PDA

View Full Version : mirror mirror on the wall

robbie09
Jan 22, 2009, 12:07 AM
I have always been sexually aroused looking at my own naked body in the mirror and I love masturbating while looking at myself in the mirror. Something about the masculine lines of my own body and hard penis that stirred something inside me. In retrospect this for me was the first clue that I might be bi-sexual. One that I ignored for many years.

I moved on to taking photographs of myself and have masturbated to photo graphs of myself over the years. Again a clue to my sexuality that I ignored for many years.

Curiosity finally got the better of me after almost twenty years (Im a bit slow) and I decided to look at pictures of naked men, and discovered (surprise, surprise) that I was turned on by the mascline lines and hard penises of other men.

Is any one else turned on by looking at their own naked body?
Do you think it is a good indicator as potential for same sex attraction?

evilpanda
Jan 22, 2009, 3:06 AM
Me too.

I'm aroused by my own body because I'm the kind of twinky goth guy I'd be into. I've been turned on by the sight of my own erection, being the shape and size of hard cock I like myself.

I'm perfectly okay admitting that I am vain and narcissistic. I work in Hollywood and you kind of have to be a little into yourself to fit in in this business. Plus, I spent most of my life hating my appearance and coming out as bi really helped me learn to have more confidence in myself.

I think bisexuality opens a neat little door that certainly makes our version of "self-love" more pleasurable than those of monosexual people.

Bi_Druid
Jan 22, 2009, 8:47 AM
Yes, I must admit I do get turned on by my own reflection/images sometimes, for similar reasons as evilpanda has stated, the "I'd do someone like me" thing.

As for good indicator, I'd agree it is certainly a good indicator that you may possibly be bi, or gay (I used to enjoy watching my own erection and things a lot through puberty, but it wasn't til a fair bit later in life I realised I was bi; I cast it off as an adolescence thing at the time), but I won't say it's a be all and end all. Some people may just like the way they look, but still wouldn't dream of going with another of the same gender as themselves.