PDA

View Full Version : Summer Lovers

Delilah
Jan 21, 2009, 9:16 AM
Awhile back when I was active in the chat room and in this forum, I have mentioned an old movie that I saw on HBO called Summer Lovers.
I was a bit suprised that a lot of the bi people in here never heard of that movie. It is a love story.. a very well written love story. The actors did a fantastic job playing their parts. It's about bisexuality and the relationship between a man and two women. This movie is a must see if you haven't. It's old but hey, the good ones are made long time ago...lol
Found this on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjr-kEwobcs

onewhocares
Jan 21, 2009, 10:12 AM
Ah, the Glory Days of Youth....our youth. As the song says...." Summer Lovers, had me a blast".

Belle

Realist
Jan 21, 2009, 3:08 PM
OMG! Germany, 1959-1961...paradise! Two of the best summers of my life!

I recently saw the movie "Bound", with Gina Mershaun and Meg Tilly (Meg is so hot!)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 21, 2009, 3:53 PM
There was a movie that came out (no pun intended) a long time ago that was a comedy about two women who became lovers who worked at the same school. It was a great movie and I havent seen it but that one time. Cant even remember the darn name of it...:(
Confused Cat

frikidiki
Jan 22, 2009, 4:41 AM

"...all of a sudden, I start to remember, summer, Germany, then it's gone..."
--The Church, "10000 Miles"

Just a random, obscure song lyric quote. :-D

curious44
Jan 22, 2009, 8:31 AM

I recently saw the movie "Bound", with Gina Mershaun and Meg Tilly (Meg is so hot!)

It was Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly, not Meg.
I've seen "Summer Lovers" several times. Daryl Hannah's long, lanky frame works for me. See "Dancing at the Blue Iguana" for quite a bit of Daryl nude. It's about the lives of 5 strip club dancers so there is lots of nudity. Jennifer Tilly is in this one too. This information came from imdb.com

Realist
Jan 22, 2009, 9:20 AM
Damn, I knew it was something like that! Hey, I'm senile and dyslexic, what do you expect?

Man, that Jennifer Tilly..Whoa!

Anyone think Camyrn Manhiem, or America, the girl who plays ugly Betty are hot women?

My GF and I both have the same tastes in the ladies.

Realist
Jan 22, 2009, 9:23 AM
Oops, forgot to add Cat to that list!

Mr. Magick
Jan 23, 2009, 5:15 PM
Damn, I knew it was something like that! Hey, I'm senile and dyslexic, what do you expect?

Man, that Jennifer Tilly..Whoa!

Anyone think Camyrn Manhiem, or America, the girl who plays ugly Betty are hot women?

My GF and I both have the same tastes in the ladies.

Yes They are attractive I'd go so far as to say beautiful...and that goes for cat as well.