PDA

View Full Version : My first time...please add yours

justsomeguy031
Jan 19, 2006, 9:14 AM
This experience happened to me about 8 years ago. Before what i am about to described happen, i would have never even considered letting a man touch me. This is long so appreciate all who reads it and i hope what i write isnt too graphic or inappropriate for this board.

I usually got off work late in the evening, and on this particular night was supposed to meet a few friends at a local pub close to my office. After arriving at the bar and not seeing them, i decided to wait for a while. About ten minutes into my waiting, i noticed this couple walk into the bar that i knew from college but hadn't seen in a few years. The girl i used to have a huge crush on and never acted on it. Actually we had classes together alot and were friends, plus her now husband she was dating at the time when i knew them in college.

So they stopped at the bar to order a drink and turned to them and said hello. They couldn't believe there eyes and both seemed really happy to see me again. She gave me giant hug and he shook my hand, both smiling wide and invited to sit with them in their booth. After several drink and alot of reminicsing they invited me back to their house which wasn't far from the pub. I rode with them because i was in no shape to really be driving. So as we were walking out to the car the conversation turned to the fact that the wife used to have a crush on me! Her husband spills the beans and jokes with me he used to kinda jealous but after he got to know me in school was cool with her secret crush.

By time we got to their house i revealed my crush on her and from the way they were acting, her husband wanted to see a show that night. She told me that they like to play and on occasion she would have sex with someone while he watched. Tonight she wanted me and he was cool with it.

So after we get in the house and have another drink, we go to their bedroom where she proceeds to undress then undresses me and pushes me back on the bed. Then she proceeds to give me a blowjob. I lay back and i am in complete heaven. She is wonderful at this, and i look over at her husband and he is just sitting and watching. So i lay my head back and enjoy. After a few minutes she moves her body in a 69 position so i can go down on her. It wasn't too long after that, that i realized she now is sitting straight up on my face yet i am still getting an awesome blowjob. Yep.. he was going down on me! I started to move and she stopped me and said that if i wanted to have some real fun with her to just go with the flow and let him have his fun too. She promised me that i would regret it.

Now i was definetly intoxicated but i admit it felt good what he was doing when i didnt know it was him so... i just went with it. I want to have sex her something bad and figured as long as he was just going to give me blowjob fine. And as the night went on, he blew me a few times and her and i had some amazing sex. When the night was over, they both explained that i liked what happened tonight that it could happen alot more only if i was cool with him being involved in the same capacity.

It took me a week or so to finally decide i wanted to do it again. So that is where it started.

okay, so after the first time this is pretty much how it went everytime after that... they would either call or i would call to set up a time to come over. I worked late so by time i got there they were raring to go. They usually were partially clothed or almost naked when i would arrive and then they would take me back to the bedroom. The wife usually would start to undress me then i would help her and then she would lay me back on the bed and start kissing me all over. The husband usually sat on the bed close completely naked. She would start to suck on me then tell him to get over here and he would completely engulf my cock in his mouth. She loved to look at my expression when he would do this...i must have had this 'oh my god' look on my face...both of shock and pleasure at the same time. As time went on it was a turn on to see him take me in his mouth i must admit. He would run his tongue on the underneath of my shaft and i would just melt back onto the bed. She at this point would lay back with me...laying close to me while she played with herself as she watched him go down on me. She was so vocal too. Telling him to do certain things or asking me how much i liked it... she was so into it.
He would be sucking on my head so hard that i was moaning so loud then he would go and suck on my balls, bathing them with his tongue. I love this no matter who is doing it. At this point i must admit it was so unbelievable what he was doing to me. I am amazed i didnt just explode right there. My cock would be rock hard.

Then he would rub the head of my cock on his face then lick all the way up and down the shaft. It took me a while to get over that i was so into letting him suck me off. The first few times i kept thinking this is a means to an end...getting to have sex with her but after the first few weeks i let myself go with it and after that it was so hot what would go on. He would slowly take my cock all the way down his throat which after a while i loved, and i would feel the head of my cock scrap against his teeth and i would groan so loud. She would playfully taunt me with "see i knew you would like this.. do you want him to make you cum?" Or sometimes she would join and help suck on me at the same time which i really couldn't take. Sometimes i would cum pretty hard and then he would turn around and start sucking on me again right after i came and she then would climb on my face and have me begin to eat her out. Other times he would suck me for a good five or ten minutes...just sucking on my head while he would twist his tongue around the head which overtime he learned that really makes me cum hard and fast. i would lay there as he would literally suck it out of me while she would lay there and talk dirty to both of us. And i always had to cum first by him before i could be with her... that was one of the rules... and she loved that sometimes it would take a while before i could cum that first time. She would get herself off a few times while he would suck on me. He never wanted me to return favor and never asked. For him it was about getting her worked up and loved sucking me. I would always go down on her, several times actually. And alot of the time when i was doing that he would be sucking on me or stroking me.

Now a month or so into this, there were instances where she was not home because of travel with her job and she would call me and tell i should still go by the house. I would tell her that i am not sure about this and she would say hey listen... he loves to suck you off....you like it... no big deal...he isnt going to do anything else...plus it made her even more worked up knowing it...she admitted to me that she loved that she could get me to let him blow me just to have sex with her but after a while it was just so erotic to watch.

So i fought off the urges to go that first time with him by myself but eventually i caved in a stopped by. This is where i was really torn with what was going on. Before it was always about fucking her and with her there, now its about me getting off from a guy. I was actually more nervous than ever. But the moment he opened his mouth and engulfed me i was like oh my god. I remember i came real fast and hard and he didnt even stop...he just kept sucking me. He would get the head of my cock so swollen and just take his tongue and circle around the head so slow. I was in heaven. He would tell me that he could suck me for hours. I was speechless. Feeling his lips all over my shaft and balls was incredible. i would beg him to suck it out me. He would have me so hard it would almost hurt when i came....he would suck it out of me with such force i would almost pass out. Before i knew it, it had been about two and half hours of him sucking me.

There were other visits just to see him after that when she was traveling or just out with the girls. And their were other visits with them as a couple. I enjoyed it alot and now love to have a man give me oral. They moved out of state about 9 months into the whole arrangement and i have lost touch with them since the move but i am glad i had the experience and wonder if anything similar has happened to anyone else?

Thank you for reading my long post and i appreciate any comments or questions.

Tastemybuds
Jan 19, 2006, 10:20 AM
That was a very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. Let me tell you about my first time with another woman. It was about 15 years ago. I had just moved to Florida and didnt know too many people. My kids had met a new friend and brought him over to play. He became a regular face around our house. One day my son had asked if he could spend the night,I told him that it was ok with me if it was ok with his mother. About a hour later he came home and told me that his mother wanted to meet me first. So I went over to his house to meet his mom. To my surprise his mother lived in the house with 4 other girls. One of which was her lover the others just friends ( all Lesbians) didnt really matter to me. Well we became real good friends and hung out together all the time. I noticed that one of the girls in the house use to look at me all the time. I would catch her staring at me I could tell she was attracted to me. It kinda turned me on to know this.I thought she was very pretty but had never looked at women in a romantic way. She would come over to the house all the time late at night and we would play cards and watch tv. I had a boyfriend at the time but he worked at night. One night she came over and I was in the shower getting ready for work. My son let her in and she came into my room. I didnt know she was in there and I came out of the bathroom in a towel. Shocked to see her I was kinda embarrassed to be so exposed. She told me not to worry that she would leave so I could get dresses. As she passed me to leave she stopped and touched my shoulder. It felt weird to me but at the same time it felt good,I got goose bumps. She laughed and asked me if I was ok. I replied yes why do you ask? She leaned forward and smelled my neck I wanted to pull away but for whatever reason I didnt. She told me that my skin was soft and that I smelled very good. I said thatnk you and backed up to see her face. At this moment I could feel my heart pounding hard and fast. She leaned forward again and kissed my lips. I cant explain what I was feeling but I kissed her back. Her lips felt so soft and it felt right to me. We kissed for a moment and then she started to touch me. Slowly and softly. I didnt stop her. In my mind this wasnt right but my body was telling me it was. She was very much in control of the situation,as she took off my towel and touched my breast my nipples reacted to her touch in such a way. She could see that my body was very much into what was going on. She began to lick my breast and suck on my nipples. I couldnt help myself as I let out a moan of pleasure. Several times I wanted to make her stop but it felt so good to me that I just let it happen. Before I knew it we were both naked and on the bed. She went down on me first. As she kissed my body on her way down I was very scared of the unknown. When she got to my spot she spread my legs so gently. I held my breath waiting to feel her mouth on my pussy.She paused and asked me if I was alright. I told her that I was nervous but sure of what was happening. She continued her mission which was to make me cum Im sure. I never felt anything like this before but it felt so good and so right. She never let me go down on her she said that it was all about me. I had one of the biggest Orgasms that I had ever had in my life. Then it was over. I thought I would feel akward around her after that but I didnt ,we became such good friends after that. We got together every chance we got and eventually I got into it enough to return the favor she had been giving me. She said that I was real good at it....... :tongue: You know they say no one knows how to pleasue a woman like a woman......Ive been involved with several woman over the years and became very good friends with most of them.I will always be thankful to her for introducing me to this new way of life! :flag3:

jessicaa
Jan 19, 2006, 11:28 AM
It started 7 years ago at a friend's party.I did it with a woman named Amanda after a friend of mine introduced her to me.I knew that something was going to happen after she saw that I was attractive.All I knew,Amanda and I were talking a little bit and we started to kiss.Amanda and I kissed for an hour until clothes came off in the guest bedroom and closed.Amanda put a do not disturb sign on the door knob and closed the door.She took my shirt and off, I took hers off and our bras came off.She licked my breasts, I did lick hers and I unzipped her pants,took them off.Amanda pulled off my skirt and panties and I took her panties off too.We both went on the bed.She started to lick my pussy and I moaned.Amanda was turned on when she saw my pussy,She saw it was shaved clean and she liked that.There was more kissing and I licked her pussy.Amanda was moaning by the look of her eyes and she went in her bag of sex toys.Amanda got a vibrator out and stuck it in my pussy,I was moaning after it was stuck into my pussy.I did the same thing and she moaned so loud.I had to tell to keep it down.We were both out of breathe after that.I knew I was bisexual after this.Amanda and I are friends,still have sex together.

CUMM2LBV
Jan 19, 2006, 1:31 PM
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR FRIEND REALLY KNEW HIS WAY AROUND A COCK.

I HAVE A SIMILAR STORY. IT WAS SOME TIME AGO, I WAS DATING A BISEXUAL WOMAN. WE HAD SEVERAL GROUP ENCOUNTERS AND DONE SOME FFM TOGETHER. ONE NIGHT AT A LOCAL SWINGERS CLUB SHE WAS APPROACHED BY THE FEMALE HALF OF A BI COUPLE IN THE LADIES ROOM. THE WAY SHE PROPOSED IT TO ME WAS, SHE HAD DONE MANY GIRL ON GIRL FOR MY PLEASURE AND NOW IT WAS MY TURN. SHE WANTED TO WATCH ME SUCK A COCK. THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT I HAD BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT FOR YEARS BUT HAD NOT ACTED OUT ON THE INTEREST DUE TO JOBS THAT I HAD HELD. CONSIDERING THE QUALITY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP IT WAS DIFFICULT TO SAY NO. MY ATTITUDE WAS, THAT I WOULDN'T GET ANYHING ON ME THAT SOAP AND WATER WOULDN'T GET OFF. SO OFF WE WENT...... I APPROACHED THE EVENT WITH THE INTENTION OF NOT HOLDING BACK AND GIVING HER A TREAT.

HE DID, I DID AND AS THEY SAY THE REST WAS HISTORY. I WAS KIND OF GLAD FOR THE FIRST TIME, THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A BIG COCK. I GUESS HE HAD BEEN SAVING UP BECAUSE WHEN HE CAME, IT WAS EXPLOSIVE. AT THE SAME TIME, MY GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME NOT TO SWALLOW. SHE THEN LEANED OVER AND WE SHARED A LONG WET AND VERY CUMMY KISS.

WE AREN'T TOGETHER ANY LONGER. I STILL ENJOY SUCKING A MANS HARD COCK. I MOST CERTAINLY LOVE PUSSY BUT I DO FINDTHAT SUCKING A COCK, OR HAVING A KNOWLEDGEABLE GUY SUCKING ON MINE, ENJOYING THE TASTE AND SMELLS OF PURE SEX GREAT, ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS A WOMAN OR WOMEN THERE, ALSO ENJOYING THE ACTIVITY.

CBRFAN
Jan 19, 2006, 8:07 PM
Great stories!

Maybe mine won´t be so erotic, hot or long, but I´d like to tell it anyway... I knew for a long time that I wanted to experience being intimate with a man, but I didn´t know exactly what I wanted. I tried a few times to be courages and go into gay bars, calling dating numbers, etc., but I never really worked up the nerve, I would always chikened out at the last minute. I got into fucking as many women I could, no matter what they looked like (ALWAYS SAFE OF COURSE). I kept calling the dating lines in Miami, and one night in particular (I can´t remember where I was) I got home and started listening music and decided to call the dating service to see if I had any messages. I had posted a message statig that I wanted to be with a man and a woman; I guess to be my first expirience I thought that if a woman were there it would be easier for me, BS. So then I called, and truly there were 2 or 3 messages, I don´t remember well, but there was 1 in particular where I just liked this guys voice describing himself and the woman that was with him, so I called the number that he had left in the voice message. Oh yeah, the message that I had posted said that I would be my first time and that I wanted to do it with a mand and a woman. So, we talked for a brief moment and he told me that his female friend had already left ´cause they had called me earlier and that they waited to see if I called but, but seeing that I didn´t she left. I believed him and kept talking, he invited me to his place. At that moment I had no car and no way to get one at that hour, I was alone in my house, and decided to call a taxi. In the time it took for the taxi to get to my house from when I called it I got me a drink of scotch and swalled it, then another one and swalled it, not drink it, swalled it. Tha cab got there and I told the driver the address, hmm, imagine, he only lived about ten minutes from my house.

So I got there, looked up the apartment, knocked on the door, and this guy wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist opened the door, asked who I was and invited me in. My heart was pounding like it had never before, I went in and sat where he had told me to sit. It was a small apartment, it a tiny living/dining room, tiny kitchen, fiar sized bedroom and ok bathroom; he told me to sit in a small sofa next to his bed, and he laid down on his bed.

We got into some coversation (it must´ve been like a minute or two) and then I asked him what I should do, so he told me to get undressed, so I got up next to the sofa (I wasn´t moving much) and took my clothes off (except for my underwear) and he got up too to close the bedroom door and took the towel off, but I didn´t even look in that direction, so I had didn´t get an idea if he had a big cock or not. Then he got close to me from the back, and brought his hand forward touching my chest and taking them down under my underwear and grabbing my cock (which was not even thinking about getting hard). Then he asked me to take my underwear off and I leaned over to take it off as I would hear him saying hmmm nice and pressing his naked body (and cock) into my ass. He tourned me around and I was so nervous that instead of kissing him or doing anything else, I asked "and now what?". He told me I could do whatever I wanted (we were still basically hugged) so I decided to start sucking his HUGE cock, and I was liking it, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time, and I was kindda moving him towards the bed and helped him sit down on the bed and continued sucking him off. I then felt I wanted more of this new experience and stopped and asked if I could get into the bed, he asked me if I wanted to fuck and I replied with a big YES! So I got into the bed and laid on my back as I though I wanted it to be, he starting licking my ass and I was loving it even more, then as he kept licking he went up to my crotum and started rubbing some sort of lubricant on my ass, and slowly inserting his finger "that´s not too bad, I thought". He got up into his knees, pulled my legs up and tried putting his huge cock up my ass, but his bed was really softy and he couldn´t do it like that, so he asked me to get up and that he needed to get his cock harder, so he went to the wall in front of his bed kindda leaned down a bit and asked me to lick his ass... this to me was not that apealing, I had never donde that and it seemed kindda of grose, but I was into it at the moment and decided to go ahead and do it, so I did, I licked his ass for a few minutes and he was moaning softly but surely out of pleasure, he kept pushing my head in to his ass and I keep doing in it; once again I stopped and asked if he was hard enough (little did I know!). He was ready! he asked me to get down on the floor on my knees and elbows, so I did, and he rubbed some more lubricant on me and started to slowly and gently penetrate me, he was liking it like crazy and I was in a terrible pain, he kept going and going and I kept moaning harder and harder, and suddenly he pushed a bit harder and stopped.

I asked him what had happened, and he told me he had came, in surprise he asked me if I had not and I looked down and the floor was dripping with my come. I guess I didn´t feel coming ´cause this was my first time and I was very much in pain. he then pulled it off and went to the bathroom to take the condom off and get cleaned (something it woul take a few secs.) but by the time he got back, I was already dressed with a starnge sensation and some pain in my ass. I quickly asked to call a taxi, he did. He asked if I would do it again and I said yes, but after I left I never called him back. I kept the smell of man to man sex for a couple of days, and up to this day I can´t remember the woman I lost my virginity to, but I could never forget him, sometimes I get off on my own just remembering him.

A few years past before I was with another man, but since then I´ve done it a few times more. I wish I knew how to find more men to do it with (discreatly) without affecting my personal or professioal life, it´s difficult and I´m in Colombia (a very macho culture), but I´m getting there one step at the time. I´m Alex, I´m bisexual, and I´m very proud of being it.

Hope you like my story. Bye.

celticmagic
Jan 20, 2006, 9:40 AM
Well,I allways dreamed on having a guy do "things to me",but where would
I find it? I have my entire body smoothly shaved,wear panties and like
to feel like a girl,but all I was missing,was a guy to make this dream come true.Then,finaly it happened. It was in a movie house,while watching some
bisexual movies,when this guy come close to me,started to caress my ass,and
he noticed I was wearing panties.When he asked if I was wearing panties,and I say yes,he asked if he could see it.We went to a private booth,and I droped
my pants. He,then unbotoned my shirt,started caressing my breasts,pushed
my head down to his crotch.I could not believe it! I was actually having a
hard cock all the way inside my mouth...He,then pulled my black bikini panty
down,lubricated my hole and his penis with salive,make-me bend down and
before I know it,six inchs of hard cock was strocking violently in and out of
my former virgin hole.The pain was unberable,but the resulting ecxitment and
pleasure was unbelivable.It did hurt for a few days,but soon I wanted more,
and so I started to place personals adds.So,now I have all the sex I need.

becksbolero
Jan 20, 2006, 12:31 PM
wish i could share but it would be deleted ;0)

OralBradley
Jan 20, 2006, 4:35 PM
wish i could share but it would be deleted ;0)

:flag3: :male: Hey! If it would be deleted, it must be really good.

My first time was years ago when I was still pretty young and naive. I was on the Pike in LOng Beach, CA and went to a public bathroom to take a pee. A guy in one of the booths motioned me over, and being both naive and curious, I went.
He was sitting there on the john with his hard cock in his hand and he reached out to rub my crotch. Although I wnked off regularly it felt good to have someone else rub me and I was (still am) always horny.
He unbuttoned my pants and freed my now half-hard cock to kiss the head. Wow! This was unreal! It got even better when he took my cock deep into his mouth and slowly pulled back to run his tongue around my throbbing glans.
I was in ecstasy! This really beat the rough strokes of my hand, and after a couple of minutes a sot my load into his mouth.
He had been masturbatin at the same time and came about when I did. I remember thiknking that it looked a lot like merangue rather than like the egg-white texture fo my own cum.
After I got frequent blow jobs in theaters, cars, parks, on the beach, and even occasionaly in a guys bed. It was to be years later though, before I learned the pleasure of sucking another man's cock and tasting his cum.

Diddybidaddy
Jan 21, 2006, 3:07 AM
There were other visits just to see him after that when she was traveling or just out with the girls. And their were other visits with them as a couple. I enjoyed it alot and now love to have a man give me oral. They moved out of state about 9 months into the whole arrangement and i have lost touch with them since the move but i am glad i had the experience and wonder if anything similar has happened to anyone else?

Thank you for reading my long post and i appreciate any comments or questions.[/QUOTE]

And so you never got curious to know what it might be like to suck a buddy off? Hmmm... Loved your post though.

open2both
Jan 21, 2006, 2:13 PM
I was 15 and hospitalized for a severe football injury. Heartbroken over my paralysis and all my girlfriends abandoning me was to say the least...crushing. Fortunately for me, my male nurses and physical therapists were gay men and were soooo supportive and encouraging and actually enjoyed giving me baths and working on my legs. One of my night nurses named Mark, would come in my room and take lots of time reassuring me that things would be ok and he kept say how beautiful I was. I never heard this from another man and felt slightly strange but he was so sincere and I ate it up. It then developed into make out sessions and after about a week of that he climbed into bed with me for the first time. I was half horrified and half thrilled. Our kissing was hotter than ever and then I took his cock in my mouth and I couldn't believe how comfortable I was with all this and how instinctively I knew what to do!We became inseparable and I loved that man. That was my "induction."

innaminka
Jan 30, 2006, 5:58 PM
My first bi experience was totally unplanned and even more unexpected.
I had been on a corporate conference for a week and my partner was a Canadian gal about my age (mid 30's then)
We were a superb team and got on brilliantly, sharing quite a few hardships. (It was one of those adventure conferences where you do mad things like abseil, camp rough and canoe white water etc.)
We shared a hotel room after it was over before flying back home.
Watching telly (all squeaky clean after the grime of the week) on the bed led to a hold, led to a cuddle, led to a kiss, led to a tongues-in kiss, led to a boob touch, and the rest as they say is history.
OK we didn't "go down" but I was completely blown away by the tenderness of two women loving and just how right it felt.
I never saw her again, but it started me on the road to "perdition."

billy_campbell
Feb 2, 2006, 4:55 PM
My first time was with Chad. He was a student at the local university who ran his part time massage business out of his house. His ad read full body massage by a master athlete. Unlike most massage therapist he did not leave the room as I got undress. It felt strange but exciting knowing he was watching me undress.

Chad made no attempt to divert his eyes or try to cover me with a towel or sheet as I climbed naked up on the massage table. Wearing a very small pair of shorts and a T-shirt, he removed his T-shirt and began my massage. He was great, just the right amount of pressure as he worked my body muscles. I begin to notice he would brush his crotch up against my hands. I could feel his cock on the back of my hand through his thin cotton shorts.

I begin to wonder if what I was thinking was really happening, is this man really pushing his cock against my hand. Does he want me to touch him and play with his cock? God, I want to so badly to do that but what if I am misreading this situation. Is he going to get pissed if I grab his cock? Do I really want this to happen? Then I decided to move my hand out of the way and see if he would press his cock against it again. I move my hand turning my palm upward and then seconds later I felt his hot cock through his shorts in the palm of my hand. Closing my hand I begin to squeeze his cock. As I played with him I felted his hands massaging closer and closer to my private parts. It was like he was teasing me, getting so close but not touching.

I found myself moving my legs apart, opening myself up hoping he would slide those hands right to where I wanted him to touch and massage me. I begin to feel his hands brushing my balls and cock as he massaged around them. I opened my legs wider and pushed up my butt to meet his hands as his they moved over, around and between my ass cheeks.

He told me to turn over on my back. I turned over. My cock was hard and sticking straight up. Looking at me he took off his shorts. I was naked with a hardon in a room with another naked man. He remarked that I had great looking balls. This was first time any man had commented me on my balls. I noticed that he was completely shaved, no hair at all, another first seeing a man with no pubic hair and a very lovely cock.

He touched my balls and caressed them and slowly put his hand on my cock asking me if I wanted him to take care of this. I think my voice must have sounded like a teen-age boy’s voice when his voice is changing when I told him yes. I was expecting a hand job but then after only a few strokes he began to kiss my balls and cock. I felt his tongue licking all over me. He took me in his mouth. God was he great. It takes me a long while to cum but he stayed with it and took all of me in his mouth. Man was I in heaven. That was one of the most wonderful orgasms I ever had. He then told me to get dressed that my hour was up and that he hoped I would be back for another massage.

Newmexicanman
Feb 21, 2006, 4:32 PM
My first time was with a French guy in his apartment. I went to a party and he approached me and simply asked me if I would go back to his place for sex... I was somewhat stunned, but fascinated, and said I would go.

At his apartment he stripped immediately. His cock was hard and the sight of it made me almost crazy, I wanted to swallow it whole! I asked could I suck it and he just looked at me with his hands on his hips. I got down on my knees and took it into my mouth. It felt huge and unbelievable erotic. I sucked it until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it.

We went deeper into his apartment where I stripped too. He offered a drink which I gulped down to get the cum taste out of my mouth, and we went to his bedroom. I lay on his bed and he sucked my cock until I came. After I came he swallowed it but kept going on me... Damn I was so sensitive!

We stopped for awhile after that. Just lay there kissing and messing with each other. We ate a little in his kitchen - still naked - and headed back to the bedroom. I lay on my stomach and he started working on my asshole. He lubricated it very well and eased his cock into it very slowly. It hurt like hell at first, but the pain soon turned to incredible pleasure and I went with it. He fucked me for at least fifteen minutes and each time his cock went deep into me my own cock would jump. It was wonderful! After he came in me, I was very conscious of his sperm leaking out of my asshole. The feeling was amazing. I think the most erotic of anything I have ever known...

We did sleep together... All night... I fucked his ass in the morning, and he just lay there and took it like it was the easiest thing in the world. We kept seeing each other after we parted over a few months, but lost contact... He was gay, and an incredibly good introduction to male/male sex...

OralBradley
Feb 21, 2006, 5:50 PM
I posted my first oral sex earlier, but here is my introduction to anal:

Once at a gay baths in PaloAlto, I was cruising the cubicles and entered one with the guy lying on his back so I though he wanted a blow job and entered. He told me that he was just resting and preferred to fuck my ass. I explained that I had had only bad experiences, but he countered that he would take lots of time to get me prepared and would stop at any time.
He started out by kissing an licking my nipples, which are very sensitive, and kissed and licked his way down to my cock and balls. He didn't take my cock in his mouth, but licked along the shaft and head. He placed a thumb against my anus and applied gentle pressure while he was licking my cock and balls.
After a few minutes of that, he started licking may asshole and trying to fuck it with his tongue. With my anus excited by his tongue and lubed up with spit, he gently inserted one finger slowly inside. Sometime alon the line he added some lube to his spit and fucked my ass with his finger for a while. One became two, became three, and I was really opened up and ready for his cock.
He lubed his cock and slowly inserted it into my ass by pussin in a bit and pausing several times. Unlike my previous "lovers," he had me on my back with my butt raised to receive him while I could also see him. Once he was full inserted he remained still for a bit to allow me to get used to the pressure of his cock while he stroked mine and tweeked my nipples.
At last he started to slowly withdraw his cock until he was almost out and the slowly reinserting it until his cock-hair was against my ass. Very soon, I was rising to meet his thrusts and our tempo increased until he was fucking me with some vigor.
He slowed down when he was close to coming and I could feel his shaft get larger inside me With this impetus, I was thrusting up onto his cock even more than he was thrusting into me. At the end, he made a few short, fast jabs when he came, and I shot my load up onto my chest and face.