PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of low life scummy trolls!

Lonewolf76
Jan 23, 2009, 1:47 PM
Hi Gang,
I just received two hateful e-mails from low life trolls that I have included here for your viewing - including where they came from. I admit to being new to all of this. I just came out last year and I AM 50. I personally don't think it matters a damn bit what age you "Come out" -- some of you are lucky understand who you are at a much earlier age and some of us it just takes longer. My "delay" was because of many things including life circumstances. I was in the military for 24 years serving my country and it was not acceptable behavior and I was raised in a different era than the young people of today. When I came out last year - I felt accepted and welcomed and knew that I was joining a great group of "Real" people who were kind loving and supportive.
Being new to my sexual orientation means that I WILL make mistakes now and again on how I explain myself or some of the things I say - it DOES NOT mean that I am homophobic or biphobic - anothing could be further from the truth. Saying that I am just shows the true depth of the trolls ignorance.
If these trolls had chosen to disagree in a RESPECTABLE manner - I would have had to agree with them in principle - sharing mutual oral sex IS being bisexual - I will give them that, but to do it in such a negative hateful way is TOTALLY unecessary. Bottom line- CRAWL BACK UNDER THE SLIMEY ROCK YOU CAME FROM! I found it amusing that when I tried to reply to both these individuals (or are they the same hateful person??? - the e-mails sound identical) I discovered that they did not allow replys to their messages - sadly amusing. If you are going to spew hatred and poison and bash someone - grow the F**K up and have the balls to receive a reply. I wanted to share this with everyone because the trolling seems to have gotten worse lately. I won't let it get me down - one of the benefits of being 50 is that I've lived a little - I can take a low life basher instride. It's just a shame that we have to put up with these neaderthals, who if truth be known are the real ones that are totally homophobic and biphobic and no one wants - who in their right mind would ever want to be with such a negative hateful person.

This is the message:

Sorry dude if you've sucked a guy's cock or fucked a woman you're NOT a bisexual virgin or a virgin to homosexual sex.

Next time think before you post such homophobic and biphobic ignorant bullshit.

This is the message:

Sorry but if you've sucked a man's cock you're NOT a virgin to being either a bisexual or homosexual sex.

Keep your homophobic, biphobia, and heterosexual sexual definitions and standards to yourself.

Just face it man, nobody wants you, you came out at 50 and this means you've got WAY too many issues and have wasted most of your life trying to be "straight" all for nothing.

mrplayfuluk
Jan 23, 2009, 2:16 PM
Don't worry Drew is onto them... anyhow its best to hit the ignore button on their profiles so they can't attack you privately anymore. if we all did this then they would run out of places to hide when sniping. Each time a new one pops up lets shoot them down the same way...

Mr. Magick
Jan 23, 2009, 2:21 PM
I came out at 40 and wasn't really aware of my bisexuality until my late 30's. so I can understand how it feels for you coming out later in life. Though I have to admit I still don't have the guts to come out to my parents, guess that means I'm not really totally out:). It does seem like I've waste a lot of time but I have been trying to see this as a new start. Have you noticed that many in the gay community freak out about turning 30? Kind of makes me feel old lol.

Lonewolf76
Jan 23, 2009, 2:30 PM
I came out at 40 and wasn't really aware of my bisexuality until my late 30's. so I can understand how it feels for you coming out later in life. Though I have to admit I still don't have the guts to come out to my parents, guess that means I'm not really totally out:). It does seem like I've waste a lot of time but I have been trying to see this as a new start. Have you noticed that many in the gay community freak out about turning 30? Kind of makes me feel old lol.

I agree with you - it does in many ways seem like a shame that I "waited" this long - but it does feel good to finally accept and embrace it. I look at it just like you do - hopefully I have about 30 years left on this planet - this is (as the old cliche goes ) the first day of the rest of my life - it's a new beginning. I know what you mean about the 30 issue - I have to laugh when they freak at 30 (Of course in all honesty I freaked at 30 as well) but now at 50 - I sometimes think that it would be awesome to be 30 again - but then again 50 is like fine wine! LOL

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 23, 2009, 2:32 PM
lol Yep. Its the same one that contacted me and several others on here too. Its his same, tired, worn out, old unimaginitive MO. Send it to Drew, Honey, and dont worry about the small hearted, intellectually constipated ones who have so little in their pathetic little lives that they have to make others feel bad about themselves. Dont sweat the small stuff Babydoll, they aint worth it...one iota. ;)
Hugs and kisses
Cat.

Mr. Magick
Jan 23, 2009, 2:35 PM
Maybe if I Work out more I can look 30 again :bigrin:. And then lie about my age. Just kidding I don't really think I want to do the last ten year over again.

Lonewolf76
Jan 23, 2009, 2:35 PM
Don't worry Drew is onto them... anyhow its best to hit the ignore button on their profiles so they can't attack you privately anymore. if we all did this then they would run out of places to hide when sniping. Each time a new one pops up lets shoot them down the same way...

Hi Mrplay, Yes I read the thread on "is a troll a real troll" AFTER I posted this. I think it's great advice to ignore them and not feed their deviant behavior. I wish I had read that thread BEFORE posting this so that I don't feed into it. But must admit that it is not always easy to bite my tongue and just take it - these blithering idiots with their hatred and bigotry are my achilles heel - I find it hard to tolerate them. But I think the sensible thing is as mentioned - ignore them and maybe (Like a bad dream) they'll get tired and waunder off to some other area to terrorize. I've seen that Drew has deleted most posts from them. He does a good job with that - can't stop all of them from getting through. Blessings LW

Lonewolf76
Jan 23, 2009, 2:36 PM
lol Yep. Its the same one that contacted me and several others on here too. Its his same, tired, worn out, old unimaginitive MO. Send it to Drew, Honey, and dont worry about the small hearted, intellectually constipated ones who have so little in their pathetic little lives that they have to make others feel bad about themselves. Dont sweat the small stuff Babydoll, they aint worth it...one iota. ;)
Hugs and kisses
Cat.

Thank you my favorite cat! Hugs & kisses back - it takes far more than a LOSER to get me down! LOL Peace & love baby! :)

12voltman59
Jan 23, 2009, 5:00 PM
Hey LoneWolf---welcome to the ranks of the annointed---this troll has been a buzzing pest for well over a year now---anyone want to take bets on how many different names he has used to date?? I don't think it would be exagerating at this point to say that he has to be approaching the century mark of names he has used---if he's not quite there yet---give him time----he will hit that number at some point in the not too distant future!!!!

It is one thing he hits me and a few of us long term denizens of this site with his nastygrams---but that he also targets newbies too---that does really piss me off. He is trying to scare people off who are new to this site----and that is to me is a direct attack on the site.

I do wish that we could find someone to do a reverse track thing so we can find out once and for all the real identy of our favorite troglodite---like they do on CSI or Numbers---I mean----if they can do it on television----we can sure do that in real life, right????:bigrin::bigrin:

Don't let the troll bug ya too much LoneWolf----you do have to get used to it--somehow!!

I do think it is a good policy for anyone who gets his nasty grams----post them up in their entirety---so everyone can see what sort of a fool he is--and learn his patterns and style so it becomes apparent to one and all who he is, at least the ugly faces he shows to us on this site!!

Diana_TS
Jan 23, 2009, 6:52 PM
Many great replies in this thread. I agree with all of them, ignore the moron. He/She must not have a very happy or fullfilled life to spend his time knocking others. Like you I came from a military background, 20 years, and accepted my bi side late in life, although knew from an early age I had that mindset, I just ignored it until I was in my late 30s early 40s. Have had a few trolls knock me a time or two, and like you got upset and flamed them back, but quickly found that was a waste of time, so now just ignore them, and blacklist them when I receive a moronic comment. Most of the people on this site will steer you right, and give you constructive comments instead of derogatory comments. Especially the regulars like Cat. Just my :2cents::three:

FalconAngel
Jan 23, 2009, 7:11 PM
I like the idea of posting their hate mails and their names while simultaneously putting them on the iggy list.

Public embarrassment combined with an inability to respond to being publicly humiliated is the best revenge against trolls. Well, at least until we can hunt them down and smite them with pitchforks.

Light the torches!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 23, 2009, 7:53 PM
Well ty, Diana. I try to over look the idiocy when it raises its ugly head, but sometimes a person has to stand up for themselves and let it be known that they Wont Be bullied, or intimadated by ignorance. I have confronted Mr Troll, and fired back at him, and he doesnt like it.
And yes, there IS a way that his ISP signature can be traced and after I brought this to his attention, he kept his mouth shut for a little while.
Guess its time to get my Computer Geek Friend back on here and help Drew out.
Hugs Hon.
Cat

Lonewolf76
Jan 23, 2009, 9:04 PM
Hi Folks,
Thanks for for all the great support and constructive comments. I really appreciate it. I have placed these trolls on my Iggy list and after (to quote one poster) they "Got My Irish Up" - I said what I had to say. But the bottom line is to pity them and move on. I've taken back the power. What I do with my life is MY business - when I came out is MY business and not theirs and I know that this group knows and respects that. I can assure this fine group that I may from time to time stumble and not explain myself that well - being new to this and all (WOW - I'm human - Go figure!!!) - but I will never willingly or knowingly say something disrespectful and hurtful to anyone here. I don't work that way. So the ones who matter will give me love and support and good direction and the Trolls can follow the little furry lemmings over the side of the cliffface!!! Should I receive anymore troll mail - I WILL certainly post it publicly with their name and message - NOT to feed their ego - but to publically humiliate them and show the rest of this site what low lifes they really are. I must admit though - the pitchfork and torches is VERY tempting. Hopefully Drew can isolate their IP adrreses and block them. This is a great site with great people and I'm very happy I found it. I will not allow these dysfunctional idiots to darken my experiences for me.

PS Thanks for the advice on blocking them Cat - you are an angel!

Love, Kisses and hugs to all. LW

jem_is_bi
Jan 23, 2009, 10:13 PM
I agree with you - it does in many ways seem like a shame that I "waited" this long - but it does feel good to finally accept and embrace it. I look at it just like you do - hopefully I have about 30 years left on this planet - this is (as the old cliche goes ) the first day of the rest of my life - it's a new beginning. I know what you mean about the 30 issue - I have to laugh when they freak at 30 (Of course in all honesty I freaked at 30 as well) but now at 50 - I sometimes think that it would be awesome to be 30 again - but then again 50 is like fine wine! LOL

I waited until I was 58 to have sex with a man which is what I knew I wanted to do since before I was 8. I do not regret how I lived my life, overall it was great. I would like to say it is even better now but, no, it is still just great. If I were 30 again, I would do exactly the same again and that would get me to exactly where I am now. :bigrin: