PDA

View Full Version : Ages 19-29

lucysky
Jan 5, 2009, 9:04 PM
Is there anyone here between those ages???

I feel like the youngest person here lol:bigrin:

BumbleB
Jan 5, 2009, 9:10 PM
Is there anyone here between those ages???

I feel like the youngest person here lol:bigrin:

I am 19 =)
And yes we are the minority here. :cool:

rissababynta
Jan 5, 2009, 9:10 PM
well...i'm 22 if that helps any lol

lucysky
Jan 5, 2009, 9:19 PM
I am 19 =)
And yes we are the minority here. :cool:

OMG really???
I don't feel so alone anymore lol

looker2005
Jan 5, 2009, 9:25 PM
But think of all the knowledge you will learn here from us more experienced.

_Joe_
Jan 5, 2009, 9:29 PM
Youth is wasted on the young!

Er, ya.

rissababynta
Jan 5, 2009, 9:32 PM
Youth is wasted on the young!

Er, ya.

i'm young where the hell did my youth go? :tong:

_Joe_
Jan 5, 2009, 9:48 PM
If I'm 35, and I believe I'm schitzo, then that is split in half and I'm younger than you.

So there!

Toad82
Jan 5, 2009, 10:24 PM
I am 26 until next month.

RJ:lokai:

Rocketmale
Jan 5, 2009, 11:02 PM
27 here

eods29
Jan 5, 2009, 11:13 PM
im 29

DaddysBoy
Jan 6, 2009, 12:18 AM
I'm 18, and i agree that there are alot more older people, it would be nice if there were a few more "younger" people on this site.

BumbleB
Jan 6, 2009, 12:26 AM
But think of all the knowledge you will learn here from us more experienced.

The sort of "knowledge" older people could bring us is pretty much illegal.

Yay for young people! :)

csrakate
Jan 6, 2009, 2:20 AM

Well...speaking for those of us who seem to be considered older than dirt, I can promise you that most of us have no interest in performing illegal acts with anyone. BUT..that being said, many of us are here to be part of a community of support and friendship and I do believe that can span across the ages. I am sure there are many "older" chatters out there who do approach you for sex but please don't assume that we're all that way and by all means don't lump us in a category of being some sort of lurking perverts who are seeking to defile the young. We do have some life experience that you may find useful someday and I can assure you that many of us would be willing to listen to you vent, comfort you when you're down and answer any and all questions you may have if you're feeling confused. All we ask is that we be treated with the same respect that we show you and all you need to do is to interact a bit to notice that this site is about much more than just hooking up and sex. BTW...the majority of the people who welcomed you to this site in your hello thread are much older than you and are some of the kindest people I know....it would be a shame for you to dismiss them so quickly.

Kate

FalconAngel
Jan 6, 2009, 3:16 AM
48 and 53 on the outside, but 19 and 25 on the inside. Does that count?:tong::bigrin:

TaylorMade
Jan 6, 2009, 3:58 AM
The date on my birth certificate says I'm 26.

Sometimes I'm in the mood to talk with people my own age (Yes, I consider people within 10-12 years "my own age"), occasionally I bend the ear of a respected older person.

But I feel the OP on wanting to speak to someone close to one's own age. It's frustrating when we think bisexual, we tend to thing younger/hipster... you come online...where are they??

*Taylor*

Apleasureseeker
Jan 6, 2009, 4:09 AM

Hey! You ain't all that young, you whippersnapper, you!:tong:

Seriously, though, aside from the physical, age is just a number. I know plenty of 20-30 folks who seem like they have 100y.o. souls. Yuk.

As for the physical, you can't tell by numbers.

And as for experience and sensitiity, well....

Bethyboop
Jan 6, 2009, 7:43 AM
27 here

curious44
Jan 6, 2009, 8:16 AM
You feel like the youngest? What do you want, sympathy? I feel like the oldest. :)

still_shy
Jan 6, 2009, 9:24 AM
LOL curious!! I'm 29 and can't remember where the last 10 years have gone! Seems like just yesterday (I used to hate when "old" people would say that)!

csrakate
Jan 6, 2009, 10:04 AM
But I feel the OP on wanting to speak to someone close to one's own age. It's frustrating when we think bisexual, we tend to thing younger/hipster... you come online...where are they??

*Taylor*

Believe me, I do understand the need for a peer group in these situations. Many times it is so much easier to share with people your own age and I didn't mean to ignore the need for such an outlet when I made my post. As the mother of two twenty something sons, I would never presume that someone my age could possibly understand the day to day trials and tribulations faced by the younger set. BUT...we do have some valid experience that our many years have afforded us and for us to interact with the younger members is not to be interpreted as something vile or "illegal". I found the assumption made by this poster to be rather hurtful and dismissive of the older members and I simply wanted to suggest that she give us a chance as a vital part of this community. We can all learn from one another... and maybe...just maybe....this old dog might learn a few tricks as well! I mean, if I can learn to LOVE South Park, I might even be able to learn a thing or two about today's music! Goodness knows I am lost whenever my sons start talking about it!! And BumbleB...please know that I am just as repulsed when some of the older members harass the younger ones sexually and believe me....as hard as it might be for you to comprehend, some of us older ones have faced similar situations from the younger set. (You haven't lived until you've tried to explain to an 18 year old boy that it is NOT a compliment to state, "I've always wanted to have sex with a mature woman...y'all are so much easier to please!") LOL! So age has it's ups and downs for both sets....and stupid shit happens on a site like this, but also know that as a cohesive community, you can always come to one of us, young or old, if anything ever gets out of hand as well! So Yay for the young people and also Yay for the older ones....Yay for us all!

Realist
Jan 6, 2009, 11:40 AM
I remember having questions, when I was BumbleB and Lucysky's ages, too. No mature person I knew would listen to me, or answer my sensitive questions, about relationship, or sexual issues. They would usually say, "You're too young to know that" or brush me off.

Then, the only person who did, manipulated me into a sexual relationship with him. I did not have the mature ability to say no to him. True, I stayed because I liked what he did for me, but what began as a question, ended in my knowing way more than I needed to at the time.

I can see why anyone in their age bracket would distrust us oldtimers! I just hope answers need will come from a truthful and empathetic source.

FalconAngel
Jan 6, 2009, 11:45 AM
The date on my birth certificate says I'm 26.

Sometimes I'm in the mood to talk with people my own age (Yes, I consider people within 10-12 years "my own age"), occasionally I bend the ear of a respected older person.

*Taylor*

Taylor, dear, they are the same place they were when we were in our 20's. Out having fun away from the computer, at a club, the beach, shopping or hanging out at the mall, playing video games, etc.:cool:

lucysky
Jan 6, 2009, 12:10 PM
You feel like the youngest? What do you want, sympathy? I feel like the oldest. :)

No sympathy thanks!
I was just saying that I feel like the youngest. DO you want sympathy?:bigrin:

csrakate
Jan 6, 2009, 12:11 PM
I remember having questions, when I was BumbleB and Lucysky's ages, too. No mature person I knew would listen to me, or answer my sensitive questions, about relationship, or sexual issues. They would usually say, "You're too young to know that" or brush me off.

Then, the only person who did, manipulated me into a sexual relationship with him. I did not have the mature ability to say no to him. True, I stayed because I liked what he did for me, but what began as a question, ended in my knowing way more than I needed to at the time.

I can see why anyone in their age bracket would distrust us oldtimers! I just hope answers need will come from a truthful and empathetic source.

Realist, I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience as a youth but to say that those of us who are older aren't trustworthy just isn't fair. I have friends of many ages on this site and I value each and every one of them. When we are in the chat room, our fun and banter knows no age. We talk about a variety of things and I'll be quite honest with you...if anyone has complained about the lack of sex talk in the chat room, those complaints come from just as many younger members as the older ones...if not more! Sure, sometimes the age gap is quite obvious when it comes to certain things, but for the most part, we all seem to get along quite well and we also stick up for one another. I certainly agree that anything of a sexual nature, given in the form of "advice" that quickly turns into more is not advisable...but it wouldn't be for anyone...regardless of age. This is an adult chat room....and being an adult chat room and adult site, there will be a wide range of ages. We are all supposed to be adult here and act accordingly which is precisely why the age limit is restricted to 18 and above. Yes..sometimes some of the older members can be creepy and only have their own sexual desires in mind, but just as many young ones come in and act overtly sexual and boast of their sexual talents. TRUE...sometimes bad things DO happen...but we simply cannot perpetuate the myth that all older folks are looking to mislead or misguide the younger ones.

eddy10
Jan 6, 2009, 12:17 PM
If it weren't for calendars and mirrors, we would not know how old we are. Damn them mirrors. I think and therefore I am. I think I am 27, therefore I am. :)

curious44
Jan 6, 2009, 12:20 PM
Luckysky, no I don't need sympathy either. But a couple hours with a few your age wouldn't be bad, even though I might be dead when you were done! :) Oh well, I can dream, can't I?

fallen_angel_0330
Jan 6, 2009, 4:08 PM
I'm 20.

nothings5d
Jan 6, 2009, 4:37 PM
I'll be 23 in 16 days...

HelloToYou
Jan 6, 2009, 4:48 PM
I'm 20.

DiamondDog
Jan 6, 2009, 4:51 PM
If you want to know my age look at my profile and read it.

brissieman1
Jan 6, 2009, 5:10 PM
29 here!!:bigrin:

Realist
Jan 6, 2009, 6:03 PM
No, No, NO!! Kate, I did NOT say that!

I LOVE most of the folks here and did NOT say anything relating to the present company. If you read it carefully, you'll see that I didn't say anything about anyone here, or even in this era.

That was my own personal experience, as a kid, when I lived in the middle of nowhere in the late'40s and '50s. I had almost no one to turn to for advice, or accurate information.

My parents we never taught how to discuss controversial issues, especially sexual ones, and information about things like that were almost never available. Libraries were severely censored and kids my age usually had it all wrong. Hell, I was 12, or 13 before I learned that a girl couldn't get pregnant by kissing! Today, 8 years-olds know that.

These young folks need a place like this to be able to discuss their more heart-felt needs and desires. Luckily there are some their ages and, if they ask for it, some older ones who also provide excellent theories, suggestions and advice.

Kate, you will never hear me chide, or belittle anyone, unless I feel they are complete idiots. Even then, I may not say anything and just distance myself from them. I'm not a push-over, though, and if cornered, I will fight!

csrakate
Jan 6, 2009, 6:06 PM
I am so sorry if I misunderstood your post, Realist. Judging by your other posts, I could never imagine you belittling or chiding anyone...you do seem to be a very caring person and my apologies for misinterpreting your words.

Hugs,
Kate

still_shy
Jan 6, 2009, 6:25 PM
Just wanted to go off topic and say how proud it makes me feel to see two people resolving a conflict with kind words instead of accusations and harsh words! Thank you !:2cents:

Bi_Druid
Jan 6, 2009, 6:33 PM
25 myself

Though I think I'm already going senile or something as I have to keep reminding myself how old (or even how young sometimes) I really am. I was one of those born with and old head on young shoulders.

nocinderella
Jan 6, 2009, 7:47 PM
im 19.. 20 in august

so glad to know there are other people my age on here

canada23
Jan 6, 2009, 11:06 PM
Yeah, there isn't a lot of ppl between those ages. I am 24! if that helps

jem_is_bi
Jan 6, 2009, 11:24 PM
With good living and good luck, you will eventually be too old to answer yes to that question. In the meantime, be sure and have a lot of fun.
When, I was 20, I had a great year, I hope you do too.

DubTak
Jan 7, 2009, 1:38 AM
22 here

-:flag4:DubTak

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 7, 2009, 12:45 PM

I dont know where this idea came from but your vastly wrong about "All" of us older people, Honeygirl. Not all of us are out to corrupt you or get in your pants. Did you ever think that many of us have Gotten to this age by having to walk fire and pay hell to get here? And that many of us could be a comforting shoulder if you ever needed one? Or that we could be a great source of wisdom and advice if you needed it?
Dont write us off because we seem old to you.
You might miss out on the greatest friends of your life.
Cat
Older and damn proud to be. :shades::wiggle2:

luvemboth28
Jan 7, 2009, 6:41 PM
Couple here, I'm 27, he just turned 26.

jeancarleo
Jan 8, 2009, 3:52 AM
i'm 30, i don't feel old. I feel great. What really matters is how u feel inside ;)
I do look younger for my age, that's what i've been told:cool:

downtoruck
Jan 8, 2009, 6:16 PM
20 here, and i couldnt agree with you more. whenever i look at somebody's age, its around double my own, which is great for not having to learn things the hard way.

jfra18
Jan 8, 2009, 6:41 PM
29 here

Indistinguished
Jan 8, 2009, 6:48 PM
19 ill be 20 at the end of july though

csrakate
Jan 8, 2009, 7:23 PM
20 here, and i couldnt agree with you more. whenever i look at somebody's age, its around double my own, which is great for not having to learn things the hard way.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly about "not having to learn things the hard way" but I think I know. I find this rather disturbing in so many ways...not to mention it lends a bad impression of those of us who don't adhere to this practice. As you you should anywhere, use caution when chatting and learn to say no thanks if it is something you find offensive. And if you so obviously find it less than offensive, do the rest of us a favor by not suggesting that we're all this way.

Jitterbug17
Jan 8, 2009, 7:25 PM
:bigrin: Welcome to the site. Yeah there are a few of us around. I always feel like the youngest when Im in chat. Most days I am. BUT I have no discrimination against everyone who was here before us. They make great friends and can give really good advice. They are fun to just talk to. If you make it clear what you are looking for, establish the boundaries you can have all kinds of good relationships form. Both friendship and otherwise.

PS. I'm 18 & won't be 19 til August =D

:cool:

csrakate
Jan 8, 2009, 7:30 PM
:bigrin: Welcome to the site. Yeah there are a few of us around. I always feel like the youngest when Im in chat. Most days I am. BUT I have no discrimination against everyone who was here before us. They make great friends and can give really good advice. They are fun to just talk to. If you make it clear what you are looking for, establish the boundaries you can have all kinds of good relationships form. Both friendship and otherwise.

PS. I'm 18 & won't be 19 til August =D

Very well put, jitterbug and thanks for what you said. I for one am bothered by this new concentration on age on this site...it's sad that we can't all get along. As evidenced by the attacks suffered by Cherokee Cat in chat last night, the pendulum swings both ways and shouldn't be something we have to deal with on this site. This is supposed to be a safe haven, a place where support and friendship is available for those who need it. I am sorry if some of you are having a less than positive experience. Let's work together to keep things positive and make sure that the purpose of this site is not lost on a debate over age.

Hugs,
Kate

darkeyes
Jan 8, 2009, 7:34 PM
Very well put, jitterbug and thanks for what you said. I for one am bothered by this new concentration on age on this site...it's sad that we can't all get along. As evidenced by the attacks suffered by Cherokee Cat in chat last night, the pendulum swings both ways and shouldn't be something we have to deal with on this site. This is supposed to be a safe haven, a place where support and friendship is available for those who need it. I am sorry if some of you are having a less than positive experience. Let's work together to keep things positive and make sure that the purpose of this site is not lost on a debate over age.

Hugs,
Kate

hah!!!!!! 30 in September:(..an don feel a day ova 29 an a bit...:bigrin:Howeva..gud news is..don look a day ova 28 an a bit...:tong: an the bootie not even thotta droppin yet!!!! An it betta not!!!:bigrin:;):tong:

..but at heart..me jus a babba of bout 20 ..an mayb a bit..tee hee

csrakate
Jan 8, 2009, 7:48 PM
hah!!!!!! 30 in September:(..an don feel a day ova 29 an a bit...:bigrin:Howeva..gud news is..don look a day ova 28 an a bit...:tong: an the bootie not even thotta droppin yet!!!! An it betta not!!!:bigrin:;):tong:

..but at heart..me jus a babba of bout 20 ..an mayb a bit..tee hee

Ahhh Frannie...I am sure that time spent on your Sybian will ensure that your bootie gets the necessary exercise to keep it from dropping! LOL!

darkeyes
Jan 8, 2009, 7:57 PM
Ahhh Frannie...I am sure that time spent on your Sybian will ensure that your bootie gets the necessary exercise to keep it from dropping! LOL!
Tee hee.... A pound 2 go Mumsie...God...brill machine...:tong: men cud do wot Sybina can lesbianism wud b thinga the past!!! Well mayb not... she not soft an huggly like we r... but she is fun.....:bigrin:

justSomeDude
Jan 8, 2009, 8:26 PM
19, in a university here.

Bi-Zarro
Jan 9, 2009, 1:41 AM
the pendulum swings both ways

But of course it does, Kate -- it's a bisexual site, after all!

(I know, I know....I shouldn't swing at the easy ones...)

Anyway, I'm glad to see some youngins' around here. When I first started visiting the chat room I was often the youngest -- and I'm 35. (Oh, and I tend to like younger guys. None of you are safe. Muahahaha. :devil: )

csrakate
Jan 9, 2009, 1:49 AM
But of course it does, Kate -- it's a bisexual site, after all!

(I know, I know....I shouldn't swing at the easy ones...)

Anyway, I'm glad to see some youngins' around here. When I first started visiting the chat room I was often the youngest -- and I'm 35. (Oh, and I tend to like younger guys. None of you are safe. Muahahaha. :devil: )
Ya know, Zarro...I deserved that...once again I left myself wide open for such a reply and as usual, you caught it! LOL!!

Delilah
Jan 9, 2009, 4:06 AM
I'm 3400 years old and still be swanging!! :eek:

lexilexi
Jan 9, 2009, 4:20 AM
hiiii...i'm 20 and i don't really know about this site....but i'm down to meet people i just don't know how this works! haha.

sexylatino
Jan 9, 2009, 5:23 AM
I am 27

evilpanda
Jan 9, 2009, 6:28 AM
Chronologically, I am 29.

Physically, I am around 22 or 23, I'd guess. I still get carded for cigarettes and I played a high schooler in a Zac Efron movie, so go figure. So, I'm old in years, but still young where it counts.

leanne1985
Jan 9, 2009, 2:14 PM
Hi All

Im new to the site and just wanted to add that im 23.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. x

Curiousteen
Jan 9, 2009, 3:09 PM
Hey all, im also new to this site, and kind of really new to accepting i may be bisexual, so i just thought i would ass that im 18 and looking for anyone of a similar age to chat to.

Cheers!!
xx

Bi1988
Jan 10, 2009, 9:55 PM
21 here :bigrin:

Northerncalifornia
Jan 10, 2009, 10:17 PM
Sup guys i'm 23 in Northern Kali nice to meet everyone:)

CatRocks
Jun 6, 2010, 11:57 PM
No worries I'm 20 :D

t7777toby
Jun 7, 2010, 12:22 AM
im 18 lol any other 18 year olds?

goldenfinger
Jun 7, 2010, 12:37 AM
If I'm 35, and I believe I'm schitzo, then that is split in half and I'm younger than you.

So there!

Schitzo and multi or split personallity is not the same, so you are either schitzo or 35. take your pick.:bigrin:

not on here anymore
Jun 7, 2010, 12:45 AM
Well I'm now in my late twenties but have been blessed with the looks of a 19 year old. I fact I still get carded at bars and liquor stores. It's like the last 10 years didn't count.....still it would be nice to connect with some one between 20-28ish in my area. Most of what I have found are older folks. Though I do indulge in group actions with older matures from time to time there is nothing like being able to fondle and be fondled by a young stud who is like me.

718caveman
Jun 7, 2010, 1:15 AM
27 here

Trey01
Jun 7, 2010, 1:26 AM
<- 21

Aristede
Jun 7, 2010, 2:47 AM
I'm 24 but I've enjoyed the chats that I've had with all sorts of people on this site. The conversations we have can be serious, lighthearted, and mostly downright funny. It's nice to have a common ground where we can all come together and chat.

Aristede

RobUK
Jun 7, 2010, 6:07 AM

biguy3113
Jun 7, 2010, 11:09 AM
I'm 28.....

Falke
Jun 7, 2010, 11:26 AM
24/25 here!

biguy3113
Jun 7, 2010, 1:08 PM
I am have been looking for gay/bi guys between 24 and 34 in my area for over a year now and I am either looking in the wrong area or they jut do not exist in nothern Ohio. Is any body having luck via other sites ect??

therockstar
Jun 7, 2010, 1:15 PM
i am 26:tongue:

FemmeFatale
Jun 18, 2010, 6:20 PM
I'm 18..

sylar
Jun 18, 2010, 9:04 PM
I agree I'm finding there are LOTS of 40s and up people on this site .. barely any mid 30s or younger that I can find. I've found a few but haven't made any real life connections yet.

wantus269
Jun 19, 2010, 3:26 AM
27yo in Central Fla here! Any other guys around 21-30?

Devi_Darkmatter
Jun 19, 2010, 4:27 AM
20 y/o and also new to the site. How's everyone? :flag1:

dman82
Jun 19, 2010, 6:38 AM
All in all age is just a number, but Im old enough to know better and too young to care. Or if you really think about it, I act younger then I am, but my body feels older then what it is, more so since I am starting to get some grey hairs already. Better yet look at my profile if you want to know my age. Read further and you find out something about me.

Niki77
Jun 19, 2010, 6:41 AM
yep im 28

not on here anymore
Jun 19, 2010, 9:49 AM
All in all age is just a number, but Im old enough to know better and too young to care. Or if you really think about it, I act younger then I am, but my body feels older then what it is, more so since I am starting to get some grey hairs already. Better yet look at my profile if you want to know my age. Read further and you find out something about me.

I feel like I'm in that same boat as Dman. Starting to get some greys but I still feel like I'm 19-20.

exilim212
Jun 20, 2010, 1:59 AM
I am also 20! :)

MagikSpaceFries
Jun 25, 2010, 5:30 PM
I'm 21! Lets party. lolz