PDA

View Full Version : Str8 woman with bi man

Dani78
Jan 12, 2009, 3:25 PM
Does anyone have any advice my husband told me he wanted to try sleeping with a man I agreed and we searched for a man we both liked and we did. We both enjoyed ourselves very much. We don't have any other issues other than our sex life was lacking. Now wow after we did it we are having sex like crazy. We also invited the guy over again it was still great and I actually love watching them and helping them. I'm so scared our almost perfect relationship is going to be ruined. Please any advice is welcome.

still_shy
Jan 12, 2009, 3:34 PM
I was wondering where the problem is? If everything is going great, then sit back and enjoy the ride...It sounds like you guys have a great handle on the situation. You are definately lucky to have found someone you both like and enjoy having sex with , it's also great it enhance the sex between just the two of you.....as long as you keep the lines of communication going strong, I don't see where you two can go wrong!

allbimyself
Jan 12, 2009, 4:48 PM
I have to agree with still_shy. Why are you worried? Everything you posted sounded like a happy and healthy relationship. Did you leave something out?

Dani78
Jan 12, 2009, 4:52 PM
Nope nothing left out everything is great but alittle to great it scares me

nudeorphic
Jan 12, 2009, 5:01 PM
I would not over analyze. It seems that you overcame the mental social "taboos" well. It takes a little longer for women to overcome social barriers.
It seems that everything clicked for all of you. It's rare, but what a gift!
Enjoy, don't over analyze. Your relationship will probably become stronger.

onewhocares
Jan 12, 2009, 6:03 PM
Well from the BIGGEST over analyser on the face of the earth.....Listen to what others have said...ENJOY THE MOMENT. I have found with myself that I think and think about what could be, what could go wrong and often found that I often forgot to enjoy the moment. Most often I am concerned about the others I am with than myself...my New Years Resolution...to pay more attention to ME. Learn from my mistakes.

Also....Before coming to this site and finding out that my hubby was bi...I always knew there was something lacking in our sexual relationship. Once he came out...the man who I thought never really enjoyed sex suddenly became a different person...wanting and desiring sex. It made it great for him having a man in his life. Lest you think that I was forgotten...being involved with other bi men has introduced ME to a whole new world....and now I can not see myself going back to the traditional lifestyle we had.

Belle

Summerlin1973
Jan 12, 2009, 6:09 PM
Sounds like you two have a great thing going. I'd imagine there are lots of couples who completely envy your situation. Enjoy it!

csrakate
Jan 12, 2009, 7:20 PM
Obviously there is still something bothering you or you wouldn't have a single doubt. The key phrase here is when you stated that everything is great, but almost too great that it scares you. What about it scares you? That you DO enjoy sex with the additional man around...or that your husband does and you somehow wonder if you can ever return to it just being the two of you at any time you might choose? Exactly what about this arrangement is causing you concern?

Dani78
Jan 12, 2009, 7:29 PM
I love it I don't want it to go back but I wonder y it took us so long to figure out we both wanted to add a man to our relationship. Although he's been the top I wonder if I would want him to bottom. He said he might with the man we r seeing if he asks him to. Could this be a phase what if he decides he's done his sex drive has always been so small but now its great I don't want to loose that.

csrakate
Jan 12, 2009, 7:33 PM
The only way this can ever work is if the two of you keep talking about your wants and desires, both as individuals and as a couple. Let him know how you feel, but take care to let him know that you are also open to know how he feels as well. A couple has got to keep the communication open during this time...or else someone will get hurt or their desires might get cast aside. Keep talking and keep being honest...but also be prepared that his desires may not be the same as yours. It is never a good idea to proceed with an open relationship without putting all your cards and feelings on the table.

onewhocares
Jan 12, 2009, 8:46 PM
The only way this can ever work is if the two of you keep talking about your wants and desires, both as individuals and as a couple. Let him know how you feel, but take care to let him know that you are also open to know how he feels as well. A couple has got to keep the communication open during this time...or else someone will get hurt or their desires might get cast aside. Keep talking and keep being honest...but also be prepared that his desires may not be the same as yours. It is never a good idea to proceed with an open relationship without putting all your cards and feelings on the table.

Listen and heed the advice of this most wise woman ...she knows of what she speaks. Talking and sharing your hopes, fears, expectations and desires is the very BEST place to start your journey together. Know what you want as a couple as well as individually. While there may be times when each of a member of a threesome has more attention paid to them...for the most part all must be treated equally....more fun that way.

Belle