PDA

View Full Version : mirror mirror on the wall

robbie09
Jan 22, 2009, 12:10 AM
I have always been sexually aroused looking at my own naked body in the mirror and I love masturbating while looking at myself in the mirror. Something about the masculine lines of my own body and hard penis that stirred something inside me. In retrospect this for me was the first clue that I might be bi-sexual. One that I ignored for many years.

I moved on to taking photographs of myself and have masturbated to photo graphs of myself over the years. Again a clue to my sexuality that I ignored for many years.

Curiosity finally got the better of me after almost twenty years (Im a bit slow) and I decided to look at pictures of naked men, and discovered (surprise, surprise) that I am turned on by the mascline lines and hard penises of other men.

Is any one else turned on by looking at their own naked body?

Do you think it is a good indicator as potential for same sex attraction?

swans
Jan 23, 2009, 9:33 AM
Yes! But dont worry- I think many many so called straight guys are turned on by the sight of a fit man sporting a good looking erection.

rissababynta
Jan 23, 2009, 10:46 AM
Personally, I don't get turned on looking at my naked reflection. However, I don't understand how anyone would...so I'm not the right person to ask THAT question haha.

Also, I really don't know if I would consider that a good indicator of being attracted to the same sex. Being attracted to someone else of the same sex seems very different than having an appreciation for your own body. I've known plenty of people who find themselves hotter than hot and get excited seeing themselves in a mirror, but they have no sexual attraction to those of the same gender.

I think that the best indicator of same sex attraction is if you are attracted to someone of the same sex! lol.:bigrin:

Kermit Jagger
Jan 24, 2009, 8:06 AM
Risababynta,
I checked your profile...for whatever it's worth this bi guy would love to see you, or even better you and me, naked in my mirror.
Kermit

rissababynta
Jan 24, 2009, 9:27 AM
Risababynta,
I checked your profile...for whatever it's worth this bi guy would love to see you, or even better you and me, naked in my mirror.
Kermit

lol gee, you're making me blush :tong:

Lonewolf76
Jan 24, 2009, 2:44 PM
Risababynta,
Kermit

Ok Kermit - Your post prompted me to check out Risababy's profile - and I have to second that! Risababy - you are gorgeous! What a beautiful young lady. You go girl!!! HHHHowwwwwlllllllll! LW

innaminka
Jan 25, 2009, 1:22 AM
unfortunately, I just look at my reflection and sigh.

Where did it all go???????

And yes, I have twiddled to my reflection, but only to see how I looked, but it was late teens.

I don't think it had anything to do with my later realising I was bi. I was just curious.