PDA

View Full Version : Some good news...just an update...

kitten
Jan 19, 2009, 8:24 AM
Last year when hubby became ill, his heart was functioning at a very low rate. (He contracted a simple viral infection that appeared to be bronchitis then it attacked his heart). We didn't know if he would make it to the new year.

Normal function is considered 55%. His was 15%. His echocardiogram last week showed an improved percentage - now it is 35%!!

We did a very happy dance and then went and renewed all of his prescriptions, vowed to continue the special diet and now can look at beginning a mild exercise program to strenghthen his heart even more.

Thanks for all of the support and encouragement!

MarieDelta
Jan 19, 2009, 10:02 AM
Kitten,

I am so glad to hear of your husbands recovery, may his health continue to improve.

**Sending healing energy to Kittens husbnd**

**Peg**
Jan 19, 2009, 10:32 AM
oh kitten that's great news !

bless you both :)

onewhocares
Jan 19, 2009, 2:22 PM
Oh Kitten I am SO please to hear the progress on your hubby's recovery. Taking small and sure steps is the right road to recovery.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 19, 2009, 2:26 PM
Whoo Hoo! Thats fantastic news Honey! Please tell him to keep up the good work and to get well soon...but do is gradually and no over-do. And dont You over do it taking care of him and everything else.:tongue:
Peace, hugs and loves to ya both. :}
Cat

Lonewolf76
Jan 19, 2009, 4:30 PM
Kitten,

Fan-Tas-Tic!!! It's always nice to hear the good news. You are both in my thoughts & prayers. I will be sending positive/healing energy your way. One step at a time... Peace, Love & Light. Lonewolf :)

texasman6172003
Jan 19, 2009, 7:25 PM
Kitten hon, I am so very glad too hear this.I myself have an enlarged heart from a medical condition that happend a few years ago,so i have great empathy for him.Y'all take care Hon..This will take time,i know...

kitten
Jan 22, 2009, 6:11 PM
Thanks! We are taking care and there is hope. I appreciate all the good wishes and prayers!

Many hugs back!