allbimyself
Jan 13, 2009, 4:01 PM
BTW, these are inappropriate children's books

allbimyself
Jan 13, 2009, 4:06 PM
Yes, I'm sick.

onewhocares
Jan 13, 2009, 4:39 PM
Well Allbi...if YOU are going to hell for these funny adventures in literature...then I surely have the seat on the train next to you. Hell in a hand basket both you and I. Gee....are these titles available at Barnes and Noble?

Belle

csrakate
Jan 13, 2009, 4:45 PM
roflmao!!!! I guess the fact that I laughed gives me a seat on the one way train to hell as well!!

_Joe_
Jan 13, 2009, 5:07 PM
Will there be a snack cart on this train?

I'll have the danish.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 13, 2009, 6:18 PM
LMAO! Ohh Gawd Allbi...
I needed a laugh today, and this did it for me. Thanks Baby. Pecks to your cheek.
Cat

Bi_Druid
Jan 13, 2009, 7:50 PM
As my old work mate once put it, 'you go to Heaven for the weather, but you go to Hell for the company'

Thing is, if it really is a train to Hell, everyone knows it'll be delayed, cancelled, replaced with an alternative, which will be late, and then the change over will be cancelled as well and it'll only be a two carriage one that gets over crowded at the first station, and the toilet's will be out of order.

And they'll have run out of danish already.

12voltman59
Jan 13, 2009, 8:10 PM
This thread makes me want to spin AC/DC's "Highway to Hell!! and crank up the volumne to "burst the eardrum levels and make 'em bleed" setting the IPod on repeat!!!:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

bhg08054
Jan 13, 2009, 8:11 PM
Marvelously Hilarious!

darkeyes
Jan 13, 2009, 8:41 PM
*thinks...Allbi goin 2 Hell?? Time for Fran's angelic innocence 2 reassert itsel an for 'er 2 secure a place upstairs*:tong:

BumbleB
Jan 13, 2009, 8:51 PM
*thinks...Allbi goin 2 Hell?? Time for Fran's angelic innocence 2 reassert itsel an for 'er 2 secure a place upstairs*:tong:

Why do you type like that? I have a northern accent but I doon't typ liike eet. :confused:

darkeyes
Jan 13, 2009, 8:59 PM
Don u worry ya pretty lil head bout it hun..me jus a fun luffin kinda girl ...an a bit daft...:bigrin::tong: Muah...

opentoideas1964
Jan 13, 2009, 9:18 PM
Very funny stuff. I think I'll save some

Annika L
Jan 13, 2009, 9:34 PM
The books were amazing, allbi...but I'm even more amused by the idea of a thread exploring why you're going to hell!

Come on people! Allbi has offered 10 *cute* reasons he's going to hell. Surely some of us can think of more compelling reasons he'll be breathing sulfur within the next 100 years. Off the top of my head:

(1) Satan loves a smart-ass.
(2) He wouldn't want to be parted from showmeguy.
(3) The bath-house atmosphere was simply *too* appealing for him to stay away.

Other thoughts?

allbimyself
Jan 14, 2009, 8:44 AM

That'll work, Fran. I'll be able to look up your robes.

allbimyself
Jan 14, 2009, 8:48 AM
The books were amazing, allbi...but I'm even more amused by the idea of a thread exploring why you're going to hell!

Come on people! Allbi has offered 10 *cute* reasons he's going to hell. Surely some of us can think of more compelling reasons he'll be breathing sulfur within the next 100 years. Off the top of my head:

(1) Satan loves a smart-ass.
(2) He wouldn't want to be parted from showmeguy.
(3) The bath-house atmosphere was simply *too* appealing for him to stay away.

Other thoughts?Bath house? Ewww, no, that would not be one of the reasons.

I'll be staging a coup when I get there. A kinder, gentler hell under my reign. And I will definitely have central air conditioning installed.

darkeyes
Jan 14, 2009, 9:08 AM
I'll be staging a coup when I get there. A kinder, gentler hell under my reign. And I will definitely have central air conditioning installed.

*decides upstairs not reely an option...will conduct counter-coup wen she gets ther reinstate hot an turn hell inta much more fun an raunchy place afta allbi's muck up... then walk allbi 2 the lift an kissie 'im farewell on 'is journey 2 boredom, harps, haloes an clouds...*

allbimyself
Jan 14, 2009, 9:20 AM
*decides upstairs not reely an option...will conduct counter-coup wen she gets ther reinstate hot an turn hell inta much more fun an raunchy place afta allbi's muck up... then walk allbi 2 the lift an kissie 'im farewell on 'is journey 2 boredom, harps, haloes an clouds...*LOL Fran, we both know that would NEVER happen... you would never give me a goodbye kiss.

JP1986UM
Jan 14, 2009, 9:46 AM
Those are the funniest knock off's I have seen yet.

csrakate
Jan 15, 2009, 9:27 AM
I'll be glad to ride along with ya on this trip, Allbi, but for once may I have first class accommodations? I mean, this is the last big one...might as well go out in style! I'd like pre-boarding before the masses, one of those roomy compartments, complimentary drinks, and oh....most importantly, my own bathroom!! LOL!

darkeyes
Jan 15, 2009, 10:25 AM
I'll be glad to ride along with ya on this trip, Allbi, but for once may I have first class accommodations? I mean, this is the last big one...might as well go out in style! I'd like pre-boarding before the masses, one of those roomy compartments, complimentary drinks, and oh....most importantly, my own bathroom!! LOL!

Ya wanna go wiv allbi upstairs in the lift afta me counter coup mumsie??? Awwwww...who gonna bounce me on ther knee like me wos a babba then??:(

..an allbi..how u kno wot favours me dishes out 2 peeps wen me in gud mood...wich me wud b 1ce me coup wos ova an dun wiv an u wer shuvved inta that self same lift for onward transmission 2 dull borin places????;):tong:

rissababynta
Jan 15, 2009, 11:55 AM
Bat shit insane lmao!