PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to re-introduce myself again

Northerncalifornia
Jan 10, 2009, 8:18 PM
Hello everyone here on the forums I am Anthony, I started a couple of threads before and I came back and actually completed my profile and wanted to come back and introduce myself again since I added a little info and a pic, but I think I still need to do more, anyway I just really hope to meet some great people on here and even though I am gay, thanks for letting me be here with you guys, lol or something like that, lol. Anyway Hi!:)

Doggiestyle
Jan 10, 2009, 8:59 PM
:bigrin:A really big, big, big, HELLO THERE no-cal (or is it Anthony)? Glad to see you here, and welcome. I looked at your profile & noticed that you really joined about the same time I did. Visit the forums & the chat room with us. So we can git ta know ya. Ya hear?????

Your friend.......Doggie.......:doggie:

12voltman59
Jan 11, 2009, 8:38 AM
Welcome Anthony---it doesn't matter what you consider yourself to be--gay, bi, straight, trans or whatever here---pretty much all kinds are accepted here---you seem nice--we have some nice people here---we do have a few jerks--but on every parade--some rain must fall!!

Enjoy the site and I hope you find what you are looking for here.

MarieDelta
Jan 11, 2009, 9:09 AM
Welcome Anthony,

We're a pretty friendly & crazy bunch here. So make yourself at home.

Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Marie

trubipoly
Jan 11, 2009, 10:15 AM
welcome Anthony,
You will find this site fun and informative yet a pain in the ass too sometimes but the good outweigh the bad i think. dont be afraid to ask a question in the forums and hope you find some good friends here also. you seem like a good guy and definately good looking even if you are too young for me :( anyways welcome.

PearlGirl
Jan 11, 2009, 10:32 AM
Welcome. I'm from Nor. Cal. also. Hope you enjoy bi.com!
:flag3:

Northerncalifornia
Jan 13, 2009, 9:27 PM
Thank you for the "hellos" guys. I know everyone seems really nice on this site. I think I better start adding people, lol. I wish I can go into the chat rooms but my java is messing up, :tongue:

onewhocares
Jan 14, 2009, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the site from Boston. Glad you came back to join us and hope you are able to make friends here.