PDA

View Full Version : A Bi Family

Northerncalifornia
Jan 24, 2009, 4:38 PM
I had an question for those who are Bi couples male/female. Is the issue of starting a family ever been a conern?? I was just curious.

frikidiki
Jan 24, 2009, 8:26 PM
If by "family" you mean a straight relationship and maybe kids, then I'd say many people who are bi want that. Even people who pair up in gay relationships sometimes want or have that. Sexual orientation doesn't dispense with the need or desire to have kids. Bisexuals are really unique in this because, generally speaking, we have it within us to enter either kind of relationship.

rissababynta
Jan 24, 2009, 8:40 PM
Whatever relationship I've had with bisexual men has never been a problem when the time came to start discussing having a family of our own. I mean, we aren't any different than other couples that want children haha.

liamt
Jan 25, 2009, 12:36 AM
We are abi couple, and we have a wonderfully beautiful 5 year old son. It has not created an issue. We don't flaunt things in front of him, but when the time arrises that questions are asked, we will be honest. He deserves to know the truth and to know that the feelings that his mother and father have are not wrong, or in the words of a child yucky.

jfra18
Jan 25, 2009, 1:03 AM
Im bi she is bi, we have a mutual gf who is bi and me and the wife have three little girls and a puppy Our sexuality has never been a concern