PDA

View Full Version : Scary in Washington State :(

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 10, 2009, 3:20 AM
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/01/06/gay_bars_receive_threatenin\
g

This site opened in my Lifestyle group, hope it does here too. This is downright scary, my Loves. Scary even if it Is just a threat. The person(s) that thought this up arent just insane, they are dangerous to even Think of doing something like this, and it frightens me for the people who frequest the bars in question.
This makes me sick...:(
Sad Cat:(

**Peg**
Jan 10, 2009, 8:19 AM
got a 404 on that cat:

We're Sorry!
The page you're looking for does not seem to exist.

As you have undoubtedly noticed, we've been doing some shuffling around here and the page you're looking for seems to have gone missing. Please use the search field above to find what you're looking for.

mannysg
Jan 10, 2009, 8:40 AM
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/01/06/gay_bars_receive_threatenin\
g

This site opened in my Lifestyle group, hope it does here too. This is downright scary, my Loves. Scary even if it Is just a threat. The person(s) that thought this up arent just insane, they are dangerous to even Think of doing something like this, and it frightens me for the people who frequest the bars in question.
This makes me sick...:(
Sad Cat:(

Somehow you dropped the g at the end of the URL., thus the 404 error Peg mentioned.

Here's the correction:
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/01/06/gay_bars_receive_threatening

The person who sent the letters is one sick puppy. I hope the cops catch the person who sent the letters and sends them to jail for a LONG time.

HighEnergy
Jan 10, 2009, 4:49 PM
Let's hope it's just some idiot wanting to get attention with letters and doesn't actually go out and do this to folks.

Doggiestyle
Jan 10, 2009, 9:23 PM
You wanna know what I would do?????? First I would say Humpfffff,,,,Imagine that. Then I would burn the letter (or wipe my ass with it) and then forget about it. No sense in callin the cops / news. That just gives glory to the perpetrators. And thats what there really after. Thats just my:2cents:worth.
I would be watchful,,,,,yes,,,but fearful?????? Hell no. The one that will git ya won't send you a note.

Your friend........Doggie.........:doggie:

coyotedude
Jan 10, 2009, 10:24 PM
doggie - Now that is a very interesting perspective. I will say that my first reaction when I read about this in the local paper wasn't fear, however; it was anger. A waste of energy, perhaps; these morons likely aren't worth the bother.

But then, they're really no different than al-Qaeda or any other terrorist (of any religion or ideology) worldwide, are they? Their whole goal is to spread fear in the service of their hateful agenda. (Okay, there may be one difference: they're probably a lot dumber than al-Qaeda.)

With all due respect, however, I disagree with one thing you said. I would never wipe my ass with such a letter. Whatever stupidity these morons have, I don't want to catch! :eek::eek::eek:

Peace

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 11, 2009, 12:42 AM
Thanks Manny-Honey. Peck to your cheek.:}
Cat