PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

Bunni23
Jan 19, 2009, 4:55 PM
Hi everyone!

I stumbled across this site a week or two ago and couldn't help but be interested in it. I've read some of the forums and stuff on here and decided that I would like to join in and be a part of this site.

I am in my mid-20's and I am a bisexual female. I've been bisexual pretty much by entire life and my first sexual experiences when I was young were with another girl -- my best friend.

I consider myself bisexual, yet I've never really dated another girl. I'm not opposed to doing so at some point, but I currently have a wonderful boyfriend who I've been with for over two years now. I've always been more physically attracted to women but more "emotionally" attracted to guys for relationship purposes.

I am pretty open about my sexuality and most all of my friends know that I have attractions and desires for both sexes.

Well, again, just wanted to say hello and let everyone know a little about me before I start joining in on some of the threads.

Glad to be here!

~Bunni

onewhocares
Jan 19, 2009, 7:07 PM
Hello Bunni,

Just thought that I would be the first to welcome you to the site. We are a fun loving, accepting, open minded, generous site which I hope you find interesting. Hope to meet you in chat.

Belle

SJ37AndSteph
Jan 19, 2009, 8:12 PM
Welcome to the site Bunni its a awesome place to make new and cool friends .. i hope to chat with u sometime in chat.. but wanted to stop by and say Welcome !!!!

SweetJuices37

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 19, 2009, 10:29 PM
Welcome Bunni. Pop into Chat once in a while and get to know us crazy folks..lol
Hugs
Everybody's Cat

tayter
Jan 21, 2009, 12:13 AM
We are new too! Wondering and wandering about. Getting to know this online world....