PDA

View Full Version : Bisexuals in Montreal Pride

Nancyboy
May 4, 2005, 8:46 PM
'lo folks!

Just to let you know, our group (Bi Unité Montréal) will be marching in Montreal's Pride parade this summer, as we do every summer. If you are planning on being in town (last week of July, parade is on the Sunday) and would like to join us for the March, by all means drop me a line!

If you don't want to march, you can still look out for us and give us words of encouragement! We usually meet for an early supper at a downtown restaurant near the Pride events; once that is confirmed, I will post it here for anyone who wants to join us. Don't be shy if your French is limited. Several of us are bilingual!

You can also look for us at the community fair on the Saturday. I'm usually there all day so ask for Nancy.

In the past few years, support for us in the parade has grown. It's amazing because at the fair, we always have people come to us telling us what a relief it is to see bisexuals in the parade. And during the parade itself, we have people calling out to us. It's a great feeling!

Take care;
Nancy

Sex in Words
May 5, 2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the details Nancy!
I hope others in other cities post the details of Pride events. Maybe I'd better start a new forum topic!