PDA

View Full Version : Excited and a little Giddy

DubTak
Jan 13, 2009, 1:37 PM
Just had full-on anal sex with a guy for the first time two days ago (I was top, working on being a bottom). :rolleyes::bibounce::bibounce::bibounce::bibounce: :bibounce::rolleyes:

Also, went gay bar hopping with my friend last night and got hit on like 4 times! Had quite a few $1.80 cosmos...80s night is a wonderful thing...

Just posting because I'm feeling self-confident for the first time in a long time. It was nice to be myself without fear of judging, even if everyone assumed I was gay. I did go to BiFriendly in SF last night as well which was very fun. I only wish that there was more interest in that kind of social group among my age group...alas...

Had a buncha fun, and I feel the need to share the good times as well as the bad here.

-DubTak

P.S. For anyone who may be concerned, not only was my fiancee OK with my same-gendered trist, she was involved :male::female::male:

PearlGirl
Jan 13, 2009, 1:43 PM
Congrats, Dub! Glad you had a good time. Happy exploring!:bibounce:

t_glasgow_
Jan 13, 2009, 4:44 PM
I'm very jealous. Althought the 3-in-the-room thing isn't my thing the anal sex bit is.

It will happen one day but in the meantime I remain jealous lol

DubTak
Jan 13, 2009, 6:32 PM
I have been riding the confidence wave for a few days now. It's a wonderful feeling that someone wants to have sex with you so much that they'll be creative in the bedroom. I have a miniscule amount of self-esteem, so getting that kind of affirmation is pretty amazing

45&424u
Jan 13, 2009, 7:05 PM
I know how you feel, we had our first 3-way bi-male experience a few weeks ago.. though there was no anal play, it felt good to experience what life has to offer.

Bi_Druid
Jan 13, 2009, 7:54 PM
Well done! ^Big Thumbs Up to you^ :three: