PDA

View Full Version : Gay Guy Who Would Love to Try Sex With Women

ClarkBarre
Jan 20, 2009, 6:25 PM
If you're a gay man (using the term more as one of identity than of desire) who has never had sex with a woman, but would love to try it, where would you begin? I know what I would do if I was a straight man looking to try sex with men, but I don't know how to do the opposite.

jem_is_bi
Jan 20, 2009, 11:24 PM
If you're a gay man (using the term more as one of identity than of desire) who has never had sex with a woman, but would love to try it, where would you begin? I know what I would do if I was a straight man looking to try sex with men, but I don't know how to do the opposite.

In my experience, before you can expect to have sex with most women, you will have to provide them with much more than an opportunity for sex with you. So, if you ONLY want to experience sex with a woman you will have to find the somewhat rare exception to this general "rule". Otherwise, find a prostitute that will take care of your curiosity. Alternatively, make friends with women you like, then if they like you and you like them, romance can happen. However, if they know your gay that makes romance unlikely.

ClarkBarre
Jan 21, 2009, 1:36 AM
Oh, I'm quite capable of being attracted to women emotionally and sexually. I use "gay" more to mean "has a sexual history almost exclusively with men" rather than "is not attracted to women." I'd be very open to a casual relationship with a woman right now; I just don't think I'm ready for a grand romance.