PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a cross dresser but...

rdy2go
Jan 4, 2009, 8:20 AM
Several years ago, during a particularly frisky evening, a former girlfriend convinced me that I should put on a pair of her stockings before we headed for bed. I was unsure at first but, because I'll try almost anything once I agreed. She provided me with a pair of black stockings (the kind that stay in place without garters) and put on a pair herself. As I rolled each one onto my legs I couldn't believe how good it felt. I got extremely turned on by this, and in bed, the feel of our legs touching through the fabric was mind blowing. We couldn't get enough that night! In time she convincd me to try out other types of ladies hosiery, such as pantyhose, tights, and once stockings with garters. She was really into seeing a man wearing these items, and I have to admit, it turned me on each time. Since then I have developed a mild fetish for stockings and pantyhose, have maintained a small collection of these items, and will put on a pair every so often to wear around the house. On the web I have found several sites dedicated to posting pictures of women and men sporting sockings, pantyhose and the like. I have found that I get just as turned on by seeing a man wearing hose, as I do a woman. This is not an everyday thing for me, rather it is an occasional pleasure that I indulge in. I think if it were something I did everyday it would get routine and become boring. So ladies what do you think of guys wearing hose, guys what do you think? Guys in hosiery, a turn on, or turn off? Feel free to share your stories on this subject.