculinity to be able to let go and enjoy what life has to offer. Now That's sexy! :}
Hope my humble opinion gave you some insight.

You'll excuse me whilst I go take a cold shower now...*Snicker*
Cat

IntoExploring
Feb 4, 2009, 11:52 PM
Its all about mutual pleasure and sometimes, a bit of delicious taboo, too. Especiallly if a woman has never experianced 2 men together. The sight of men touching one another, kissing, exploring with their hands and pleasuring one another either orally or physically is truly something to behold. :}

Its the freedom to watch 2 men who are secure enough in their masculinity to be able to let go and enjoy what life has to offer. Now That's sexy! :}

I couldn't agree more, that's HOT...nothing like an uninhibited MMF 3some...Mmmm!

welickit
Feb 5, 2009, 2:47 PM
After thinking about this and discussing it, we think if you reverse the question it would be easier to understand. What are the special advantages that a bisexual woman would bring in to a relationship with you?

TwylaTwobits
Feb 5, 2009, 3:12 PM
What's "special" about bisexual men? What advantages do they tend to bring to romance?

Well I haven't really met him yet, but if msn and phone counts as dating... lots :D

So much more emotion from their feminine sides. A deeper concern for the person in making sure they have as much pleasure as possible before they take their own. And above all a man who knows how it feels to be the one taken and respects your body as he would want to be respected.

chick_a_dee
Feb 6, 2009, 10:34 PM
Stargazer & Cherokee Mountaincat couldn't have worded it better. To share the pleasures of two men in one bed it simply amazing! My favorite is to watch my man and our friend explore each other, it is such a hot turn on. But when they direct their attention to me....yes, it is getting warm in here.